Furazabol (Miotolan)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Looking ahead to my next cycle (September probably) and I was considering some different ideas about what to do. One of my problems has been my lipid profile. Given this my doctor wanted me to go on Lipitor but I put this off for the time being as I had been on Dbol and wanted at least 6 weeks before I stated anything else. (I like my liver :)) Nolvadex and Policosanol help bring my cholesterol into normal limits but not enough to make the doc happy. (Off cycle this is not really a problem) It was then brought to my attention that I could use Furazabol instead, enjoying the androgenic actions along with the better lipids. However (there is always one it seams) Furazabol is just as bad or maybe worse (not sure on this point) for the liver as the Lipitor. So 50mg ED isn’t an option for anything over 6 to 8 weeks. I had planed to run this with Trenbolone Enanthate and a moderate amount of Nandrolone Cypionate (Decanoate if getting it is a problem). That and most any other cycle I would run is much longer then the 6 to 8 weeks.

I had a hell of a time getting good info on running this at the levels need for a cycle (all kinds of literature in Japanese, witch I know very little of and read none of. My friend isn’t very much help ether as his English is only a little better then my Japanese) I would be getting this in a powder form around 95% with a flow agent (I am guessing fumed silica) added. So I can easily adjust my dosage to whatever is needed. What I don’t know is how low can I does the Furazabol and still reap the benefits of it? Or would I be wasting it and just run it 6 on 6 off like any other oral?

BTW I have done several cycles so far and will be (this is my goal, and I WILL make it down to) 300lb when I start the next cycle in the fall.

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
Someone in my family is on lipitor, their blood is continuously being checked because of another hepatoxic drug they're on. Their liver enzymes have not risen at all. n=1 but I hope this helps.

Be careful, hope this helps.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I take it noone has tried this stuff before. I have posted this on 3 boards and nada. think I am just going to try it.

size

Awards
  • Established
I stay away from exotic compounds. For one reason, I always question the legitimacy. Secondly, in most cases they just are not needed. However, you may be an exception due to cholesterol problems.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
exactly ! exotics are not needed ! all one needs to achieve can be done thro test , tren , deca , winny and deca . pretty much all else is unnecessary , and how much people have to spend to learn this !?

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I see you like deca since you listed it twice:)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
exactly ! exotics are not needed ! all one needs to achieve can be done thro test , tren , deca , winny and deca . pretty much all else is unnecessary , and how much people have to spend to learn this !?
Well it is agenst board rule to post prices but it is going to cost less then going to a nice resteraunt. So it really isn't that big of a problem.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
skye did you ever actually use furazabol for any duration?

and jesus you are >300lb? what height and BF%?

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I am wondering!!! Furazabol seems like its not worth the time, but can be found if you look hard enough.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats what I am wondering!!! Furazabol seems like its not worth the time, but can be found if you look hard enough.
i just can't figure it out - improves lipid profile but has a significant anabolic impact? sounds like a wonder-drug, but i've come across exactly ZERO people who have used it...and yeah, it's definitely out there. not alot of sources (powder or otherwise) have it in stock though.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just can't figure it out - improves lipid profile but has a significant anabolic impact? sounds like a wonder-drug, but i've come across exactly ZERO people who have used it...and yeah, it's definitely out there. not alot of sources (powder or otherwise) have it in stock though.
It doesn't IMPROVE lipids, it just doesn't hurt them much or at all.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It doesn't IMPROVE lipids, it just doesn't hurt them much or at all.
from its profile:

"Miotolan reduces the cholesterol level and increases the "good" HDL value. In Japan Miotolan is a standard treatment to lower cholesterol levels."

that's the only real data i have on it.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yes it works on both but lackluster would be a good discription here. I really couldn't tell you just how much of an anabolic effect it has because it isn't that strong and I was running tren at the time. it has some, I noticed some def harding but but that was all. Then again I was running 40mg a day of it and noone really knows what the effective dosage would be. 60mg a day might have worked much better. My AST and such was largely unafected. I ran this with 100mg prop, 75mg tren ace, and 40mg fuzybol :) per ml for 10 weeks. (this was taken 6 days a week, sundays off) My cholesterol was better but I can tell that it isn't nearly as good as crestor. and probably not as strong as Tbol (I think the effects would be somewhat comparable) and cost 3X as much as Tbol powder, getting the pills is a waste of time at 2mg per pill.

