stakabol/rage-rv4

JTwitch

Awards
i started stacking rage rv4 and stakabol 2gether on monday, these are the daily doseges...20mg tren, 50mg m1-4add, 16mg epistane, 20mg pheraplex, 50mg halodrol, and 20mg superdrol...i also take a multi, and about 1200mg fish oil, and about 1000mg milk thistle...i eat healthy and work out mon-fri for about an hour to an hour and a half a day...are these doseges to high to stack together or am i safe...any input is helpful as long as its serious to help out and constructive...thanks:bigeyes:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
i started stacking rage rv4 and stakabol 2gether on monday, these are the daily doseges...20mg tren, 50mg m1-4add, 16mg epistane, 20mg pheraplex, 50mg halodrol, and 20mg superdrol...i also take a multi, and about 1200mg fish oil, and about 1000mg milk thistle...i eat healthy and work out mon-fri for about an hour to an hour and a half a day...are these doseges to high to stack together or am i safe...any input is helpful as long as its serious to help out and constructive...thanks:bigeyes:
even with two stupid stacked products your only getting a full dose of superdrol, you might as well not even take the tren or m14ad because those doses are uneffective, and so is the epi, even the phera is half dosed.
I dont suggest trying this because those are just going to **** your liver and not increase gains. You didnt mention PCT at all. What would your plan be? What is your cycle history

JTwitch

Awards
I was gonna take original novadex and pct by generation x labs I don't rly know what else to take so that's why I asked opinions 2 help me out...don't rly have cycling history I took finaflex 550-xd for about a month and then posted...so any input would be wonderful...why would it duck my liver if I'm taking high milk thistle anything else I can do 2 help prevent sides like that...next week I was gonna up the epi m1 and tren to 3 tabs daily instead of 2x daily???...if u have any help would be wonderful I'm sorta newish to the ph game

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
STOP NOW.... Thats the only advice you need to hear right now...

JTwitch

Awards
also if u have a spare second check out the stak abol and rage rv4 it'll give more info than I can, but from what I was told is that these 2 supps 2gether would do sum work 4 me, it's only be 3 days and I won't lie I feel a differance

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Stop because the doses are all wrong! Stop because that is too many methylated compounds to run at the same time.. Stop because you dont have a PCT... Your gonna hurt your liver and not make gains? Does that sound like a good payout?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
also if u have a spare second check out the stak abol and rage rv4 it'll give more info than I can, but from what I was told is that these 2 supps 2gether would do sum work 4 me, it's only be 3 days and I won't lie I feel a differance
yeah youll feel good until idk 14 days in and then your going to feel horrible and without a SERM your going to take up to a year to get ur natty test back to normal. My friend did almost the same thing as you are doing but he was only taking Superdrol and Tren for four weeks and he was shut down with Test levels lower than 250mg/dl for 13 months. 13 months with no test is going to not feel good at all, trust me youll regret it. Stop taking it now, take whatever test booster you have, dont take two AIS meaning PCT revolution and Gaspari Novedex at the same time youll drive estrogen too low.

I would advise you to Research Serms. And research other peoples cycles. This is not a cycle even for an advanced aas/Ds user, The amount of orals is not worth the gains. Id rather run Test for 12 weeks and not **** my liver for gains that I wouldnt keep from half assed PCT.

If you want to run a cycle you need Clomid , Nolva (Tamoxifen) , or Torem. None of that is OTC so dont expect to find it in a store. If you have a specific question about cycles or whatever feel free to send me a PM

JTwitch

Awards
I rly appreciate it thanks, what about just takin the stakabol? it's the sdrol phera and halo? I can get a post, that's not a problem

JTwitch

Awards
I'm jus askin cuz the pp sdrol and halo are in 1 pill and the teen Epi and m1 are in the other, so I don't get why it would be made if they r that deadly and why the guy at my shop told me it would be ok 2 stack them, I'm almost positive findlex hardcore has the same shot except epi halo and pp

spezzy

Awards
I rly appreciate it thanks, what about just takin the stakabol? it's the sdrol phera and halo? I can get a post, that's not a problem
It doesn't sound like you know what proper PCT really is bud. I recommend you stop ASAP. I've run both products before and both of them have different strengths. RV4 was better for me on a cut, Stackabol for bulk. Run one or the other, and get a real SERM. Tamoxifen Citrate, Clomiphene, or Toremiphene if you insist on running this.

I don't think you're at 215 at 5'7 unless you're morbidly obese without previous cycling experience either. How old are you?

