epi...causes or cures gyno..exp only please

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    Is there anything other then winni that blocks progesterone at the receptor?
    Nope. I'd just recommend a light dose of Winny along with any progestin (maybe 15-20mg).

2. Registered User

big z, im not sure, gators post was the first i'd hear of it, followed up with the data based article.
    ----------------------

on another note, I know all the bro's say not to use nolva for pro dienolone, but Llewellyn recomends using nolva post cycle, and on cycle to combat estrogenic sides from 19nor steroid like tren, and dienolone.
    --------------------

so mc, from what you've stated about your gyno appearing post cycle, I'd have to guess it isn't being caused by the tren, as youre no longer using it, but by the hormonal imbalance cause from A: using a much more potent anabolic/androgenic compound than test, there by increasing that androgen estrogen ratio.

the body would then increase estrogen production to try to balance it out, and then post cycle, d/t the short half life of the steroid, you all of a sudden have this huge change in androgen/estrogen ratio. very low androgen, high estrogen. and this is to add to the rest of the imbalances in other hormones, leading to your gyno.
    but thats just a hypothesis, no way for me to be certain without (parrot) blood work.
    --------------

once you start the balancing act in the body, it's tough to get it back to normal.

basically without pre and post blood test, you are going to have to try various methods until you get one that works.

hopefully you find it sooner than later, before it gets $$$$
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.

ok thanks guys ill work on it and try to figure it out when i find what works...ill post it on this thread if anyone is interested
    •   

4. Registered User

If by SD you mean Super Drol

Quote Originally Posted by MPFit View Post

That being said I've never run Tren/Winny/ and progesterone for that matter. SD, PP, Epi, Hdrol, and 1test are my only experiences.

SD converts to progesterone similar to tren.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jdhil90 View Post
    I've heard speculation about this, but nothing concrete.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.

ran epi for the sole purpose of treating my gyno....it did reduce gyno while on cycle. Coming off, even on nolvadex, made it more aggravated than before.

Right now i am running tumeric and letro for my gyno. Also i heard you should be taking around 500 mg of bg from tren based gyno, its supposed to help a lot
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigrob21 View Post
    ran epi for the sole purpose of treating my gyno....it did reduce gyno while on cycle. Coming off, even on nolvadex, made it more aggravated than before.

Right now i am running tumeric and letro for my gyno. Also i heard you should be taking around 500 mg of bg from tren based gyno, its supposed to help a lot
    what is bg? and what dose of tumeric this is the first i have heard of this
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  237 lbs.

oh another maybe important fact is about 2 months after pct i started having very bad backne very bad worse than i ever had in puberty
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mcssassin View Post
    oh another maybe important fact is about 2 months after pct i started having very bad backne very bad worse than i ever had in puberty
    just more evidence that your horomones are out of whack and all over the place
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

There is no way a hormone like this is going to help gyno IMO i just don't see it.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.

Get some Letro and Prami, run letro at 1.5mg letro Ed and .5mg Prami every day and if it doesnt go away within 6 weeks or so you need to get surgery. And yes definitely dont run the Epi cause making your hormones out of wack certainly isnt going to assist you
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Get some Letro and Prami, run letro at 1.5mg letro Ed and .5mg Prami every day and if it doesnt go away within 6 weeks or so you need to get surgery. And yes definitely dont run the Epi cause making your hormones out of wack certainly isnt going to assist you
    probably your best bet. letro and prami or caber should itself reduce the gyno. If it does nothing then your only option is surgery, which sucks. Make sure you taper real slow off of letro because it can cause some serious rebound. After that i'd stay away from any hormonal products for a while so you don't aggravate your gyno again and let your hormone levels return to homeostasis/normal.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.

Sorry, bg was meant to mean "mg". B6 is great for helping reduce tren gyno. Also tumeric is just a spice/herb that apparently has gyno reducing qualities.

I am treating some mild gyno on my left breast with letro and tumeric. Have noticed a bit of reduction in my first week but im gonna give it some time, so i hopefull will see more results
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.

probably your best bet. letro and prami or caber should itself reduce the gyno. If it does nothing then your only option is surgery, which sucks. Make sure you taper real slow off of letro because it can cause some serious rebound. After that i'd stay away from any hormonal products for a while so you don't aggravate your gyno again and let your hormone levels return to homeostasis/normal.

no ****....fits time i used letro to get ride of gyno, i thought i was cured and didnt pay any attention to my nipples, then all of a sudden i had a ****ing marble
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Bump
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    Is there anything other then winni that blocks progesterone at the receptor?
    Oops, I was bumping this.then my bump showed up on page 2. I had some pre-mature bumpage there.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Epi definitely kills gyno,everybody i know that has taken as a second cycle or so says it cures there gyno,plus the gains arent to bad either
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  18. Registered User

no it doesn't.

and neither trenbolone, dienolone, or methoxygonadiene are progestins. these are all androgens.

androgens dont convert into progestins.

if they do, i'd like to see the data.

now, if you are meaning to say it can bind to the progestin receptor, this seems more plausible, but i'd still like to see some data on it.

it seems d/t the structure of androgens, they all have the potential to bind to the pr, but all androgens bind primarily to the ar, and different androgens have varying degrees of interaction with both the ar & pr.

some have alot of interaction, other seem to have none.

methepiostanol is not an anti estrogen. it is a powerful androgenic/anabolic steroid.

remove the methyl group, and you'll have an ai used in japan. but it'll probably still bind to the androgen receptor, just like those other a.i.'s that convert into androgens. (atd, formestane, 6-bromo, ect..)
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.

Its all well for the people who run a cycle and say during or post cycle that it has decreased or removed gyno, bit I think its only short term. I would like to see how these people get on long term when their hormones have leveled out.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Genera Arromazine.. cures Gyno?
    By MadeInCanada in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 08:15 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 10:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 10:09 AM
  4. Man cures himself of HIV ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum News and Articles