First Cycle questions

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Well, 21 now..and this is ****ing exciting I feel like a skinny kid on steriod christmas

What I'd like to do this cycle.. I don't plan on running gear for long I just want to get to a comfortable size and relax, ( I know I know addicting etc) Well i've got some diesel willpower.

I really want to go the oral route... I've got a legit site with an ONSLAUGHT of different names of compounds that if someone who wants to help me out i'll PM and can sort of guide me as to which would be optimal for first time

Questions about post cycle, is a PCT, a PCT or you need different pcts for different types of gear, e.g one for an oral, or one for an injectable, I was going to use liquidnolva if that was viable..

Thanks guys

trippn

trippn

Awards
At 21, I would recommend that you don't use any ph/AAS. Spend your money on protein, creatine, no2, and FOOD.

Get your diet and training up to par and u could get to 190lbs in the next year without any extra "help."

Good luck, bro.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Currently on a diet, yeah i've been training for some years now, Diet and training are pretty much on point, im currently 170 on a cut i've hit 185 natural probably coulda hit 190...Just looking into it its not a definate yet but thanks man

mindset101

Awards
  • Established
search button man....im in the same boat but ive ran a cycle before and you cant expect people to feed you the answers....i learned that awhile ago...take time and research...best of luck

Tyler3295

Awards
Don't run an oral only cycle (..as far as AAS goes).

trippn

trippn

Awards
Seriously wait till your 24-25+
X2. At 21, unless you have a medical condition, your test levels are already sky high. U would be wasting virgin receptors that could provide u with more benefit later on.

To gain mass you have to EAT. Sounds silly but true. U must eat the right foods, you training must be spot on, and u must get enough rest.

U should post your diet and workout, and let the guys give u feedback so u can get where u need yo be.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Seriously wait till your 24-25+
X2. At 21, unless you have a medical condition, your test levels are already sky high. U would be wasting virgin receptors that could provide u with more benefit later on.

To gain mass you have to EAT. Sounds silly but true. U must eat the right foods, you training must be spot on, and u must get enough rest.

U should post your diet and workout, and let the guys give u feedback so u can get where u need to be.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
On further thought I think I'm going to run Primaforce's Havoc, They have a bottle left at the store here..Epistane I heard would be a nice first PH cycle but I can't find it (Even though PH's are probably worse then actual steriods haha)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
On further thought I think I'm going to run Primaforce's Havoc, They have a bottle left at the store here..Epistane I heard would be a nice first PH cycle but I can't find it (Even though PH's are probably worse then actual steriods haha)
Havoc = Epistane Braaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Apparently but I meant in regards to actual product names

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Apparently but I meant in regards to actual product names
Dude product names don't matter. What matters is what's on the label. Epistane and Havoc are the exact same compound....you'll more than likely get similar results on each...just depends on your batch and the company who made it.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Dude product names don't matter. What matters is what's on the label. Epistane and Havoc are the exact same compound....you'll more than likely get similar results on each...just depends on your batch and the company who made it.
So then it does matter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k just busting your raisin nuts :sgrin: