how toxic is halo?

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
is it less or worse than m1t? can someone give me any ideas?

is it so toxic that i shouldn't even touch it, or would it be fine to run 4 weeks

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Send me some and I'll let you know ;)

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
is it less or worse than m1t? can someone give me any ideas?

is it so toxic that i shouldn't even touch it, or would it be fine to run 4 weeks
form bigcat
With the exception of perhaps anadrol, Halotestin is the single most dangerous steroid to use. Its liver toxicity is unrivaled and you wouldn't be the first person to end up in the hospital with jaundice and dangerously elevated liver values after a hefty cycle of fluoxymesterone. My question has often been simply "Why?". Fluoxymesterone has a low anabolic capacity. The results in mass would be small to non-existent. Qualitatively similar gains as one would book with trenbolone, but tren would go for equal or less money, deliver three times the gains and wouldn't be half as risky to use. Therefor the sole marked use of fluoxymesterone that is actually warranted is that by power- and weightlifters seeking to boost strength while remaining in a set weight class.
that answered any questions I had about it.

Carpe Diem

Awards
really? because it didn't answer his questions

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I believe that it answers his last question, and that is more than your unconstructive criticism did.
I thought it was good info. I don't even want to test it anymore, and that's really saying something :eek:

Golgo13

Awards
A guy I know of through a different board just got out of the hospital because of Halo.

Golgo13

Awards
Actually, he was IN the hospital because of Halo... That makes more sense.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I never thought 'drol was that toxic. Thats odd because Big Cat recommends drol over dbol, even though he knows its more liver toxic, very odd.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
I took it at about 5-10 mgs per day and i didnt notice anything except strength...but then again i was young and REAL FREAKING DUMB...I would say dont run it.
Dick

morfiend

Awards
  • Established
I took it at about 5-10 mgs per day and i didnt notice anything except strength...but then again i was young and REAL FREAKING DUMB...I would say dont run it.
Dick

Right, thats my main goal. Strength. i don't care about getting hyoooooge... in fact I don't want to.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
Right, thats my main goal. Strength. i don't care about getting hyoooooge... in fact I don't want to.
that has more to do with the diet then the gear. Fina and test does a good job though for that.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I knew I never wanted to try it when I heard the nickname "Halocaust".

size

Awards
  • Established
In my mind there is NO reason to use it unless you are a competitive lifter.

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I never thought 'drol was that toxic. Thats odd because Big Cat recommends drol over dbol, even though he knows its more liver toxic, very odd.
Well being that the medicinal doses of drol were around 300mg and i have only seen one case of damage caused by it in literature, i am going to assume that the toxicity fo most orals are way overstated. Now you still need to be very careful and not get crazy with doses, but the standard four weeks on can probably be lengthened quite a bit without much worry. And i belieive the drol users stayed on for six month clips if i recall correctly.

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
I have a friend that is HIV+ and he stays on test cyp, deca, and drol year round. He runs the drol at 150mgs a day. His liver panel is sometimes slightly elavated but nothing major. I'm not suggesting running it like that, but it is interesting.

Stickball

Awards
I have a friend that is HIV+ and he stays on test cyp, deca, and drol year round. He runs the drol at 150mgs a day. His liver panel is sometimes slightly elavated but nothing major. I'm not suggesting running it like that, but it is interesting.
Well if I only had a few years to live, I would definately be on juice all the time. I'd atleast get to live the last few years HUGE. LOL. He doesn't have to worry about old age and a failing liver!