M1T Recovery, your experiences

1. Board Supporter

M1T Recovery, your experiences

I think that every M1T thread must comment on how hard it shuts you down Id be interested to hear how people have found their recovery and how quickly they feel there natural test is back to normal. Bloodwork results woudl be fantastic (supersoldier would be interested to hear what you have to say on this).

From personal expierence i did a 2 week cycle 15mg ED, gained 10lb kept 8. Did two weeks 6oxo (600mg ED) and trib (1000mg ED) for PCT. Lost virtually no strength but has to pop Trib for fun to keep the lady happy. About 3 weeks since i completed PCT now and still feel a little lythargic and still leaning on trib occasionally although not as much.

All opinions welcome.

2. king of useless information!!!

jus curious, why didn't you use nolva for PCT?
  3. Banned

I used 20mg for four weeks, and a different time 10mg for four weeks. As I have stated before, I was shut down, and feeling low in that area for at least 6-8weeks. I will never use M1T again, it shuts me down worse than test and winny combined.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by kmac6225
    jus curious, why didn't you use nolva for PCT?
    Availability, cannot find a source, I am in the UK and none of the usual sites seem to ship there. I would be happy to find one that does.
  5. Registered User

I did a 4wk cycle of m1t only.....talk about shut down. My cycle ended 3/26/04. I did 10 days 40mg then 20 days 20mg nolva....nads did come back, but not as full as before. To this day they don't even seem to be back to normal. I remember'em being bigger/more plump. Libido is fine so is everything else. For the 6lbs I gained I don't think it was worth it. I don't know if running it 2wks will make a diff....prolly shut you down just as hard. Screw that, I'll be using m4ohn next time.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 200wannabe
    I think that every M1T thread must comment on how hard it shuts you down Id be interested to hear how people have found their recovery and how quickly they feel there natural test is back to normal. Bloodwork results woudl be fantastic (supersoldier would be interested to hear what you have to say on this).

Supersoldier has a bloodwork thread that shows LH, Test values. From what I remember, the LH/Test levels of supersoldier came back 'normal' after 3-4 weeks of nolva PCT. But that of course doesn't guarantee levels will be normal straight after therapy so a few more weeks off may be needed.

The shutdown on m1t was harsh for me, took 4 weeks of std PCT (not 6oxo) and another few weeks to feel back normal after that.
  7. Board Supporter

I did a 4 week cycle of Legal gears M1T and 4AD. The first three weeks were great. I had no sides, and my lifts were rising, and my body comp was improving, even at maintenance calories. Starting the 4th week, I saw no more gains, and only problems start. My nips got real sore and tender, more so than before, so I started 10mg Nolva. I stopped my cycle 3 days short of four full weeks, and began 40mg Nolva for 17 days, followed by 10 days at 30 mg and 7 days at 20mg. My PCT was tough. I lost 9lbs, though I think much of it was water, and my strength gains that I acheived on cycle, disappeared, and I was literally back to the weights I was at before I started my cycle. My "PCT depression" was kinda severe while on Nolva as well.

However, after my PCT was finished, I felt fine again. My lifts improved slowly, and I was fine. I didn't get any bloodwork done, though I may be getting some done this Friday when I go to a doctor.

I really don't see myself running M1T again, even though I have half a bottle of LG left, and 2 bottles from 1Fast400. The only way I can see myself doing it is if I use HCG, and I figure if I'm gonna do that, I might as well just go to AAS.
  8. Registered User

I did a 3 week cycle. First two weeks at 5mg, last week at 7.5 to 10mg. Gained 10 lbs, kept 6. Did 3 weeks of PCT, felt pretty normal after that. PCT wasn't rough at all for me. No depression.

