I got an lol out of this

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well I am always searching sites, studying the use of injections in its various forms, needles, syringes, techniques, spots. Studying anabolics, hgh, peptides insuling,hcg, etc,etc.

While reading one I found this about air bubbles in the syringe.

I can't get all the tiny air bubbles out of my syringe....
As long as you tap it and get most of the air out, you will be fine. A little air intramuscular won't hurt you. According to the USH2 by Dan Ducaine, it supposedly takes about 10ccs of air injected into a blood vessel to kill you. I wonder how the hell they figured that one out.

Mostly because I had seen where people murdered people through an IV injection of oxygen. Plus knowing sometime in the future I was going to jump the dark side, I was scared of bubbles. That little damned fish from finding nemo can keep all his bubbles.

vicodin

Awards
Watch csi. There was an episode where some one was killed by injecting air into a vessel.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
Well I am always searching sites, studying the use of injections in its various forms, needles, syringes, techniques, spots. Studying anabolics, hgh, peptides insuling,hcg, etc,etc.

While reading one I found this about air bubbles in the syringe.

I can't get all the tiny air bubbles out of my syringe....
As long as you tap it and get most of the air out, you will be fine. A little air intramuscular won't hurt you. According to the USH2 by Dan Ducaine, it supposedly takes about 10ccs of air injected into a blood vessel to kill you. I wonder how the hell they figured that one out.

Mostly because I had seen where people murdered people through an IV injection of oxygen. Plus knowing sometime in the future I was going to jump the dark side, I was scared of bubbles. That little damned fish from finding nemo can keep all his bubbles.
I dont know the exact numbers needed to be fatal but I do know from working in hospitals since I was 18 that a few little bubbles of air in a syringe probably wont kill you. Its probably the same deal as when you have an IV. Nurses tell patients all the time not to worry about it.
Everyone watches too much CSI and sees too many ambulance chaser commercials during The Price Is Right to actually know whats dangerous and whats not.

I mean youre injecting synthetic chemicals into your body and your worried about a tiny air bubble??? Really???

***This post is in no way ment to make AAS look bad or the people who use them. I am neither for nor against the use of steriods. I am just jealous I cant take them cause I'd probably kill someone in a fit a rage. If you can do it, and be successful, then I wish you luck. But to those who think you can stick a needle in your butt cheeks and do nothing else and gain 30lbs in two months, I say go ahead and try. But don't come to my hospital complaining how you feel "wierd" after your cycle is over.***

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I dont know the exact numbers needed to be fatal but I do know from working in hospitals since I was 18 that a few little bubbles of air in a syringe probably wont kill you. Its probably the same deal as when you have an IV. Nurses tell patients all the time not to worry about it.
Everyone watches too much CSI and sees too many ambulance chaser commercials during The Price Is Right to actually know whats dangerous and whats not.

I mean youre injecting synthetic chemicals into your body and your worried about a tiny air bubble??? Really???

***This post is in no way ment to make AAS look bad or the people who use them. I am neither for nor against the use of steriods. I am just jealous I cant take them cause I'd probably kill someone in a fit a rage. If you can do it, and be successful, then I wish you luck. But to those who think you can stick a needle in your butt cheeks and do nothing else and gain 30lbs in two months, I say go ahead and try. But don't come to my hospital complaining how you feel "wierd" after your cycle is over.***
But dude, my penis dont work, and I am so tired, and I keep crying, everything is so weird. Dude, I am super huge though! But why wont my lil guy stand and salute?:usa:

lol.

Test is not scary, Peptides are not scary. Now putting test in a vein, or air in a vein is. Or hitting a nerve, the risk of that scares the crap outta me.

IF you screw up on test, gyno? You can get surgery, easy fix. Low Test? Test replacement therapy. Accidentally kill yourself? Kinda a one time deal lol.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
But dude, my penis dont work, and I am so tired, and I keep crying, everything is so weird. Dude, I am super huge though! But why wont my lil guy stand and salute?:usa:

lol.

Test is not scary, Peptides are not scary. Now putting test in a vein, or air in a vein is. Or hitting a nerve, the risk of that scares the crap outta me.

IF you screw up on test, gyno? You can get surgery, easy fix. Low Test? Test replacement therapy. Accidentally kill yourself? Kinda a one time deal lol.

LMAO

As for the accidental death deal...I wanted to be a Starboy while I was in college and those guys live life on the edge of insanity in anyone does. Death does not really scare me like it does most people. I view dying as more of a release from all the crap we put up with on a daily basis. Being that you and I are both Christians I figure we both know where we'll end up when it all goes down. Frankly, I am not really sweatin' it because when I die I know I will never shed another tear for the rest of eternity.