Cheating the HRT system!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I saw a thread on something similar to this a while back and I would like some opinions on this. If you are offended by the crookedness of this scheme.... oh well....

So say Bob has about 500 total test, wants a boost, but docs/endos/urologists say he isnt a candidate for HRT. Bob also doesnt want to pay the high costs of using an anti aging clinic; bob wants his insurance to pay for most of it. Bob has an idea: take steroid x for x many weeks until shutdown. Bob goes back to Dr. and they are like OMG, his test levels are low. They prescribe him on test-cyp with insurance covering the bulk of it. Bob is now happy that he can either save the test he receives and restart his hpta or just remain on HRT...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well, I saw a thread on something similar to this a while back and I would like some opinions on this. If you are offended by the crookedness of this scheme.... oh well....

So say Bob has about 500 total test, wants a boost, but docs/endos/urologists say he isnt a candidate for HRT. Bob also doesnt want to pay the high costs of using an anti aging clinic; bob wants his insurance to pay for most of it. Bob has an idea: take steroid x for x many weeks until shutdown. Bob goes back to Dr. and they are like OMG, his test levels are low. They prescribe him on test-cyp with insurance covering the bulk of it. Bob is now happy that he can either save the test he receives and restart his hpta or just remain on HRT...
Except it doesnt work like that. They will make him come back x months later, to retest. Essentially you will likely have to put yourself in a position to actually need it down the road.

Tyler3295

Awards
I have a friend who does that. Uses 200mg deca about 14 days prior and then another 200mg deca 7 days prior to testing. Works for him.. His levels aren't low enough to raise suspicion.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sub

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who does that. Uses 200mg deca about 14 days prior and then another 200mg deca 7 days prior to testing. Works for him.. His levels aren't low enough to raise suspicion.
Thats what I was thinking...

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you get propionate for HRT?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
One option you could try is to go to a new doctor and tell him you are already on TRT (androgel or something) but want to switch to injections. The chance he will ask you for a copy of your rx is very low. he'll give you a blood test, and you'll come up for 500 or whatever. then he'll put you on the injections. this is what i did (even though i really was on androgel and my test levels came back at 1500). but it wouldnt have mattered if i wasnt on androgel he still would have done it

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Two years ago, I was getting bloodwork done (checkup, general stuff), and I thought about trying to mess with my T levels, and figured it would be a good test.

Prior to the test, my T was 500-600. For the 4 days prior to the test I took 20mg phera at night, none the night before the test (so 3 days on, 1 off), T levels on the test were 201...I also deprived myself of sleep the night before the test. (everything else looked fine on my test fyi)

Doc asked me how I was feeling in regards to all things 'man related', I said OK and that I'd come back in a month to see if I was still low. I never did, nor did I pursue trt.

So yea, it can be done,

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Two years ago, I was getting bloodwork done (checkup, general stuff), and I thought about trying to mess with my T levels, and figured it would be a good test.

Prior to the test, my T was 500-600. For the 4 days prior to the test I took 20mg phera at night, none the night before the test (so 3 days on, 1 off), T levels on the test were 201...I also deprived myself of sleep the night before the test. (everything else looked fine on my test fyi)

Doc asked me how I was feeling in regards to all things 'man related', I said OK and that I'd come back in a month to see if I was still low. I never did, nor did I pursue trt.

So yea, it can be done,
3 days of phera shut you down??

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
No way. If I were to be on HRT down the road, I would demand a sust 500 type of mix
Test is test. Once the ester is cleaved off it all does the same thing. Cypionate is what is prescribed in the US. Besides, Sust would be a pain, because you'd have to pin it frequently and it hurts more than cyp.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test is test. Once the ester is cleaved off it all does the same thing. Cypionate is what is prescribed in the US. Besides, Sust would be a pain, because you'd have to pin it frequently and it hurts more than cyp.
Why would you have to pin it more often?? It's longer acting than cypionate.. I heard it lasts up to 4 weeks

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Why would you have to pin it more often?? It's longer acting than cypionate.. I heard it lasts up to 4 weeks
Yeah, 3-4 weeks for the decanoate ester, but what about the prop? If you don't pin it EOD, you're going to have some pretty heavy test fluctuations.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, 3-4 weeks for the decanoate ester, but what about the prop? If you don't pin it EOD, you're going to have some pretty heavy test fluctuations.
thats not true,

it creates a bolus and thus has its own half life.

