Inhibit E question

froste

Awards
Hi,
I currently have a bottle of Inhibit E. I 'm starting to cut now and was wondering how would i got about incorporating the inhibit E into my regimen. Fore example how many weeks to run it and at what dosage. Some input from someone who has already used it stand alone would be great.

I'm 5'10" 185 lbs. @ about 16% BF. Lift 5x a week and do light cardio 4x per week.

Thanks!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
unless u already have it using it as a standalone is a waste try something like deisel test or formadrol or animal stack instead

mball52

Awards
  • Established
if you do plan on using it, be sure to taper down at the end. don't want the estrogen rebound.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
unless u already have it using it as a standalone is a waste try something like deisel test or formadrol or animal stack instead
How is it a waste? Inhibit e is a good product and does just fine being used solo.

froste

Awards
Would 2 caps ED for 3 weeks and 1 week @ 1 cap ED work well to taper off?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Would 2 caps ED for 3 weeks and 1 week @ 1 cap ED work well to taper off?
I would probably add another week of 1 cap, but thats just me. I'm kinda cautious about that kinda stuff.

howie6

Awards
i have done this with succes leaned out 2% bf in a month of course with help of diet, hiit, and lifting... i ran it 20/20/10/10/10 at 20 i felt it began to shut me down which i was not having for minimal gains... but at 10 i felt it helped in the bed room and in the gym so =)