epi...causes or cures gyno..exp only please

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.54%

Get some Letro and Prami, run letro at 1.5mg letro Ed and .5mg Prami every day and if it doesnt go away within 6 weeks or so you need to get surgery. And yes definitely dont run the Epi cause making your hormones out of wack certainly isnt going to assist you

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Get some Letro and Prami, run letro at 1.5mg letro Ed and .5mg Prami every day and if it doesnt go away within 6 weeks or so you need to get surgery. And yes definitely dont run the Epi cause making your hormones out of wack certainly isnt going to assist you
    probably your best bet. letro and prami or caber should itself reduce the gyno. If it does nothing then your only option is surgery, which sucks. Make sure you taper real slow off of letro because it can cause some serious rebound. After that i'd stay away from any hormonal products for a while so you don't aggravate your gyno again and let your hormone levels return to homeostasis/normal.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

Sorry, bg was meant to mean "mg". B6 is great for helping reduce tren gyno. Also tumeric is just a spice/herb that apparently has gyno reducing qualities.

I am treating some mild gyno on my left breast with letro and tumeric. Have noticed a bit of reduction in my first week but im gonna give it some time, so i hopefull will see more results
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.68%

Quote Originally Posted by jdhil90 View Post
    probably your best bet. letro and prami or caber should itself reduce the gyno. If it does nothing then your only option is surgery, which sucks. Make sure you taper real slow off of letro because it can cause some serious rebound. After that i'd stay away from any hormonal products for a while so you don't aggravate your gyno again and let your hormone levels return to homeostasis/normal.

no ****....fits time i used letro to get ride of gyno, i thought i was cured and didnt pay any attention to my nipples, then all of a sudden i had a ****ing marble
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Bump
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.73%

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    Is there anything other then winni that blocks progesterone at the receptor?
    Oops, I was bumping this.then my bump showed up on page 2. I had some pre-mature bumpage there.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Epi definitely kills gyno,everybody i know that has taken as a second cycle or so says it cures there gyno,plus the gains arent to bad either
    Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
    -Jim Morrison
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.15%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by jdhil90 View Post
    SD converts to progesterone similar to tren.
    no it doesn't.

and neither trenbolone, dienolone, or methoxygonadiene are progestins. these are all androgens.

androgens dont convert into progestins.

if they do, i'd like to see the data.

now, if you are meaning to say it can bind to the progestin receptor, this seems more plausible, but i'd still like to see some data on it.

it seems d/t the structure of androgens, they all have the potential to bind to the pr, but all androgens bind primarily to the ar, and different androgens have varying degrees of interaction with both the ar & pr.

some have alot of interaction, other seem to have none.

methepiostanol is not an anti estrogen. it is a powerful androgenic/anabolic steroid.

remove the methyl group, and you'll have an ai used in japan. but it'll probably still bind to the androgen receptor, just like those other a.i.'s that convert into androgens. (atd, formestane, 6-bromo, ect..)
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  179 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.62%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Its all well for the people who run a cycle and say during or post cycle that it has decreased or removed gyno, bit I think its only short term. I would like to see how these people get on long term when their hormones have leveled out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Genera Arromazine.. cures Gyno?
    By MadeInCanada in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-19-2009, 09:15 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:15 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:09 AM
  4. Man cures himself of HIV ?
    By Iron Warrior in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 30