I haven't ran it again because I have sworn off orals after seeing some people **** themselfs up with them. However I am thinking that if the dosage was increased or ran with just test the results would be better

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
from its profile:

"Miotolan reduces the cholesterol level and increases the "good" HDL value. In Japan Miotolan is a standard treatment to lower cholesterol levels."

that's the only real data i have on it.
The other possiblilty here is that the cholesterol reducing effects disapear at high levels of the stuff, but it does have a long track record in Japan and is still used even with the advent of the newer drugs.

I have a ton of lit on it somewhere if you want, its in japanesse though. I believe the reason that it isn't used in the US is that its not patientable, but I am not 100% on that.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
skye did you ever actually use furazabol for any duration?

and jesus you are >300lb? what height and BF%?
was last year Not sure but the doc set my wieght goal at 275 so I still have about 20lb to go. I went up another shirt size this last year :woohoo:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't give a flying f*ck how much Skye weighs.

He's a damn smart mofo and I like having him around!
:thumbsup:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established

hey don't get the wrong idea here, the only posistion I got to play was nose gard. I am a 5x because of my neck, not my waist (23 to 24 depending on brand) Just a big f***ing swedish guy.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey don't get the wrong idea here, the only posistion I got to play was nose gard. I am a 5x because of my neck, not my waist (23 to 24 depending on brand) Just a big f***ing swedish guy.
damn dude...at 280lb i was only 19" neck..and i fit into a 2x shirt! you have mad size on me...a 24" neck - i cant imagine trying to find clothes!

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really. That's one of my freaking legs.

Who the hell are you? Ronnie? Jay? Gunter? Marcus?

Come on! Out with it!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Yeah really. That's one of my freaking legs.

Who the hell are you? Ronnie? Jay? Gunter? Marcus?

Come on! Out with it!
I wish. I'm not even the biggest in my famly though, I have a cousin (or 2nd cousin?) that is 7' 2". I'm only 6' 6" although I have a large frame. I don't "power lift" any more so now days I am working more to cosmetics then the lifting. (Had back surgery in 02 so some things are out.)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wish. I'm not even the biggest in my famly though, I have a cousin (or 2nd cousin?) that is 7' 2". I'm only 6' 6" although I have a large frame. I don't "power lift" any more so now days I am working more to cosmetics then the lifting. (Had back surgery in 02 so some things are out.)
you and i arent all that different, then. you have a couple pounds on me, though, for sure.

how big's your bicept? close to the neck size, or...?

and 5X shirts? that's like a jib! isnt there alot of extra material at your midsection?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
you and i arent all that different, then. you have a couple pounds on me, though, for sure.

how big's your bicept? close to the neck size, or...?

and 5X shirts? that's like a jib! isnt there alot of extra material at your midsection?
a lot, but the BI suck ***, they are the worst body part for me, they just do not like to grow much. that odd if you look at my calfs, 20' without trying. I have start to inject my slin in to the bicepts though as I have been told that this might help some.

sorry, you picked a sore spot there, but if your like me you just buy the larger shirts and take them to the seamstress.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
a lot, but the BI suck ***, they are the worst body part for me, they just do not like to grow much. that odd if you look at my calfs, 20' without trying. I have start to inject my slin in to the bicepts though as I have been told that this might help some.

sorry, you picked a sore spot there, but if your like me you just buy the larger shirts and take them to the seamstress.
only dress shirts and jackets do i get tailored. i've been able to find BIG, athletic cut button-down casuals that work great (the 2XLT from structure, some designer labels)

dress pants on the other hand..rough. apparently i am the only guy in the world who has junk in the trunk, because i get the dumbo ears in all but very few slacks.

20' calf is a BIG goddamn calf. that's my weakest spot (like 16"), and it never responds to training either.

