Well now, what to do with this brand new m-dien?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%

Well now, what to do with this brand new m-dien?

Got all my goodies I ordered recently, and now that the rumors are flying about the effectiveness of m-dien it got me wondering about my proposed cycle and if I should even include it.

I have,

240 5mg caps of m1t (hp)
    liquid clom/nolva (cn)
    180 1mg caps of m-dien (dsgnr)
    tiracatrol (cn)
    7.5g 4ad transdermal kit (pn)
    lots of r-ala

Original plan was 3-4 weeks at 10mg m1t/6mgs m-dien/4ad with tiracatrol/nolva starting at the halfway mark, but I am starting to reconsider given the negative press of m-dien lately. (But then of course, what could it hurt?)

I may swap out the m-dien with m4ohn, but I am unsure.

Either way, I don't plan on doing this for another 3 weeks or so, so I can reevalute at that time.

Your thoughts?

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Since you have tabs of M-Dien, run it by itself at 6-8mg/day for a couple weeks and keep a log here. I'd like to see some feedback on the tabs since a lot of us including myself have had mixed results due to the stuff not staying in solution.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

The feedback on m-dien is mixed. Some were using Gaspari/Kilo m-dien of which the purity was questioned. Also Sledges first liquid beta batch came out of solution so dosing may be off which screwed up feedback.

There lone log here says that it worked OK not great at 3mg by itself, but no sides which is a good thing.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusG
    There lone log here says that it worked OK not great at 3mg by itself, but no sides which is a good thing.
    No sides at 3mg? I haven't seen much feedback on sides for the 6-8mg range as suggested by SS.

Maybe I'll have to give it a roll to find out. Only drawback is springing for more nolva/clomid in case of sides at that dosage range I suppose.

Whatever I do I will post a log.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.43%

No sides at 9mg.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

been running at 10mg.. not seeing any sides. not seeing much in the way of anything else tho, better pumps.. not much else than that. no strength.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.15%

Quote Originally Posted by morfiend
    been running at 10mg.. not seeing any sides. not seeing much in the way of anything else tho, better pumps.. not much else than that. no strength.
    How long have you been at 10mg? I am at 6 now for a week, maybe its time to move up.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.41%

about a week.. check out the other thread on here. tons of people posting their results
  9. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

when you guys report your M-dien results, good or bad, don't forget to include any other ph you are stacking with it.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

This may be a stupid question, but why was the original effective dose thought to be only 2-3mg? All the hype around MD says it's 1.1x as anabolic as M1T, so shouldn't that mean we should only take "slightly" less MD to get the same gains as from M1T?
    I mean, if people get great gains on 20mg of M1T, and MD is only 10% more anabolic, then shouldn't we be using about 18mg of MD?
    Maybe this is why there are very few reports of sides, suppression, and raised liver values from suggested-dose cyles....
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.54%

cscsguy, good point.. someone definately explain =P
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by cscsguy
    This may be a stupid question, but why was the original effective dose thought to be only 2-3mg? All the hype around MD says it's 1.1x as anabolic as M1T, so shouldn't that mean we should only take "slightly" less MD to get the same gains as from M1T?
    I mean, if people get great gains on 20mg of M1T, and MD is only 10% more anabolic, then shouldn't we be using about 18mg of MD?
    Maybe this is why there are very few reports of sides, suppression, and raised liver values from suggested-dose cyles....
    The 1.1x figure is just playing around with the anabolic/androgenic ratios. m-1-t a/a ratio is 180/910-1600 so I could also also turn around and say m-dien is approximately 0.625x as anabolic as m-1-t.

Sledge made a recent post at Avant about approximate dosages:
    When Pro tested I had exactly 5 grams of powder. I used 1 gm, gave Pro 2 grams and used another to use for lab work. So since pro did well and 5mgs as well as myself, we both weight more then the avg.170-190lbs person so 1-3 was a good starting point:-
    1-3mgs: 130-160lbs
    3-5mgs: 160-190lbs (or a user who has had PH/AAs exp)
    5-7mgs 190-230lbs
    7-9mgs 230+
  13. Super Lab Rat
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

the anabolic ratio is more of a starting point, MD is stronger as you dont need such a high dose as 30mgs per day but also a lot of people may be using too much M1T as well.

M1T and MD are not the same thing, they really should stop being compared to each other. They are two completely different compounds.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

I realize that MD and M1T are different; I meant to compare their effective doses as someone would compare anavar to anadrol or winny to dbol, etc. Some comparison can be made this way, even if not completely quantitative.
    I was just curious in light of all the less-than-stellar feedback I've read about MD lately. Shouldn't an effective dose of a compound that is a cousin of the most powerful and harsh steroid known have SOME degree of it's attributes other than the low dosage? Not knocking the product, just wondering if we're all taking way too little to see what this stuff really does.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What workout to do with this meal plan??
    By jcolz in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 09:48 PM
  2. What to do with this leftover Hdrol?
    By stankyleg in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:01 AM
  3. What to do with HCG?
    By DmitryWI in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-18-2005, 12:30 AM
  4. what to expect with this 1-test/4-ad cycle