- 05-17-2010, 11:45 AM
- 5'11" 201 lbs.
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I am currently on a PPlex/Tren cycle and I was wondering if I should use both Clomid and Nolva or just one. I have heard that the Clomid is the best for a Tren cycle. My last cycle was Mdrol/Epi and I used Nolva for this cycle and I have had no signs of estrogen rebound. Just curious what you all think. Thanks for the input.
- 05-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Use clomid. Nolva may up-regulate the progeston receptor after a tren cycle. That may leave you with leaky nips following PCT. Stick with clomid solo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rothyman in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 4Last Post: 05-16-2010, 11:07 PM
- By gymbo123 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM
- By Stinger124 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 6Last Post: 04-10-2006, 07:52 PM
- By Sticks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-30-2004, 10:43 PM
- By HeavyBomber in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-07-2004, 04:46 PM