IGF and MGF grew my bis pretty well. i would expect site injections ~1.5mL to at least stretch the fascia and do a little good.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
only dress shirts and jackets do i get tailored. i've been able to find BIG, athletic cut button-down casuals that work great (the 2XLT from structure, some designer labels)

dress pants on the other hand..rough. apparently i am the only guy in the world who has junk in the trunk, because i get the dumbo ears in all but very few slacks.

20' calf is a BIG goddamn calf. that's my weakest spot (like 16"), and it never responds to training either.

IGF and MGF grew my bis pretty well. i would expect site injections ~1.5mL to at least stretch the fascia and do a little good.

Same old, stay away from flat dress pants they are not for men who work out, pleats only, as they hide and have more give than plain front dress pants. Believe you me, from being a fat ass to building a beast, I have always loved fashion, and have had to alter my dress code. DKNY has athletic cut suits, also you have to look at your shoulder structure, as if you have narrow shoulders Italion designed suits are they way to go, where as if you have broad shoulders, English designers are best. Also tailored suits as stated are best, but make sure the fabric is suited for your skin color, and hair color. Stay away from stripes unless it is the traditional vertical grey stripes on black, or light blue over navy. GREYS are no no's, dark colors hide, and exude confidence, show your colors with shirts, and ties.
This fashion tip has been brought to you by the straight guy who's helping other straight guys dress better!

And sorry to hijack your thread Skye.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I agree, skye knows a ton about anabolics. It is great having him here.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
You know - when I saw the title, the first thing I thought was "fuzzy balls".
:icon_lol:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I really prefer just getting most things tailored as most everything just doesn’t fit. I am lucky that I have a good seamstress that is very reasonable. (Not so good on the English though) BTW there is a way that they can redo the seams on the slacks to get rid of that problem with the ass, she prefers polyester to work with (Not my favorite) but when she is done everything is right. Even the casual shirts can be made to fit right. As far as money goes this is actually cheaper sense I don’t have to buy nearly as many specialty items. Its only 2 to 10 bucks a shirt depending on what is being done and that is usually less then the what buying special would be. (Or even some name brands items)

Apowerz6 it’s a good thing you mentioned that your straight or I might have wondered, just kidding. They should give you your own forum for this, buying clothes is a major pain in the ass for us and for some reason there seams to be a rule that only odd or ugly colors make it to the big and tall sections.

And thank you jmh80 and max-rot98

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:lol: I am happily married, with no kids, and my wife loves how I dress. It's so true about casual male, and how they have drab ugly colors for the Big and Tall consumer :smite: As for suits in the Midwest, its no problem finding a great fitting suit, as they many specialty stores for us. The most annoying part of buying a suit is that the pants snever fit in the waist as I do have a squatters butt, with a smaller waist. And a back that is wide, with arms that do not fit in most blazers unless they are 3xxl or higher.
Being that I love to shop I have found certain designers that have those larger sizes. Fashion sense, is important, but a brilliant mind is even better.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Damn, you are a big friggin' Swede. :D and I ***** about trying to find shirts that fit my 19" neck (of course, I'm a foot shorter than you, so it's a bit difficult for me too.) :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, you are a big friggin' Swede. :D and I ***** about trying to find shirts that fit my 19" neck (of course, I'm a foot shorter than you, so it's a bit difficult for me too.) :)
5'6" with a 19" neck? were your parents pitbulls? :rofl:

apowerz6 - you can buy a jacket off the shelf that fits??? also - pleated front dress pants? i might wear them to an elks lodge meeting or tractor show. i'd rather have dumbo ears than hammer pants! yeah they fit the ass but at the cost of clean lines and a modern look.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
5'6" with a 19" neck? were your parents pitbulls? :rofl:

apowerz6 - you can buy a jacket off the shelf that fits??? also - pleated front dress pants? i might wear them to an elks lodge meeting or tractor show. i'd rather have dumbo ears than hammer pants! yeah they fit the ass but at the cost of clean lines and a modern look.
Nah not anymore, I always have to have them tailored, i was just pointing out that some designers are a little more gracious with material. As for pleated pants :rofl: thats your opinion, but I def like my Perry Ellis pleated pants, or I usually go for a wide leg, with one to two pleats, and I get many complements, I have given up on plain front along time ago, what i would not do to wear Express producer pants I love how they look!!!