Winstrol only cycle

350zman

Awards
Alright so my friend is about to start a winstrol only cycle at 50mg a day, the pill form, and i have read that winny only cycles wont give you very much gains or that you wont be able to tell that much of a difference, he's using it for cutting. Just wondering if this is true?

trippn

trippn

Awards
My second cycle was a winstrol only cycle. I got only moderate gains, but I came out of the cycle SHREDDED! Had veins popping out of my lower abs. Went from 13% bf to 8%.

A newbie will definitely notice a difference if his training and diet are up to par.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if ur not already around 12-13% bf right now, dont even bother with winstrol. go with var first to get ur bf% down. also, add some test to it like 100mgs test p eod. your gains will be alot better and easier to keep and maintain.

Tyler3295

Awards
All it will do is help RETAIN muscle whilst cutting. It will shut your natural test down though. Not super bad, but it will do it either way.

I wouldn't run an oral only. I try to stay away from oral altogether.

Just tell him to man up, drop the orals, and run some test!

350zman

Awards
Ya that what i was trying to tell him that he wont get that good of gains from it by itself and that he should have considered stacking it with something