2nd cycle suggestions... anavar and test??

SW4GG3R1F1C

Awards
I want to start planning out my next cycle of aas. I want to do anavar and some test. I want to know what type of test you all recommend taking with anavar and why? i would also like recommendations on how i should dose everything? I am still in the early planning stages of this cycle so i am open to suggestions. My goals are to increase strength, size, and lean body mass with little to no bloat. im 6' and 195 lbs. i dont know my exact bf right now but it is somewhere around 9% +/-2. The first cycle i ran was test cyp for 8 weeks back in january. thank you in advance for your advice.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Well if you did a 8wk in Jan you still need to wait a month or two. I would do something like Test enth(the only one I like, others hurt so F-ing bad from the pin) and Tren, Anavar, D Bol, etc. Only run the oral for 3-5wks to give you instant gains while the enth kicks in. By wk 3 or 4 you should notice the test working. At that time you can drop the oral.

Tyler3295

Awards
Well if you did a 8wk in Jan you still need to wait a month or two. I would do something like Test enth(the only one I like, others hurt so F-ing bad from the pin) and Tren, Anavar, D Bol, etc. Only run the oral for 3-5wks to give you instant gains while the enth kicks in. By wk 3 or 4 you should notice the test working. At that time you can drop the oral.
Find a good source and pinning any kind of test doesn't really hurt.. Even prop. ;)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Var and test, sounds tasty...you need more time off before you do your next cycle

SW4GG3R1F1C

Awards
i know i need more time off. im just trying to plan out what my next move is going to be and start collecting the pieces to the puzzle

SW4GG3R1F1C

Awards
how are u running it and what kind of results are you getting?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
As unc21 said, test prop and var.

Prop 150mg eod 1-8
var 50+mg 1-8

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Test prop 150 EOD and Tren ace 100 EOD.

Tren will actually burn fat from the night sweats, and it makes one a beast in the gym, unreal strength gains. Have a good PCT because Tren is REALLY hard to recover from.

I ran it with test enanthate, but next time I'll go prop.