Clen post cycle

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros, I was hoping to get some info...I just saw custom has a good deal on clen so i'd like to give it a shot, i'm doing a 4ad/m1t cycle right now...1 week into frontloading the 4ad @ 333mg/d and I will pop my first m1t pill tommorow...i'm doing 2 weeks of m1t at 10-20mg depending on how i feel about it...then after that its 1 final week of 4ad...I was wondering when the best time to throw the clen in was? right after i come off the m1t but still on the 4ad or after the whole cycle...or do I have it all wrong....gimme some input bros....peace.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
What are you hoping the clen will do?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i want to cut fat while hopefull maintain muscle mass...

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
i'm gonna be bulking and eating like hell while on m1t....
stats: 6'5 231 (before 4ad, havent weighed in yet) hope to go up to 240 then drop down to 225-220 and get striated as hell.
sorry for posting twice....

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Being that you should continue to eat above maintenance calories post cycle, and you want to minimize fat gain, I'd wait to start it until you're off completely because clen only works for about 3 weeks or so.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
so i should do it before pct and just add 19 days of clen to the end of my cycle then do my nolva...?

MaddCapp

Awards
No - start the nolva when you stop the m1t. Finish pct and then run the clen. Or run them both together. But whatever you do ... do pct directly after your cycle. m1t will shut you down hard.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Start your clen on day 1 of PCT. Keep your calories up for at least 2 weeks, reduce a little on the third, then go to maintenance or slightly below in the fourth week.

Tahq

Awards
Go with the clen the day you start your PCT as it has anticatabolic properties and will help keep fat down while you continue to keep your calories high. Run it no longer than three weeks and remember to ramp it up over serveral days as you go starting at around 40mcg and going up to the 120-140mcg range depending on your tolerance.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
To tell the truth I am beginning to question the anti-catabolic properties of clen, especially in a post-cycle setting. I used clen for pct and lost alot of muscle mass eventhough I leaned out a ton. Also with m1t pct BE CAREFUL AS HELL MAN alot of people have been getting gyno post m1t. It shuts you down bad man and I say maybe 4 weeks of pct might be required to be safe. 3 1/2 weeks after my m1t/4ad cycle I went on spring break and I got gyno (not visible, but the lump is there) that I didn't have before while on cycle. Clen makes it hard for me to eat, which is bad for pct it also makes it hard for me to sleep (food and sleep are very very important pct) sleep maybe even more so because thats when your boys recover the most. Im not going to go as far as saying the anti-catabolic properties are a myth, but clen a. speeds up your metabolism b. decreases your appetite c. makes it harder to sleep and that to me doesnt sound very anti-catabolic.

MaddCapp

Awards
Unless you're a rodent, don't count on clen being anti-catabolic :)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
should i run the nolva after i stop the m1t but still on 4ad (the 1 week gap) to help jumpstart my system then run the clen when the 4ad is done?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Boss K I think that is a good idea (running the 4-ad past the m1t) it will prevent the incredible **** feeling you will encounter when you come off m1t. I don't suggest running the clen during pct because it's not anti-catabolic lke everyone says. As I said before it will make your post-cycle harder to deal with (harder to eat, harder to sleep) and it increases your metabolism which if you can't eat properly or get enough sleep = all those big gains from m1t = gone. I suggest you run through pct for a good 4 weeks (to be safe, alot of people have gotten gyno post m1t cycle) then start clen 2 weeks/eca 2 weeks/clen 2 weeks/eca 2 weeks. Give your body more time to adjust to the m1t gains and you just might keep most of them provided you eat like a horse and really take good care of yourself.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ndiguy Anabolics 10
VS91588 Anabolics 4
MongoSS Anabolics 2
Supplements 0
Anabolics 2