Juice and Pain Killers

Disco'ed

Awards
I've got a case of the roid flu and was wondering if anyone knew what would be the best pain killer (OTC) to take considering I'm on dball and don't want to kill my kidneys or liver.

Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
umm tough one.. almost all of the OTC pain recievers put some stress on the liver..

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I take Endocets ans Lortabs just for the hell of it. That keeps me out of the alcohol. I'm sure anything you injest has an impact on the liver. I suppose I need to research this issue. I'm running dbol as well.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I use Aleve (naproxen sodium), but basically anything will stress the liver to some degree. I think as long as you're not overdosing it you should be OK. :)

Disco'ed

Awards
After researching some more Aleve seems to be the pain killer that puts the least amount of stress on the liver that actually works (ie. Asprin, Acetiminifen), although it's definatly not as strong as Ibuprofen.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
just take some xanax - you wont even care about the pain anymore:saw:

Disco'ed

Awards
Yeah, I'll try some xanax and then I won't want to lift anymore. That stuff just makes me pass out. LOL

comrade

Awards
I take Endocets ans Lortabs just for the hell of it.
yes... I believe in techinical terms that is known as "being a drug addict"

Just teasing ya, I wouldnt judge.
Actually I'm jealous, I get drug tested regularly and can't even drink beer if I wanted.

comrade

Awards
I would think that nsaids (which tylenol is not) do not effect liver function signifcantly [at thier therapeutic dosages], kindey function is an another story.

Last edited:

comrade

Awards
Yeah, I'll try some xanax and then I won't want to lift anymore. That stuff just makes me pass out. LOL
yeah, but if you take enough you won't even care that you quit lifting.

what is it that those those budists believe, desire is the source of all unhappiness?

fuckin' morons.