College Baseball player wanting to get bigger, help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awinney

Awards
So heres the deal, I play college baseball at such and such school. Im good at what I do. But obvoiusly im not happy with good I want to be GREAT. Season just ended and im lookin to get on some supplements/HGH that will increase my strength and size so I can try and be the best on the field. Im really open to anything as far as suggestions. I would LIKE to get on some Quality HGH and make the best of my work outs. But if anyone has better suggestions ill take that into consideration as well. Money isn't too much of an issue and Im willing to pay for excelence. So if you have any suggestions please, Im all ears.
A

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
At your age, HGH is pointless, not to mention banned by the NCAA.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
So heres the deal, I play college baseball at such and such school. Im good at what I do. But obvoiusly im not happy with good I want to be GREAT. Season just ended and im lookin to get on some supplements/HGH that will increase my strength and size so I can try and be the best on the field. Im really open to anything as far as suggestions. I would LIKE to get on some Quality HGH and make the best of my work outs. But if anyone has better suggestions ill take that into consideration as well. Money isn't too much of an issue and Im willing to pay for excelence. So if you have any suggestions please, Im all ears.
A
i dont want to appear as though im coming down hard on you , but these type of posts are getting on here too often . New guys expecting the more experienced to pull something out the bag to suit the OP.
We are all here to help but on something like this , i would you suggest you do the research and come up with a range of supplements and a workout routine which you can post for criticism good or bad .As i say we are all here to help but something as elementary as this should in my view be researched by the OP in the first instance.

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest that you don't do steroids at all since it is cheating. And you're only 20 for **** sake! Try actually eating and lifting hard. Effing kids, always looking to take the easy way. Pathetic.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Stay away from the juice kid. Get yourself on some creatine and a bulking diet. Go to bodybuilding.com and figure out what body type you have. Then get on a diet based on that to achieve your goals.

We will help you the best we can. Even though it may not be what you want to hear, we know our sh*t. As said above, HGH is pointless at this point, you need to grow naturally first. What is your current weight, height and body fat?

Awinney

Awards
Alright guys, thanks for all of the input. The reason why I made an Account for AM was to find this stuff out because I am young and nieve and dont know any better... so thank you all for giving me your good advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.