Looking to Stack P-Mag

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I am in week 5 of a 6 week P-Mag run. Gonna run my PCT than sit for bit, but I wanted to start thinking baout my next PH run. Pmag was awesome, and produced far better gains that I thought. I want to try stacking it on my next run, so any suggestions on what to stack with will be greatly appreciated. As far as experience goes, Ive run 2 H-drol cycles and now the P-Mag.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
epi with either mdrol or tren seems like the way to go lately

what were ur stats for p-mag im about to start a cycle myself

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 50 for four days then 75 the rest of the cycle. Used Cycle Assist, Gluc Chondroitin, Fish Oil (both as directed). I noticed the effects pretty quickly, less than a week. Def not like H-drol where you wait 3-4 weeks before you start to feel it.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I ran it at 50 for four days then 75 the rest of the cycle. Used Cycle Assist, Gluc Chondroitin, Fish Oil (both as directed). I noticed the effects pretty quickly, less than a week. Def not like H-drol where you wait 3-4 weeks before you start to feel it.
how would u compre ur gains to hdrol what was ur start start/finish weight, how were strength increases and just curious if u used a serm in your pct heard u dont need one how did it affect ur libido Ect...

sory for asking so many questions but ur one of the only ppl who ive talked to thats ran p-mag as a standalone lol

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need a serm for either H-Drol or Pmag. On a scale of 1-10 in the PH world, they are like 1s and 2s.. effective, but not crazy strong (and in comparison, with much weaker sides) than some of the other stuff. I liked H-drol, but P-Mag is the way to go. Started feeling it the first week, didnt see any drop in libido like I did with H-drol (in fact, Id say my libido was higher on Pmag) and the gains were better. Pmag is the big brother to H-Drol IMO.. cant wait to finish PCT and re-cycle it with something added!

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about running P-Mag with Primordial's 1-T next month.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with M14ADD. Sh*t was intense. I would alsways use a SERM just to be on the safe side.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you need a serm for either H-Drol or Pmag. On a scale of 1-10 in the PH world, they are like 1s and 2s.. effective, but not crazy strong (and in comparison, with much weaker sides) than some of the other stuff. I liked H-drol, but P-Mag is the way to go. Started feeling it the first week, didnt see any drop in libido like I did with H-drol (in fact, Id say my libido was higher on Pmag) and the gains were better. Pmag is the big brother to H-Drol IMO.. cant wait to finish PCT and re-cycle it with something added!
im now a little more optomistic to trying it now

i know not everyone is the same but can u give me a rough estimate of ur

gains in lbs and %bodyfat

thanks

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
also what do u think wopuld be something good to stack with it thats not to expensive or powerfull with low sides

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
i am doing a bridge from alpha one into pmag and my buddy did mdrol bridged into pmag. he loved his and im currently in the bridging stage of mine so i cant tell you how it is. i would not recommend this to you since youve only done hdrol and pmag thus far. perhaps you may want to run something stronger solo to see how you react before you do a stack.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
I stacked it with M14ADD. Sh*t was intense. I would alsways use a SERM just to be on the safe side.
Same here. Great cycle, possibly the best ratio of gains:recovery. I gained 15 lbs, strength on some lifts increased by over 100lbs, and pct is incredibly smooth. Deff recommend it!!