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I'm jus askin cuz the pp sdrol and halo are in 1 pill and the teen Epi and m1 are in the other, so I don't get why it would be made if they r that deadly and why the guy at my shop told me it would be ok 2 stack them, I'm almost positive findlex hardcore has the same shot except epi halo and pp
youve ran Sd before so thats really your call. Idk if you meant
PCT when you said you can get a post easily? If you have access to clomid then go ahead, if you have proper support supps go ahead. Just be responsible and take care of pct and on cycle support

JTwitch

Awards
well I wanna take them both but I won't at the same time anymore, and I'll go get all the post stuff by Monday... and no I'm not fat LOL I played football my whole life as a fullback/linebacker I've been workin out since I was about 14 15 slot of it is muscle...I'll do the stakabol first do a post and then do the rv4 then post again, or can u go straight into the other after the 1st is finished, I appreciate u guys dealing with my ignorance

spezzy

Awards
well I wanna take them both but I won't at the same time anymore, and I'll go get all the post stuff by Monday... and no I'm not fat LOL I played football my whole life as a fullback/linebacker I've been workin out since I was about 14 15 slot of it is muscle...I'll do the stakabol first do a post and then do the rv4 then post again, or can u go straight into the other after the 1st is finished, I appreciate u guys dealing with my ignorance
You could do Stackabol then RV4.. Not recommended but.... :gives:
and then PCT. Tren is a killer though, hate that stuff..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How old are you, no offense but you sound like your between the age of 17-18?

JTwitch

Awards
no I'm 20...and I've only taken finaflex 550xd that's my only other ph I've taken, I only ran 1 bottle same as what I'm doin now I was only planning on running 1 bottle of each then stoppin...just wanted some help to get bigger and more cut I've platued for a while so I need some help that a pre workout sum can't do

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
How old are you, no offense but you sound like your between the age of 17-18?
Id have to agree youre not really taking this seriously at all , if you want to mess yourself up thats your business but Im not gonna be a part of that.

goodluck

JTwitch

Awards
how am I not taking it serious? I'm asking for help I don't get what's not serious about wanting help and advice I don't want 1 word answers I like details 2 help explain things to me that's why I'm asking questions if I was taking it serious I wouldn't have asked and I would told u guys 2 go play wit yaselves but I don't know much and would alike 2 learn so that's why I was asking ur guys advice

spezzy

Awards
no I'm 20...and I've only taken finaflex 550xd that's my only other ph I've taken, I only ran 1 bottle same as what I'm doin now I was only planning on running 1 bottle of each then stoppin...just wanted some help to get bigger and more cut I've platued for a while so I need some help that a pre workout sum can't do
I think you need a more consistent diet if you don't already. You were taking 3 bulking compounds with 3 low dosed cutting compounds.. And you're looking for something a pre-workout can't do. You referred to novadex for a PCT.. You don't sound like you're 20. :lol:

Post up some pics, 215 at 5'7 is something.. either awesome or ugly for using juice. :bigeyes:

spezzy

Awards
how am I not taking it serious? I'm asking for help I don't get what's not serious about wanting help and advice I don't want 1 word answers I like details 2 help explain things to me that's why I'm asking questions if I was taking it serious I wouldn't have asked and I would told u guys 2 go play wit yaselves but I don't know much and would alike 2 learn so that's why I was asking ur guys advice
If you were taking it seriously you wouldn't be typing run-on sentences like a 12 year old.

You also wouldn't have put 6 foreign hormones into your body without research in regards to PCT before even starting..

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
If you thought that Gaspari novedex was a proper PCT and then when two people told you that you needed a serm you post 5 minutes later that Oh I can get a "Post" easily... yeah Its easy to get a serm but how do you go from having no idea what it is to being able to buy it in 5 minutes. Im not trying to be a **** about it , ive seen people do stupid ccycles and frankly im tired of it, its irresponsible and every trip to the hospital or kid crying to An Endo that he cant get hard and hes 19 years old due to taking a supplement; fuels the fire that threatens all supplements.

JTwitch

Awards
no I said novadex with a pct and I can't cuz I'm using an itouch I will try with my fine and send them 2 my email, I've never taken any steroid except the teen from the fina...and my diet consist of chicken and fish and veggies all day, and a **** load of bananas I only eat healthy stuff no fast foods or junk I also drink about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a da...u can see my pics on facebook, my name is James bocina

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
no I said novadex with a pct and I can't cuz I'm using an itouch I will try with my fine and send them 2 my email, I've never taken any steroid except the teen from the fina...and my diet consist of chicken and fish and veggies all day, and a **** load of bananas I only eat healthy stuff no fast foods or junk I also drink about a gallon to a gallon and a half of water a da...u can see my pics on facebook, my name is James bocina
so your saying your going to take Gaspari Novedex with a SERM?