Read it in Seth Roberts Anabolic Pharmacology.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
thats not true,

Uh oh. You are disputing bro'lore here. It could get ugly. Don't you know that anything that disputes higher doses, more drugs or more injections is tantamount to blasphemy? But thanks for the reference.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
thats not true,

In English, please? Are you saying that because it is mixed with 3 other esters, the prop's active life is substantially elongated? And if that's the case, what's the point in having prop in there in the first place?

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In English, please? Are you saying that because it is mixed with 3 other esters, the prop's active life is substantially elongated? And if that's the case, what's the point in having prop in there in the first place?
the prop gives you a quick kick start untill the other esters start working.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
the prop gives you a quick kick start untill the other esters start working.
Check out the big brain on this guy :). What he said plus, they have combined esters with different release times which will slightly alter their half lives, tmax etc. Do you think that they somehow go in order, each waiting their turn to be released?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Check out the big brain on this guy :). What he said plus, they have combined esters with different release times which will slightly alter their half lives, tmax etc. Do you think that they somehow go in order, each waiting their turn to be released?
Cool, but I still don't see how this would be better for TRT than weekly doses of Cypionate (or better yet, test Undecanoate if you live outside of the US and aren't oppressed by the FDA).

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Cool, but I still don't see how this would be better for TRT than weekly doses of Cypionate (or better yet, test Undecanoate if you live outside of the US and aren't oppressed by the FDA).
Personally, I feel that the less shots the better so if you couldget away with monthly injections of TU then that is the route I would go over weekly TC injections.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
3 days of phera shut you down??
201 isn't shutdown, its 2 below range...basically I manipulated my hpta, I didn't turn it off. Shutdown is like 0-99 IMHO. Impaired is 100-200, Low is 200-300, then after that its really just up to your personal 'norm'.

In 2 months time I had testing done on my own and I was fine, I suspect I was fine within days as I never felt 'low'.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
What is typically given for HRT? Enathate? Please dont say Cyponate
Both enanthate & cypionate are prescribed in the U.S. for IM injectible TRT. To physicians, they're pretty much interchangeable.

Maybe one day we may have the very long-acting ester of undecanoate.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
He asked for a simple explanation in plain English and i gave it to him..Sorry if it wasn't fancy enough for you Mr Author..
Sorry -- was actually complementing you - hence the "what he said..." Meaning that I agreed with your statement.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. No wonder you're red...
Actually the reason I'M in the Red is because someone asked where he could purchase M1T, and I told him that no one here is going to tell him that.. But since he has the internet it shouldn't be too hard to find.. and that was it.. A few hours later i get a pm from moderator David Dunn negging me like -50,000 with a message saying "your a super dooper helpfull guy".... Seeing Gator as you were curious...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually the reason I'M in the Red is because someone asked where he could purchase M1T, and I told him that no one here is going to tell him that.. But since he has the internet it shouldn't be too hard to find.. and that was it.. A few hours later i get a pm from moderator David Dunn negging me like -50,000 with a message saying "your a super dooper helpfull guy".... Seeing Gator as you were curious...
He wouldnt of negged you for no reason...

Cadack

Cadack

Awards
Well that sucks. I mean you werent telling him where he could get the m1t you were just stating the obvious// that with a computer u can find anything

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well that sucks. I mean you werent telling him where he could get the m1t you were just stating the obvious// that with a computer u can find anything
Ya I don't really care about the reps. It's the point of getting negged to death for no reason and then the cute little message saying , Your a super dooper swell helpfull guy .. Like he was saying that i was trying to give this guy a source.. Well whatever