Need some suggestions

frostjason

Awards
I'm going to try the P90x program to drop some weight. I was considering do the Turinabol stack at the end to build lean muscle and then building up mass later on using 1-T. Should I build up my mass first then run the Turinabol stack or run the Turinabol first?

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
You're 6'5" and 250 pounds. You've got mass. The question is how much is muscle and how much is bodyfat? If you haven't been working out for at least a bre minimum of 1-2 years then you shouldn't even be thinking about a PH or AAS.

frostjason

Awards
I'm not sure about what my bodyfat % is. Maybe 15-17%. I tell people i need to burn some fat and they tell me I'm not fat, but i guess like other people you see areas that need fixed. Its been about 10 months since i been in the gym consistantly. Got tendonitis on the inside of my elbow so i took time off to heal and the bastard is still hurting. Going to get a cort shot for it. I was going to workout hard for about 90 days before I tried any supps. I just wasn't sure the best way to approach it.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure about what my bodyfat % is. Maybe 15-17%. I tell people i need to burn some fat and they tell me I'm not fat, but i guess like other people you see areas that need fixed. Its been about 10 months since i been in the gym consistantly. Got tendonitis on the inside of my elbow so i took time off to heal and the bastard is still hurting. Going to get a cort shot for it. I was going to workout hard for about 90 days before I tried any supps. I just wasn't sure the best way to approach it.
If you have a tendon injury you don't want to run a PH or AAS. ESPECIALLY if you're getting a cortisone injection. When you're on cycle your muscles already build strength faster then your tendons can adapt add to that a tendon that isn't even as strong as it should be and on top of that you've got cortisone which will numb it so you won't even know how much damage you're really doing to it. It took me almost a full year to get completely over my tendon issues. If I were you I would wait at least 6 months or so before I even thought about doing a cycle. You need to make sure you're completely healed or else you run the very likely risk of some type of permanent damage.

frostjason

Awards
Do you know what is good to get over tendonitis? Its the inside of the elbow. I think its called golfers elbow.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Do you know what is good to get over tendonitis? Its the inside of the elbow. I think its called golfers elbow.
That's exactly what I had. If I were you I wouldn't get the cort shot. Yes it'll feel better but you can easliy do more damage to it by doing movements that further the injury without know it because it won't hurt. Start with lighter weights and higher reps and take your time to work your way up. Massage laterally across the tendon daily. Anti-inflammatories will help with the pain. Only take them AFTER working out, not before. Same goes with any type of pain killer. If you go to have physical therapy massage done on the injury absolutely do not take any anti-inflammatories or pain killers before your session. This is going to take months before you're completely healed. Don't try to rush it. Bodybuilding is a marathon, not a sprint.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if ur doing P90X and wanna lose weight and you have tendon injuries: anavar.

anavar is a collagen repairer as well as visceral fat burner. great for ligaments and tendons.