Methyls vs. Bread and Butter (1t and 4ad)

csakiges

Awards
Ok, just been doing some pondering. I would like some feedback from others who have done a methyl cycle. I have done 3 1test/4ad cycles in my past one with 1,4 diol. I have never done a methyl before so I can not make a comment on it. I can only make a comment from the feedback I have seen.

I really just wanted to generate some conversation as to how these compare the 1test/4ad which many (not everyone just generalizing) consider this the cream of the crop for pro steroids pre methyls. I have seen many including myself make phenomenal gains both cutting and bulking from 1test/4ad. So why use methyls over 1t/4ad. Here are some areas to consider:

1. Proper dosages are still being set, so many of these methyls being new products could be underdosed.
2. It seems from these profiles, most of the methyls make for better cutters than bulking. Now I know many wlove M1t for pure size, but also many hate it too so I am not including that in this debate. Unless others feel it should.
3. I know m1,4 and m4ohn many are saying are good for lean bulks too.
4. Other factors cost, bioavalabilty, ease of use (capsule vs. transdermal), etc all should be taken into consideration.
5. I know one argument will be with 1test and lethargy and other androgenic side effects.
6. Many of these new methyls have on paper great anabolic profile and minimal androgenic.

I know everyone likes to jump on the new product(s) bandwagon and this is by know means a bash against methyls as I will probably do a cycle too. I don't know if anyone else thought about this but how do they compare to what has been considered the bread and butter PS stack(1t/4ad) for the past few years? THanks and I look forward to an insightful thread.

csakiges

Awards
Hmmmmmmm....no takers....I guess I am the only one curious. :p

speedracer59

Awards
Well Ive only done 3 methyl cycles (2m1t, 1 methyl-d). Ive done about 5 1test/4ad cycles.I used the 4ad with both m1t cycles. In my experiance I liked methyl because you can tell a difference in a short period of time . I gained more. Iam still on methyl-d
(midway through my third week @ 4mgs ed.) I have not been very impressed with it personally. The only think I can tell thusfar is small strenght gains. My next cycle will contain m1,4 or m4ohn. Although I liked the 1test/4ad satck very much Ive yet to use anything over the counter that worked as weel for me as m1t.

Bennett

Awards
I like the transdermal 1test and 4ad stacked with a methyl.

csakiges

Awards
Ok, I figured M1T would come up. I have not seen too many dissatisfied buyers of M1T other than side effects. I know there has been some blood work/liver enzymes work done on 1t/4ad and I can't find them. if anyone could, please post them.

Keep the posts coming gentlemen. :D