CLOMID OR FORMASTON

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cannot use nolva as it competes with an antidepressent I take- Running M-Drol 10-20/20/20 epi 0/0/30/30/30/40 Should I use formaston or clomid? I know this combo will sh8ut me down test productionwise but it doesnt armoatase...UGH Does clomid work like nolva AND restart my natural test production? Any other suggestions for pct??? WIll include inhibit-e and some liver care creatine and l-arganine

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and an AI, and if u want take some HCG if u dont want ur balls 2 shrink

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Yes i know its a 6 week cycle. He will/might experience shutdown, to help/prevent that HCG is an option so its not Totally Unnecessary....

Some people might like their balls, so he asked for options and I gave them :)

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Yes i know its a 6 week cycle. He will/might experience shutdown, to help/prevent that HCG is an option so its not Totally Unnecessary....

Some people might like their balls, so he asked for options and I gave them :)
I agree. If you have access to HCG there's no reason not to take it while on cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is HCG INjectable....I wont use any injections....past with iv chemicals....bad past...../...so if it is injectable......and I do get shutdown will clomid inhibite combo help get me goin again?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clomid and inhibid-e would be fine.
50/50/50/50- clomid
and Taper the inhibit-e down.

Also, regardless of what size your balls are, big or small, you will be shut down just the same. You also shouldn't see extreme atrophy from 6 weeks of suppression..

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YES! THen I am full steam ahead! ! month away...cant wait........do I taper of the Clomid? Ive read that that is th way to go....or just slam that **** at 50mgs the full four weeks