good cycle?

bigredmach

Awards
D-bol, fini, tren, PP andro hard(DHT) novedex, PCT= PP tcf, sustain alpha, taco-8 and milk thistle. thanks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would throw in nolva or clomid in the pct for the dbol and tren

Also move novadex into your pct

and use milk thistle on cycle AND pct ..some think starting milk thistle 2 weeks before cycle is good too.

And if you have any creatine throw some in there its never a bad idea

mcssassin

Awards
this has got to be a troll. that is like 3 cycles worth of stuff man

bigredmach

Awards
whats wrong with dbol and tren? its the "novadex" and milk thistle for pct that gets me...
I should have been clear. milk thistle 2wk before, oncycle and pct. the novadex is part of the PH along with d-bol and tren its an all in one. thats why im asking about it to see if its any good.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats wrong with dbol and tren? its the "novadex" and milk thistle for pct that gets me...
novadex wasn't even a part of the pct it was part of the cycle haha

OP if you're serious stick to dbol and tren, save the other stuff for another cycle. Or--use dbol and another mass gainer on your list for a first cycle, gain some mass, then run tren as your second cycle when you're ready again as a cutting cycle. get some damn nolva cuz that's some serious stuff and keep your pct how it is if you'd like

bigredmach

Awards
I would throw in nolva or clomid in the pct for the dbol and tren

Also move novadex into your pct

and use milk thistle on cycle AND pct ..some think starting milk thistle 2 weeks before cycle is good too.

And if you have any creatine throw some in there its never a bad idea
sorry should have been clear. yes milk thistle 2wk before cycle, oncycle and pct. the novedex d-bol and tren are all in one PH. thats why im asking around to see if this is any good. the ph is called rv3 by rage.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok.. what's the chemical make up of rv3 OP? I think that's strong enough for a cycle if it's dbol and tren and would save the fini and androhard but thats just me. Add nolva to pct for sure.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
so you have no SERMS in your pct?

i hope im mistaken???

bigredmach

Awards
chem make up

Oh ok.. what's the chemical make up of rv3 OP? I think that's strong enough for a cycle if it's dbol and tren and would save the fini and androhard but thats just me. Add nolva to pct for sure.
the chemical make up is = 1 M1,4ADD 17a methyl-1, 4-andostadiene-3, 17-diol – 50mg 2 13-Ethyl 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one - 40mg 3 Tren Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione – 50mg 4 3,17-keto 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione – 40mg Non-androgenic, fast acting anti-aromatase inhibitor. Support ingredient

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so it's Dbol precursor + Max LMG + 19-nor + AI.

not the best combo. Max LMG and 19-nor are both progestins, when they're stacked together as in "sus500" i call it the gyno stack.

Why do people buy these stacks?

Tyler3295

Awards
Better get a prolactin antagonist or it WILL be a gyno stack, lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
max lmg and pro dienolone are actually both anabolic/androgenic steroids that have some effect on the progestin receptor and possibly cause an increase in estrogenic sides.
which atd will not really help, and may make worse.

but un's right, no need to stack the two.

I wouldn't want to stack m14ad with tren, but it could be a great stack.

the androhard though would possibly help with sides one would typically see from a cycle of one or more of these steroids.

bigredmach

Awards
so it's Dbol precursor + Max LMG + 19-nor + AI.

not the best combo. Max LMG and 19-nor are both progestins, when they're stacked together as in "sus500" i call it the gyno stack.

Why do people buy these stacks?
I thought it would be a cheap way to get more! an all in one sounds great right! looks like I was wrong and now I feel like I cant even use this crap. IT was only going to be a 4 wk cycle but now im afraid to take it!!

bigredmach

Awards
max lmg and pro dienolone are actually both anabolic/androgenic steroids that have some effect on the progestin receptor and possibly cause an increase in estrogenic sides.
which atd will not really help, and may make worse.

but un's right, no need to stack the two.

I wouldn't want to stack m14ad with tren, but it could be a great stack.

the androhard though would possibly help with sides one would typically see from a cycle of one or more of these steroids.
I picked up this for PCT=BCL superdex-pct black and the make up of it is 3,17-KETO-ETIOCHOL-TRIENE, AND INDOLE-3-CARBINOL, AND WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOM. but was told that this was no good as well. should I just trash the both of them and write it off as a learning exp!!!

thundalegs199

Awards
I picked up this for PCT=BCL superdex-pct black and the make up of it is 3,17-KETO-ETIOCHOL-TRIENE, AND INDOLE-3-CARBINOL, AND WHITE BUTTON MUSHROOM. but was told that this was no good as well. should I just trash the both of them and write it off as a learning exp!!!
dude youre talking about stacking several anabolics. tren is quite powerful and taxing on the entire body's endocrine system. id pick up some caber and cycle assist for during your cycle and some tamoxifen as well as another test booster for your pct.

have you tried any of these compounds on their own yet? for example : just tren or just d-bol, 4-5 weeks with proper pct

Tyler3295

Awards
Prami will work just as good as caber and it usually cheaper.

bigredmach

Awards
dude youre talking about stacking several anabolics. tren is quite powerful and taxing on the entire body's endocrine system. id pick up some caber and cycle assist for during your cycle and some tamoxifen as well as another test booster for your pct.

have you tried any of these compounds on their own yet? for example : just tren or just d-bol, 4-5 weeks with proper pct
This is a PH that is an all in one. Its one pill. I would do what you said if they were not together in one cap.