I kept most of my strength gains as well. All in all, I was pretty happy with M1t. I'll probably do it again in a few months, but I like feeling "normal" right now. I hated the cramps I was experiencing while on M1t.
  9. Registered User

I did 20 mg for two weeks, then 30 mg for 2 weeks. I gained quite a bit, although I was bloated as ****. I ran it with 400mg of trans 4-AD per day. I used nolva for PCT, lost quite a bit of water weight. I don't know if it was related to low test, but I kinda lost interest in training and diet for about 3 weeks after my PCT. Oh and I really didn't have any sides besides bloat and a bit of acne.
  10. Banned

i ran m1t for 4 weeks and after my pct of nolva i was not fully recovered. i hardly had any libido and i was lazy and slept all the time. well after about 2 weeks after my pct i still did not feel recovered so i started taking clomid again and zma(i was willing to try anything). i am in the middle of that right now and i seem to be coming around finally. all in all i kept almost all my gains because i forced myself to eat like crazy even though i had no appetite. bump on the mohn next time.
  11. Registered User

I'm 14 days into PCT after a 3 week cycle of M1T @ 10 mg. / day (split up 5 AM, 5 PM.) I'm using tamoxifen, Vitrix and BSL's PaCT (transdermal 6 and 7-oxo.)

Pretty much hating everything right now...I had gotten up to 199 lbs. with M1T (gained 15 lbs., probably 4 of that was total flab...I'm eating well above maintenance.) I continued the same diet the last two weeks and I'm still at 199 but my body composition has gotten worse. I feel soft all over, don't feel like training (or doing much of anything at all,) and I feel weak (ever feel like you're walking around carrying a ****load of muscle?...you're pumped up to some degree all the time?...the exact opposite would describe how I feel now.) Libido, strangely, never took that much of a hit and is pretty normal now.
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cpa5oh
    I'm 14 days into PCT after a 3 week cycle of M1T @ 10 mg. / day (split up 5 AM, 5 PM.) I'm using tamoxifen, Vitrix and BSL's PaCT (transdermal 6 and 7-oxo.)

Pretty much hating everything right now...I had gotten up to 199 lbs. with M1T (gained 15 lbs., probably 4 of that was total flab...I'm eating well above maintenance.) I continued the same diet the last two weeks and I'm still at 199 but my body composition has gotten worse. I feel soft all over, don't feel like training (or doing much of anything at all,) and I feel weak (ever feel like you're walking around carrying a ****load of muscle?...you're pumped up to some degree all the time?...the exact opposite would describe how I feel now.) Libido, strangely, never took that much of a hit and is pretty normal now.

yup, know exactly what you're saying. i actually took a full week of during PCT.. 1st week of pct i trained light.. full body workouts w/ 10-15 reps of every exercise... deadlifts were just light singles and doubles (60-70% 1rm maybe)w/ 30 second and sometimes much longer breaks...

2nd week totally off
    3rd i did the same light workouts as stated above 3-4 times a week

I ended up keeping pretty much all my gains, except lost a couple reps on my bench.

just work through it.. figure out what works for you.. take it easy.
  13. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by morfiend
    yup, know exactly what you're saying. i actually took a full week of during PCT.. 1st week of pct i trained light.. full body workouts w/ 10-15 reps of every exercise... deadlifts were just light singles and doubles (60-70% 1rm maybe)w/ 30 second and sometimes much longer breaks...

2nd week totally off
    3rd i did the same light workouts as stated above 3-4 times a week

I ended up keeping pretty much all my gains, except lost a couple reps on my bench.

just work through it.. figure out what works for you.. take it easy.
    I'm soldiering on through my workouts.

I really never imagined I'd feel like this after two weeks off. I was reading all of the "on" side effects while I was "on" and I was thinking 'WTF are these guys talking about...this **** ain't that bad.' Now I know.

Main thing that scares me about this substance is how ugly people's cholesterol get...
  14. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
  15. Member

did 15 days of m1t and did 2 weeks 6-oxo, trib, zma for pct

that was more than a month ago and im still recovering.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 128
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 01:23 AM
  2. HST training and your experience
    By jcam222 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 08:32 PM
  3. Please post your experiences: PH vs Hair
    By custom in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-16-2006, 05:56 PM