Best T3 dose?

Tbird006

Awards
I was wondering because I've seen 3 week cycles -7week cycles or 12.5 or 25mcg for 3 month straight

What is the best cycle dose and length??

Tbird006

Awards
My goal is to lose the most amount of weight

Not trying to lose all my muscle but can make up for some of it during bulking(can add muscle fast)

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if this is your first time, just run it the normal way. 3wks doing a pyramid. Instead of running a longer cycle think of adding some clen.

111222333444333222111 pills for 21 days.

if your diet is in check you should see excellent fat loss on this. I assume you are running androgens? If not you should consider running something even though you can add muscle fast, because some lose more than they hope to. Not saying you will, but better safe than sorry.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yes, stick with the standard first run. 3 weeks with a tapering schedule like that. When you learn how your body reacts (after you are DONE with the cycle, not in the middle) you can choose to do longer with different tapering methods. dosing at 12.5-25mcg ed will have little result if I remember correctly since that is the basic "relpacement" dose.

ManBeast

aristotle

Awards
Yes, stick with the standard first run. 3 weeks with a tapering schedule like that. When you learn how your body reacts (after you are DONE with the cycle, not in the middle) you can choose to do longer with different tapering methods. dosing at 12.5-25mcg ed will have little result if I remember correctly since that is the basic "relpacement" dose.

ManBeast[/QUOT
naturally your body will produce around 25mcg due to the convertion of T4 to T3, so you would just replacing endo with exo t3. The best method I have seen and tried for t3/clen or t3/eca cycling is what Mallet from another board suggests. Dosage dependent on temp amounts for very short bursts.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
If you would post a link to this method, or cut/paste it with the proper crediting, it would be greatly appreciated by all.

ManBeast

aristotle

Awards
If you would post a link to this method, or cut/paste it with the proper crediting, it would be greatly appreciated by all.

ManBeast
I post them up tonight, they are at anabolicreview. I didnt know it was cool to post links from another forum here, thats why I didnt post them earlier. There are like 8 info post by mallet, ill try to post them all.

Basically it says to take from .5-1 mcg/lb. This while monotoring your body temp, the optimal temp 97.6-98.6. You take your basal body temp (ex armpit) not core temp, every morning before doing anything at all to determine the dosage you will take. If your basal body temp gets higher than 98.8 catabolism takes place, so you back off the dosage to get it in this range, of course the closer to 98.6 or around it you get the better it works. This would be 7 days on 5 off.
Ex)
day 1-5 max
day 6 half of max
day 7 half of day 6

There are supplements that are vital to the cycle, here are direct quotes I got from Mallet.

Coleus forskolii (acti-cyclase) 250mg twice daily when taking T3, 3 times daily when i'm not.

T-100X. 630mg twice daily for post cycle (As mentioned above this is the glandular form) This ones a must!!!

Life extension mix (powder) This baby is pricey but contains everything you need to sustain life. But for thyroid purposes : 200mcg selenium: 200mcg chromium: 75mcg iodine: 35mg zinc: 2mg copper

Udo's oil contains omega 3,6, and 9 fatty acids...I use 2 tablespoons in my protein drinks, 2 tablespoons per can of tuna in place of mayo. I cook with it, you can even poor it on popcorn in place of butter...I say this because my GF is a popcorn freak.

Backing off on training is a plus when doing long thyroid cycles. If your training 5 days a week, then try 4 days a week for the first 2 weeks when coming off t3, remember your adrenals will rob you of tyrosine to make cortisol. And since training and rest are 2 big factors of stress, lets give your body the extra edge for regulating your thyroid function with as little hinderance as possible. Try to make sure you get adequate rest when coming of thyroids also, this will help with the return of normal thyroid function as well.

I have done this and am continue to apply this method to cutting and I have never ran any t3 without significant muscle being lost until I tried this method even with any androgens being taken. Hope I got everything right, but ill post the links up later tonight.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Thanks.

ManBeast

chi_town

Keto Jedi / HomeBrew Advocate
Awards
My goal is to lose the most amount of weight

Not trying to lose all my muscle but can make up for some of it during bulking(can add muscle fast)
Get some DNP and cycle the DNP for 1 week......then two weeks clen/t3..........then repeat. Moderate carbs........10 cals per lb........;) :saw:

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
Chi you recomend using the DNP for seven days then go straight into a clen/t3 cycle? I was under the impression of after taking DNP for seven days you shouldn't take any thing for at least a week.

n2bnbig

Awards
I start t3 next week

i will run it like this

day1-5 200mcg
day 6 100mcg
day7 50mcg

I will be using coleus forskohlii and t-100x throughout and for pct

I owe Mallet @ AnabolicReview credit for all my t3 info, If you have time go there and check out his posts

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
I will never do DNP
You can say that again. i hate reading those threads where the guy starts doing DNP - then it turns into - man he hasnt posted in a week is he ok - then you find out he died. not for me. I like to kill myself slowly:D

aristotle

Awards
N2, I got some serious headaches with T3, it could of been the low carb intake, but who knows. I switched my diet from one day to another. Another thing I have had a hard time doing this time around is getting my body temp up while on T3. Mallet is trully a class out and has helped me out extensively.

n2bnbig

Awards
I would never even suggest someone running t3 without reading his threads first.