recomping in the dark side! my turinabol/androhard/clen/t3 log

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Alright so after months of research and 1001 stupid questions and pms (sry guys) I've managed to come up with my first cycle. I will be on for 6 weeks then pct. im cuerrently 5'11, 224lbs 16% bf (taken today with calipers) The main goal is a solid recomp, my expectations is to loose ten pounds of fat and gain six pounds of lean mass, hopefully end up at 13%bf. I will be starting the cycle in about 2 weeks when my clen and t3 arrive.
im preloading with liverjuice, fish oil and animal pack right now the actual cycle will run as follows:

Turinabol LV: 1ml twice per day for 2 weeks, then bump to 1.5ml twice per day for 4 weeks.

AndroHard: 1 serving twice per day for 6 weeks.

T3: 50mcgs for the first 2days then up to 75mcg for the next 3, then 100mcgs for the next 2 to finish out the first week. then i'll start the second week at 125mcgs and follow tru to week 4 when i will start tempering down till i get to 25mcgs.

Clen: start @40mcgs on the first day then ill taper up to 120mcgs to end week one. week 2 off week 3 140mcgs tru wk4 off wk5 140mcgs tru wk 6 off

Cycle Support: 1 scoop twice per day.

Liver Juice: 1 serving twice per day

Sustain Alpha: 1 serving twice per day, 2 days on 5 off.

Toco 8: 1 scoop daily (start in week 4)

PCT:

Sustain Alpha LV: 1 serving twice daily, 5 days on 2 off
Toco 8: 1 scoop daily (with a high-fat meal)
EndoAmp Max: 1 scoop first thing in the morning

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1: 1 serving twice daily (for first 12 days of PCT).

Formestane LV: Keep on-hand for signs of oestrogen problems

On my second week of PCT I'll start running usp labs jack3d stack for 12wks
im also thinking about a natty fat burner, but don't know yet. Also dont know if i should run any serms for my pct? I know is my first cycle but im keeping all dosages relatively low nolvadex and clomid are both aveilable to me. but like i said im not sure which.
on my first day starting the cycle i will post a before pic and i will be logging my workouts and diet for each day. i will also post daily bp readings as im sure itll go crazy with the clen.
Thats it guys let me know what you all think what can i do different/better? is my first cycle so i want it to be perfect. and thanks to all of those who helped.

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I think it looks pretty good, I'd say lose the T3. But I personally didn't have too good an experience with T3 it seemed very catabolic to me and I was taking anabolics along with it too. But I just didn't find the fat loss to be that great compared to the potential loss in muscle. Clen is 1000 times better imo. Other than that looks good

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking I might only go up to 100mcgs instead of 125. How did you run it? And what was your bf at when u did? Mine Is @ 16% which is pretty high

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm ill keep and eye

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I had a higher bf % than you.... and I found it to be catabolic at 75 mcgs... 50 mcgs seemed to be okay as far as catabolism went.... but like i said, i just didn't find the fat loss to be that great compared to the thyroid shutdown it causes (which i experienced) and the catabolic effects... but that was just my experience..

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got my PP gear today Im f*cking pumped hoping the clen/t3
comes in early next week. If not I'll def have it by Friday but hope to start sooner. Can anyone give me any input as far as the nolvadex/clomid or is
what I have planed for pct enough?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) T3: i was recomping with T3 stacked with anabolics, approx. maintenance cals, maintained weight at 50mcg and started dropping weight at 75mcg... so I thought 50 was the sweet spot. 100+ mcg would get pretty catabolic, the way your cycle is laid out you are going to lose way more fat than 10 pounds (assuming proper cardio) but not gain 6 pounds of muscle.
2) Clen: have you used clen? 140mcg is not fun man i get a headache just thinking about it.

whats your cardio look like? I think doing a lot of cardio is more important than dosing T3 and Clen so high.

i think your PCT will be fine with the TRS... nolva/clomid optional.

