m5aa and my hair
- 05-10-2004, 10:37 PM
m5aa and my hair
Just curious how hard this stuff is on your hair? i am abotu to place an order from www.wholesalehairproducts.com what woudl you recomend, fi it's even necessary?
- 05-10-2004, 11:07 PM
I started a thread awhile back on this
M5AA/hair loss experiences?
In theory since this converts to methyl-DHT (From designer supp website) it should be pretty androgenic. However, feedback from users, while limited, seems to suggest that with proper precautions it may be possible to take without hairloss. (Sledge does give a possible explanation which I quoted in the previos thread.) Run a search on bb.com on hair loss and there is a good thread.
Dont be surprised if someone flat out mocks you for being worried about hair loss and thinking about taking M5aa.
- 05-10-2004, 11:12 PM
05-10-2004, 11:13 PM
05-10-2004, 11:14 PM
05-10-2004, 11:18 PM
nah - that **** is for pussies..........
I just use nizoral year round. I am married - dont care much. Plus i have my secret sauce that is growing my hair back.
05-10-2004, 11:29 PM
05-11-2004, 01:32 AM
05-11-2004, 11:10 AM
05-11-2004, 06:21 PM
05-11-2004, 06:40 PM
05-12-2004, 12:32 AM
My hair is good and I love the boost and pumps I get from M5AA - is all good.
No spiro for me, no need.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JKC12482 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2010, 07:44 PM
- By serengo in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 36Last Post: 11-19-2009, 02:02 PM
- By wantmoresize in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-29-2004, 10:18 PM
- By n2bnbig in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-13-2003, 08:04 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM