Including Dbol in an M1T/4-AD cycle?

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Ok my situation is "my friend" has just acquired a small amount of dbol and I have on hand both M1T and 4derm. My original plans were to run a 6 or so week cycle, running M1T+4-AD for the middle 4 weeks and just 4-AD the first and last week. Now I (I mean my friend) want to use this dbol somehow but I have not seen where anyone has successfully incorporated dbol into an M1T cycle. However, I HAVE seen lots of M1,4 + M1T cycles and from my understanding M1,4 converts directly to dbol, thus the same priniciples should apply? So, how can I incorporate this dbol (370mg) into an M1T+4-AD cycle?

First off let me lay to rest any concerns regarding hepatoxicity, whatever I do, I will not stack dbol and M1t together. Here is what I am thinking of running:

Days 1-18: 20mg dbol + 800mb 4-AD (transdermal)
Days 19-33: 800mg 4-AD
Days 34-55 (3 weeks): 10mg M1T + 800mg 4-AD

PCT:
Week 1: 40mg Nolva/500mg 6-OXO
Week 2: 30mg Nolva/400mg 6-OXO
Week 3: 20mg Nolva/200mg 6-OXO
Week 4: 10mg Nolva/200mg 6-OXO

Any thoughts?
[/font]

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I dunno if 3 weeks dbol would do much to be worth it....especially since 4ad isn't all that great of a drug, you're gonna find yourself shrinking like a mutha afterwards...

I would just say to use the M1T and 4AD together for 4 weeks, then do PCT. Save the dbol for another cycle, preferrably one with test.. :)

my 2cc's...

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
get some hcg if you could, that cycle is very harsh on your boys.

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
I did a 7 week cycle w/ 2 M1t 2weekers within the cycle and came off with nolva only as you listed. It did fine for me. Not trying to steer you from the HCG, just giving you a second opinion. I only lost 5 of the 20 pounds I gained. ( I did the same nolva w/no 6oxo.) Never touched Dbol, so no comment on that.

4 derm does work well for me despite what many say. To give another second comment.

rhinochaser48

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a 7 week cycle that looked like this:

1-2 M1T + 4AD
3-7 M1,4ADD + 4AD
8-12 nolva + L3 IGF-1

It was a killer cycle. Gained about 25 pounds and kept almost every pound of it.

My plan was to take advantage of the M1T first, wait for the 4AD to start kicking in, and then make it a longer, more productive cycle with the M1,4ADD. It worked very well. I ballooned up fast on the M1T and then made steady, continuous progress from then on out. The IGF-1 was the perfect way to end it. I took my training to a maintenance level, even took one whole week off, and let the IGF-1 work it's magic waiting for my test to kick in again.

I'm gonna try to do the same exact thing in August.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick responses, I am definitely considering just front loading 4-AD for 5 days and then doing 3 weeks of M1T then going straight to PCT. I am worried that any gains I make from the Dbol in the beginning would just evaporate.

MF210: How much 4-AD and M1T did you run? Did you see some good strenght gains?

Rictor33: I read in another post you said you got gyno from a M1T cycle... did you include 4-AD in it? Also what was your PCT like (how much nolva/clomid and for how long) ? I am rather worried about gyno myself.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rhino: You weren't worried about liver toxicity, using 7 straight weeks of methyls?

MF210

MF210

Awards
  • Established
weeks 1-2 M1t @ 10 mg/ day (UGLabs) along w/ 6 sprays of 4derm twice daily

weeks 3-5 Just 6 sprays of 4derm twice daily

weeks 6-7 were a repeat of 1-2

Best strength gains ever! Gained 20, lost 5.