I just read that this is your first cycle, i think it's way too complicated, you're stacking two anabolics with two weightloss drugs, it's a little crazy... at the very least, ease into the clen and T3 at a slower rate and don't go up so high on them.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed to see how this turns out for you.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unrealmachine, Ty for your input. I've ran 2 other cycles of t3/clen before with much succes only difference is they weren't longer than 3 wks. This is my first anabolic. I've ran clen up to 200mgs before (I'll never do it again) but I feel like the dosage that I have it at will b ok. As
far as the t3 goes your the fourth person that's said is to high and has comented on it's catabolic effects so on that note I think I will not run it past 75mcgs. My cardio is pretty solid I take a
mauy Thai class 3x a week. It's 15min jumprope 15min footdrills 30min bag work 30min padwork. I just started last week so I'm pretty winded by the time we start bag work. I think it'll b a great addition to my cycle in addition I always do 20mins hitt cardio post workout. (when I lift) I
will prob cut down to 15mns once I'm on cycle tho. But will see, like I said I will post my diet/macros, workouts and bp readings daily whe I start the cycle. As far as te serms go what do you recomend? I'd like to get away with out having to use them and I feel the pct I have lined up is enough but again it is my first time doing this type of cycle. I know I'm taking a lot
of stuff and it seems a bit complicated but I just want it to b perfect. Again thanks for your response

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jasen and silver3csrt8, thanks for coming along for the ride you guys won't be dissapointed!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unrealmachine, Ty for your input. I've ran 2 other cycles of t3/clen before with much succes only difference is they weren't longer than 3 wks. This is my first anabolic. I've ran clen up to 200mgs before (I'll never do it again) but I feel like the dosage that I have it at will b ok. As
far as the t3 goes your the fourth person that's said is to high and has comented on it's catabolic effects so on that note I think I will not run it past 75mcgs. My cardio is pretty solid I take a
mauy Thai class 3x a week. It's 15min jumprope 15min footdrills 30min bag work 30min padwork. I just started last week so I'm pretty winded by the time we start bag work. I think it'll b a great addition to my cycle in addition I always do 20mins hitt cardio post workout. (when I lift) I
will prob cut down to 15mns once I'm on cycle tho. But will see, like I said I will post my diet/macros, workouts and bp readings daily whe I start the cycle. As far as te serms go what do you recomend? I'd like to get away with out having to use them and I feel the pct I have lined up is enough but again it is my first time doing this type of cycle. I know I'm taking a lot
of stuff and it seems a bit complicated but I just want it to b perfect. Again thanks for your response
alright if you've already run clen and t3 before then i feel a lot better, i saw "first cycle" and 125mcg T3 and 140mcg of clen and I thought **** that looks dangerous. Anyway as for the serm, eh its personal preference, i like clomid... i think for the anabolics you're using, your OTC pct will be fine though. I PCT'd my last cycle with clomid AND the TRS and my test levels have been sky high ever since.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, now that I look at it your right should've specified that is my 1st anabolic cycle. Those are crazy dosages for a first time user. Apriciate your concern tho. I think I'm gona order some clomid to just to have on hand but I'll stay with the OTC pct. What was your last cycle like? I'm really hoping this goes well for me I don't think my expectations are too far fetched andmy diet/training/recovery will be on point.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol, now that I look at it your right should've specified that is my 1st anabolic cycle. Those are crazy dosages for a first time user. Apriciate your concern tho. I think I'm gona order some clomid to just to have on hand but I'll stay with the OTC pct. What was your last cycle like? I'm really hoping this goes well for me I don't think my expectations are too far fetched andmy diet/training/recovery will be on point.
My last cycle was a lot of things, if i recall correctly, 3 weeks of SD kickstarting about 12 weeks of test enanthate (started at 750mg ew and worked up to like 1200 a week) and 600mg of masteron enanthate, last 2 weeks i threw in 10mg of M1T. SD works great for me, the M1T was disappointing didn't notice much, the injectables were so weak i may as well have been running nothing, test jacks up my libido like crazy and gives me sensitive nips but doesn't cause any gains, that cycle confirmed it for me anyway. The cycle led me to theorize that I lack androgen receptor density, lol...

