M-Drol as a kick starter for Test C

sk01020

Awards
I was thinking of something like this:

Weeks 1-4: M-Drol 20 mg ED; 250 mg Test C Monday and Thursday
Weeks 5-12: 250 mg Test C Monday and Thursday
Weeks 13-15: 40-20 mg Nolva, HCG and Suppress-C

Of course I would be taking support supplements starting a week before and atleast a week after the M-Drol is over and doing the same with the PCT. I lost my D-Bol contact and am hoping this might do have close to the same effects.

My goals are to cut for those 15 weeks.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your cycle is fine but your PCT is screwed up, it should be nolva for weeks 15/16/17/18.
Weeks 13/14 are ester clearance for cypionate

I haven't run Dbol but 20mg of SD rarely disappoints.

Looks like more of a bulking cycle but any cycle can work for a cut... do a lot of cardio.

sk01020

Awards
ya, i try to get 30 minutes of elliptical after a work out and then a hour on my off days. thanks for the insight on the cypionate, I heard stuff about the esther clearance but haven't looked to much into it.

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Have you run M-DROL before? For me, that compound makes a great bulker but not so much cutter. Your mileage may vary as it seems there are many folks who would disagree.

SD and Dianabol aren't all that similar. Dianabol typically makes people feel good and offers a big boost in libido. SD can do the opposite. On the plus side I'd be willing to bet that you'd gain more permanent lean mass with 4 weeks of SD 20mg/day than you would with even 50mg/day Dianabol for the same duration.

As for your PCT, I suggest you scrap the hCG. Use it on-cycle on low doses instead to preserve testicular mass rather than letting them waste away and then trying to "shock" them back to size. I'd say most folks, including myself, view hCG during PCT as an outdated concept. Google "swale hcg protocol".

sk01020

Awards
thanks liberterian, that does make more since keeping my lower region thriving throughout the cycle. i have run h-drol, alpha one (which I had very little gains from)
and all of the above except m-drol. I want something that will make a larger impact on my composition and as you said, I would most likely have more permanent gains and it will also allow me to maintain more mass while doing the amount of cardio I plan on doing. I have read some were very successful in cutting but more had a lean gain, which I understand might happen.

i read swale's blog and i guess my cycle should end up looking like this:

Weeks 1-4: M-Drol 20 mg ED; 250 mg Test C Monday and Thursday; 250 IU hCG eod
Weeks 5-12: 250 mg Test C Monday and Friday; 250 IU hCG eod
Weeks 15-18: 40-20 mg Nolva and Suppress-C

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
The reason why I personally wouldn't use M-DROL as a cutter as it makes me lethargic and irritable unless I eat a lot of carbs. Way more carbs than I would want to eat on a cut. While this seems to be true with many others, there are some who aren't effected this way.

You should also keep an AI handy. SD obviously doesn't aromatize but Test and hCG do. If you start to experience signs of gyno, start taking it enough to makes those sides subside.

sk01020

Awards
Do you have a favorite AI that goes well with M-Drol? I'm using Inhibit-E right now and am in my last week of nolva for my alpha-one pct. I wasn't having any gyno, but I like the idea of AI's after any ph.

MethylFoth

Awards
inhibit e wont do it for a test c cycle. you'll need arimadex or letro. letro is stronger but can be too strong for some people. arimadex is usually a safer bet imo... if you're prone to man boobies go with the letro-stop it dead in its tracks.

hope thats not confusing some how