Cutting Protocol for Women?

cmw

cmw

Awards
I will ask this here, as this sees a lot more traffic than the women's section. What is the most effecient cutting protocol for females? Weight 130, height 5'4, bodyfat 17.4%.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will ask this here, as this sees a lot more traffic than the women's section. What is the most effecient cutting protocol for females? Weight 130, height 5'4, bodyfat 17.4%.
Just giving minimal statistics is not much to go on.

Are you asking re a hormonal cycle? Because of you are, you will have to be more specific on the product going to be used. And note, that for the record, I do not condone hormonal use for females.

Otherwise, if this is just a general question, know that Cutting is no different for women as it is for me; the same principles apply. Please review The 3 Keys to Fat Loss - this covers everything you need to know re nutrition, supplements, and training, for fat loss. After reading that, you should be able to set up a nutrition and training plan, and if not, then I recommend getting a fitness management consultant or trainer who DOES know what they're doing, to do it for you.

Welcome to the forums, but please post in the appropriate sections from now on - each subforum gets adequate traffic and answers where required.

~Team APPNUT

cmw

cmw

Awards
Thanks and yes, ma'am, but I doubt I will be on the boards much.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks and yes, ma'am, but I doubt I will be on the boards much.

No worries :)

Just make sure that you read that article - even print it out if you have to - and go from there. Really, losing bodyfat is easy, and at the end of the day, once you know your body, then you will know how to do things best re nutrition and training to get the best results for YOU - in the meantime, that article gives you a basis and all the information you need to start from.

~Team APPNUT

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 24
Supplements 27
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Anabolics 158
Nitro41 Anabolics 1