winstrol color

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what color winstrol is suppose to be? I thought it was white.. I know this guy who taking "wnstrol" and it's clear... is this fake winstrol?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
legit winstrol only come in a light beige color. Sorta like my eyes on a stormy night at the beach with a corona in our hands.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what color winstrol is suppose to be? I thought it was white.. I know this guy who taking "wnstrol" and it's clear... is this fake winstrol?
theres so many UGLs in the world how is anyone supposed to know whether your friend is taking fake winstrol because its a clear liquid?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
theres so many UGLs in the world how is anyone supposed to know whether your friend is taking fake winstrol because its a clear liquid?
because it's not white.. it's just clear, not even the milky stuff in the bottom to shake..

and why the hell he needs 3 10cc bottles? overdose over kill..

BTW he not my friend..

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Is it made for injection or to be taken orally?

Also, liquid AAS thats meant to be take orally can be suspended in everclear which is clear.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
legit liquid winstrol, when sitting for long enough will have the steroid settle at the bottom.

if he lets the vial sit, and still nothing settles, he got ripped, or something else.

micka3103

Awards
is it possible for winstrol to be bright green?