SD cycle in the near future

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running an SD cycle within the next month, and have a couple of last questions.

I have supplements like Liv52, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, CoQ10 (with Vitamin E) and red yeast rice. If I plan to start in a month, do I take all of that now? And through PCT?

Also I am using Nolva for PCT along with a natty test booster (revolution Pro Test)

I plan on doing 10/20/20 of the SD. Would it be a bad idea to go 10/10/20/20? Is 4 weeks too long?

I welcome all advice and suggestions. I have been doing my research for quite some time and have a solid workout routine. I am 25 years old, eat a very clean diet, get plenty of sleep and just have some questions regarding support supplements. Thank you.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your the first person where it sounds like they actually have some idea of what they are doing.

Depending on your cycle history and how your cycle goes depends on whether or not you run that fourth week.

If you feel great after week three, you can run a fourth at 20mg if you want.

Supplement the hawthorn 2 weeks prior to your cycle, then the liv52 1 week prior, then take it all on cycle. Then keep the liver and cholestrol supps during PCT.

looking good.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I will log my progress when I start. However this will actually be my first PH cycle so I might just stick with the three weeks. I am young and healthy, and I'd rather sacrifice a couple of pounds rather then increase possible toxicity

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would not run SD as a first cycle, and if I did itd be 10/10/10-20

You would still get in the 15lb gains range.

Conversely you could get turinabol (PP hdrol) and run 75mg for 6 weeks with low suppresion and toxicity compartively to SD. And save the SD for a future run of 10/10/20/20

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Any other comments or suggestions? Any are greatly appreciated.

sub001

Awards
Like mentioned above I would run it lower. SD is pretty explosive and your virgin receptors should love it. Most people end up overdosing it and get most of the sides. I am considering a pulsed cycle once I do research but I would avoid the high doses. The more you take the faster results (and sides possibly) will come on, and fast gains are VERY hard to keep. Some people even get nice results on 10/10/10 cycles.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok I see 10/10/10 all day but here's the thing. The stuff I got says each cap has 15mg per each... ???? I didn't notice that until now

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Ok I see 10/10/10 all day but here's the thing. The stuff I got says each cap has 15mg per each... ???? I didn't notice that until now
Id stick with 15/15/15/*15
if thats the case :thumbsup:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I'm actually pretty stoked to try this out. I will be sure to log it every day... Im waiting on a couple last things to come in and I'm on a deload this week so I can hit the gym heavy when I cycle on.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm, 15 actually sounds awesome, ppl get good results from 10, really good results from 20 and it seems like 30 is a bit to much as the sides get crazy, so i'm guessing 15 would get solid results with minimal sides, i'd stay at 15 the whole way through

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If that's the case, I'd be pretty happy with it. I'd only be using half of the bottle..... Save the rest for another time? I don't plan on running anything else after this, I will be trying a long, slow cut after this. Im a patient guy

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If that's the case, I'd be pretty happy with it. I'd only be using half of the bottle..... Save the rest for another time? I don't plan on running anything else after this, I will be trying a long, slow cut after this. Im a patient guy

yeah, i don't know what kind you have or how much is in the bottle, for example m drol comes with about 2 runs in it

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Good to know, man. Thanks!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Ok question if I wake up around 8 am and work til about 6:30, and work out at 7-730 or so, when would be the best time of the day to take the 15mg??

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was told if only taking it once a day, take it with your preworkout meal, make sure that involves carbs and some healthy fats....if twice a day once with breakfast and once with preworkout meal....but if your working out that late, if it causes sleep issues, move the dose up in the day

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning on running an SD cycle within the next month, and have a couple of last questions.

I have supplements like Liv52, hawthorne berry, saw palmetto, CoQ10 (with Vitamin E) and red yeast rice. If I plan to start in a month, do I take all of that now? And through PCT?

Also I am using Nolva for PCT along with a natty test booster (revolution Pro Test)

I plan on doing 10/20/20 of the SD. Would it be a bad idea to go 10/10/20/20? Is 4 weeks too long?

I welcome all advice and suggestions. I have been doing my research for quite some time and have a solid workout routine. I am 25 years old, eat a very clean diet, get plenty of sleep and just have some questions regarding support supplements. Thank you.
What are your stats / goals? Bulking or cutting?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
What are your stats / goals? Bulking or cutting?
I am 25 years old, 6' 245 about 24% fat (high yes I know) but have been on a bulk nonetheless. The cycle will finish out my bulk and then I am going to do a slow cut just based on calorie deficit. I have a solid routine at the gym and have been lifting since high school, and have been on a deload this week, because I know how much my body will be taxed

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I am 25 years old, 6' 245 about 24% fat (high yes I know) but have been on a bulk nonetheless. The cycle will finish out my bulk and then I am going to do a slow cut just based on calorie deficit. I have a solid routine at the gym and have been lifting since high school, and have been on a deload this week, because I know how much my body will be taxed
Id suggest a recomp to be honest. A lot of people use SD to decrease body fat % while still adding muscle.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Is that pretty much eating clean maintanence while still lifting heavy??? I understand the idea behind recomp but would want to know more about diet, lifting routine etc. My current routine is a 4 day split.

Day 1: Chest and Triceps
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Shoulders and Biceps

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Id suggest a recomp to be honest. A lot of people use SD to decrease body fat % while still adding muscle.
And theoretically I am on a bulk, I eat a very clean diet and try to get a calorie surplus, but I have actually LOST a couple of pounds in the last couple months. Strength has definitely gone up in the last couple of months.. I dont know..

sub001

Awards
Someone told me a morning dose should be taken with a lot of water. I am not sure if that's right but it's something to research. I'll be looking into it when the time comes, not sure if it's the correct way, just something I heard.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I drink about 2 gallons of water as is... The bottle says to consume with a meal containing 5-15grams of fat for best absorption, and since I work out at 7pm, I will be taking with meal right around 5

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Looks like I am pushing my start date for my cycle til 5/31. Reason is i somehow "sprained" my knee in my sleep and am doing 5 days of prednisone to reduce swelling. Today is day two since I hurt my knee, and am already feeling so much better, but I rather be safe then sorry.

I do have a question.. I have been preloading for a week now.. Is it safe to preload for a 3rd week?

And is 20/20/10/10 appropriate dosage for nolva or should I do 30/20/10/10?