Anyway i could ramble forever... your cycle is, i feel confident, going to exceed your expectations as far as fatloss is concerned. Good luck.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
So I am currently running an H-Drol clone with X-Tren along with T3 and occasional Clen. I am pretty suprised by the lack of weight gain and I am in week 4. However, my strength is trhought the rough and bodyfat is falling off of me so I consider it what I wanted with this run even though I would like to see that with 5-10lbs gained. :)

You should be very happy with the results if you keep the diet right, lift heavy and keep the cardio up!

UniqueJustin

UniqueJustin

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with others. I wouldn't go above 75mcg's of t3. Im currently doing a stack of Anavar/T3/Clen/Yohimbine, and As we speak im at 100mcg clen, 75mcg t3, 50mg anavar and 4 mg of yohimbine.

My question to you is why on/off/on/off/on/off? why not on 2 weeks off 2 weeks and then back on?

Curioussssssssss

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Agreed with others. I wouldn't go above 75mcg's of t3. Im currently doing a stack of Anavar/T3/Clen/Yohimbine, and As we speak im at 100mcg clen, 75mcg t3, 50mg anavar and 4 mg of yohimbine.

My question to you is why on/off/on/off/on/off? why not on 2 weeks off 2 weeks and then back on?

Curioussssssssss
the first time i got clen I ran it that way because that how i was told to run it by the guy who sold it to me. It worked well the first time and the second time so i thought i'd keep it the same. but like ive posted before im open to try anything so i might run it 2wks on 2wks off will see. im hoping i get the gear early next week im so eger to get started!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so the T3/Clen finally arrived at my house yesterday! I will officially be starting my cycle tomorrow!!! I would today but I'm working a 12 hour shift so I won't be able to get to the gym.
I know I won't feel any of the PHs for the first few days. But I stil want to start on a gym day.
I've revised my cycle and decided to make a few changes and add somethinngs in. From previous post I've decided I'm only gonna run T3 up to 75mcg, so I'll start tomorrow at 25mcg and go up to 75mcg by Wednesday. The clen I will run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Starting at 40mcg tomorrow and going up to 140mcg on Sunday and I'll run it trough till the end of next week. I decided I will be taking creatine during this cycle so I'll be taking 500g creatine mono pre workout. I will also be adding 1000g taurine to help with the cramps from the clen. And finally I'll be taking animal flex and cissus RX for joint support. I usually take Jack3d preworkout idk if I should D/C it for
this cycle or use it for the next few days till the PHs kick in? What do you guys think?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
use the jack3d during PCT. about the taurine and creatine, i dont' think you mean a kilogram of taurine right lol, 5 grams and 10 grams.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
UM i agree with you, besides shouldnt one be carefull with takin other stimulatns when using T3

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes five and ten, lol. I'm at work so I wrote that on my phone and it kind of does what ever it wants when I type. Haha so I'll keep the jack3d for pct. I'll be keeping a journal on me for thus log so starting tomorrow I'll write down what times and what eat, my supps and workouts. Then I'll write it on the log at night. Is gonna b a good six weeks!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so first day! Woke up with some
****ed up lower back pain, hope it won't be a problem I'm starting my cycle.
So it's looking like this
0800: 3 egg whites 3 whole eggs scrambled, half a
cup broccoli half a cup spinach. Mixed it up made a ommelet.
1 animal pack, 1 fish oil cap, 1 hawthorn berry cap. 5g taurine, 25mcg t3
0830: AH, Turi, SA,LJ, cycle support
I knew these were gonna taste bad, but dam it was hard to get them down. Anyway off to the gym got upper body today.