winny only cycle?

mcbeets

Awards
ok let me start by saying i have never taken any aas before but have ran a 6 week of bold and a 3 week of SD/tren. im looking to gain about 15 lbs of muscle and i want to get alot stronger as well while staying pretty lean. a buddy of mine has 50mg yellow winstrol tabs. is this the best option for my goals? also, how long should it be ran and at what dosage?

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Ummm

15 Lbs On Winny??? Not Gonna Happen Buddy.....List Some Stats...Give Us Something To Work With

Tyler3295

Awards
ok let me start by saying i have never taken any aas before but have ran a 6 week of bold and a 3 week of SD/tren. im looking to gain about 15 lbs of muscle and i want to get alot stronger as well while staying pretty lean. a buddy of mine has 50mg yellow winstrol tabs. is this the best option for my goals? also, how long should it be ran and at what dosage?
If you can't answer these questions yourself, don't use AAS.
If you are going to run an oral only cycle, don't use AAS.

---

You want to gain muscle? Drop the winny, run some test, have a clean diet, and keep your cardio/training consistent..

trippn

trippn

Awards
Hmmm... no. Research will reveal all my friend.