Nolvadex is not the same thing as Novedex XT

and with 19-nor you dont want Nolva anyway because it upregulates progesterone receptors, use Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)

JTwitch

Awards
like I said I'm on an itouch, I didint know this site requireed perfect grammer, and I know what a pct is I jus didn't know what 2 take because I was told 2 take nova and pct revolution by generation x labs,
l

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 POSTS ON THE SAME TOPIC!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like I said I'm on an itouch, I didint know this site requireed perfect grammer, and I know what a pct is I jus didn't know what 2 take because I was told 2 take nova and pct revolution by generation x labs,
l
I am the grammar/spelling police, I am a teacher. When you write on in rambling incoherent sentences you come off as a kid.

You say you know what PCT is, but you dont know what to take? That's an oxymoron. Did you wear a helmet in your football games?

JTwitch

Awards
plain and simple I'm gonna take the stakabol, what would be good pct for when I'm done, and is it safe to go straight into the rv4 or should I use a pct then wait about a month or 2 and then use the rv4

JTwitch

Awards
ok well if I was on a computer I would make a greater effort to add periods and commas but I'm not so you'll have to deal with how I'm typing for now, all I asked for was advice and details on how to use the bottles and what 2 take after so if u wanna help than be my guest and help but don't sit here and bad mouth me cuz I was told what 2 do by sum1 who doesn't know what they're talkin aboutp

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
plain and simple I'm gonna take the stakabol, what would be good pct for when I'm done, and is it safe to go straight into the rv4 or should I use a pct then wait about a month or 2 and then use the rv4
you clearly have no idea what PCT is if I already said "you need a SERM for that" all u need is a SERM OTC wont cut it but if you dont think so then why even Ask. Ive said serm over and over, I said clomid , someone else said clomid, clomid

Who runs a stacked steroid for PCT?

Tren/Epi for PCT FTW????

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Im being a **** now because you have three topics on the same thing and everyone has said SERM! and you keep asking what do you take fro PCT.

we told you

JTwitch

Awards
listen ur totally reading my post the wrong way, I know u says seem great ill look for it...I was told I can take both these supps together or run 1 bottle than take the other and when I'm done wit the 1nd bottle to use a pct...I don't wanna use the rv4 as a pct...and I was told I can use pct revolution by the makers of finaflex as a pct as well as nova...I'm not arguing with you I am jus saying what I was told so stop treating me like a douche I am simply gathering info since I was told the wrong stuff to do

JTwitch

Awards
all I'm asking about is the stakabol and the rv4...and how to run those since it's completely stupid 4 me to use them together if you took them both then how did you use them so I have a clue

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
listen ur totally reading my post the wrong way, I know u says seem great ill look for it...I was told I can take both these supps together or run 1 bottle than take the other and when I'm done wit the 1nd bottle to use a pct...I don't wanna use the rv4 as a pct...and I was told I can use pct revolution by the makers of finaflex as a pct as well as nova...I'm not arguing with you I am jus saying what I was told so stop treating me like a douche I am simply gathering info since I was told the wrong stuff to do
ok well here lemme answer your questions nicely

1. No do not run stakabol for 4 weeks then straight into Rv4

2. Buy some clomid and run PCT like this

Clomid
Days 1-3 100mg
Days 4-21 50 mg
Days 22-28 25mg

You can add 2 caps of Novedex XT in Week 3 of PCT, or that revolution whatever because thats the Same ingredient in Novedex they are both ATD. But disregard everything the store owner or whoever told you what to take. HE just wanted your money .

None of those OTC supplements are sufficient PCT

Once PCT is finished then wait at least 4 weeks to run a cycle again.
If in doubt Time On=Time off

JTwitch

Awards
see that's all I wanted thank you very much, now can I get clomid there or online?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see that's all I wanted thank you very much, now can I get clomid there or online?
Clomid is a research chem that you can get online if you are using it for "scientific research" on your rat. Run a google search for research chems and clomid . . . good luck

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I already said that Clomid aka Clomiphene Citrate is not a supplement you buy at a store, and nothing you can buy at a store would be sufficient PCT.

so yes online, and dont reply to the thread asking for a website because thats a good way to get banned, just letting u kno

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 17
Post Cycle Therapy 9
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 6