D-bol compared to M1T?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

Question D-bol compared to M1T?

How does D-bol compare to M1T? I heard its just as good but doesnt leave you with all the nasty side effects. My question is if D-bol works so fast and efficient then why do people go with the sides of M1T rather then going to
    D-bol?

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.64%

well for a start M-1-T is legal and D-bol is an illegal, black market anabolic sterioid you can only get if you know a source. ( which , may I add, I don't)

I also belive that d-bol is likely to give you much more water weight, but I could be wrong.

perhapse check out big cats seroid articles at www.bodybuilding.com
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

While M1t doesnt have some of the dbol sides, it has some nasty ones of its own. I think the reason for M1t's popularity is that it's legal. Once M1t is no longer legal, that will probably change. When you're on dbol, you feel great. Many people feel like garbage on M1t.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.62%

how does d-bol compare in gains to M1T?
  5. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Warhead_321
    how does d-bol compare in gains to M1T?
    you will gain 50 pounds more using d-bol. but M1t will make your dick bigger...
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.58%

M1t seems to give you more drastic gains than D-bol would, it's much dryer too. D-bol makes you bloat alot.

You'll also gain less muscle in the same amount of time with d-bol, but you will keep gaining for 6 weeks or more. Were as alot of people max out on m1t at week 3 or so.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

hmm....I would have to say the gains with m1t (if diet is in check) are cleaner. When i did some d-ball i gained about nine pounds in 2 weeks at about 10-15mgs a day but i lost all but TWO pounds...On m1t it was potent and i gained about 12 pounds and kept 9 in three weeks..So personally i would put up with the sides of m1t for the gains i recieved over d-bol.
    dick
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    you will gain 50 pounds more using d-bol. but M1t will make your dick bigger...
    exactly, well said.

9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.73%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Some people bloat nearly as much on M1t. I always hold water on it myself. The gains are actually somewhat similar to dbol in my experience, except they slow after 3 weeks on m1t.

A legal alternative to dbol is M1,4ADD, it converts to dbol & has less sides than M1t.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

After two **** attempts to make MT1 work for me and dealing with the nasty sides, I feel that if I have to use a PCT afterwards, why I don't just go with 'real gear' . I have a good friend that just did that so I have the connection. Probably after the PH ban, this is the way I'll go.

I did like the M1,4add while on it ... but lost all the gains I made with it in just two weeks.
    Last edited by Crotalus; 05-10-2004 at 08:05 PM.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

M1T doesn't compare to the potency of real gear in my opinion. One of the employees at a gym I go to is on dbol and works out with no where near the intensity that I do. I started out bigger than him by a good amount and he shot right passed me in size and strength. He's also able to eat more and get cleaner gains. I have to eat a ton to get the good strength gains but I added some fat as well.
  12. Get big or die trying
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.58%

Quote Originally Posted by Crotalus
    After two **** attempts to make MT1 work for me and dealing with the nasty sides, I feel that if I have to use a PCT afterwards, why I don't just go with 'real gear' . I have a good friend that just did that so I have the connection. Probably after the PH ban, this is the way I'll go.

I did like the M1,4add while on it ... but lost all the gains I made with it in just two weeks.
    Pct should be done after any ph cycle. Or am i misunderstanding?
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

it's all about legality. i would love to get my hands on a stack of aas that works much better and feels much better on cycle than ph's esp the dirtiest one, M1T. dam M1T.

same goes with recrational drugs. dam alcohol. crappy high and horrid hang-overs.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

Quote Originally Posted by pjflynn
    Pct should be done after any ph cycle. Or am i misunderstanding?
    ------------

What I mean is if you have to go through the trouble of a PCT routine after a PH cycle and deal with sides of something like MT1, you might as well do the 'real thing'. Soon PH will be illegal too, so with both PH and steroids in the same 'illegal substance' category, I might as well do real gear once the PH ban is in effect.

For me , it wasn't the fact they are ' legal ' ... just that the Ph are so easy to get. Make both equally difficult to get ahold of and I'll go for the real stuff if I'm going to go through that kind of trouble.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.33%

m1 test better than dbol

i've have used 50 mg of dbol ed , and 20 mg of m1t and the m1t at 20 mg was better than the 50 mg of dbol in my opinion. as a matter of fact i told my friends the exact same thing. i got no sides with the m1t and got the gitty mood ,if you will i get with dbol. now anadrol seems to resemble the negative things i've heard about m1t.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90%

Can you bridge an M1T cycle with D-bol ?? What about running them together at low doses?
  17. ***** Vampire
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.12%

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Thegoose
    Can you bridge an M1T cycle with D-bol ?? What about running them together at low doses?
    holy mother - get a clue - bridging does not work - you are still supressed. the questions have been answered many times. do a search. this thread is as useless as a chick with no punan.
  18. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by goldylight
    holy mother - get a clue - bridging does not work - you are still supressed. the questions have been answered many times. do a search. this thread is as useless as a chick with no punan.
    LOL....yes the search button CAN do wonders....I see the exact same questions in the PH/PS forum getting asked like 3 times/week anymore..

Similar Forum Threads

1. M5AA results comparable to 5AA cyp?
    By oldfart in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-25-2004, 08:41 PM
  2. Tolerance to M1T via 1-test?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-16-2004, 01:50 AM
  3. Is M4OHN really comparable to anavar?
    By Pec in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2004, 10:41 PM
  4. Switch from Mdien to M1T
    By legaljuicer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-09-2004, 05:58 PM
  5. how do PH compare to AS?
    By alittlewhiteboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 05:21 PM