Baking your tren

1. Registered User
    Answers

Baking your tren

Just finishing up my fina coversion for my cows ...was wondering if it is necessary to bake the final product..

2. Registered User
    Answers

I've read a few threads saying baking fina breaks it down and lessens the effectiveness, even if this is true I say I'd go with slightly less effective than slighly more infected. Your safer if you bake it!
  3. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

I know of some people that don't bake and never had any problems, but personally i always bake. I just don't feel safe unless i bake.
    •   

4. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tahq
    I've read a few threads saying baking fina breaks it down and lessens the effectiveness, even if this is true I say I'd go with slightly less effective than slighly more infected. Your safer if you bake it!

i heard this also, and i agree slightly less potent but safer is more comforting.

What temp do u recommend? I usually do around 250 degrees for two 30 min sessions for my other androgens, but have no idea what to do with fina.
  5. Hang'n & Bang'n
    Answers

The problem with fina is that heat causes some type of oxidation and makes the end product darker the longer and/or the more heat you use. In fact, heating it to dissolve the crystals into the BA/BB/oil solution will also darken the end product. If you baked your fina at 250 degrees for two 30 minute sessions, you can expect a very dark end product. Although the color of the end product has no bearing on its potency, it just doesn't look as nice as one that is golden in color. Refiltering the end product may be necessary to lighten it up again. As a general rule use minimal heat when doinig your conversion.

My understanding is that the time under heat isn't what kills bacteria as much as the rapid change in temp does. If this is true, then there's no need for long bake times. To sterilize the end product, i have had good success with baking at ~200-210 degrees for 15 minutes, place in the fridge for 15 minutes, then repeat one more time. I use this heat shock protocol for all my conversions/experiments.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

If you use a .2 filter and at least 3% BA then there is no reason to bake it. If you fill you must bake it then use a syringe and create as much as a vacum in the vial as you can. this will help reduce the oxidation a little.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the input everyone...I'm probably going to bake/refridge it just to be on the safe side..
  8. Registered User
    Answers

The heating does turn the color darker, but its still good stuff. When dissolving the pellets an idea is to crush them in a sealed straw first (It will take several strawfulls) and then let it sit in the ba/bb solution overnight - no heating at this point. When the fina is at its completed, filtered stage, a quick bake at 225 degrees for 20 minutes and then into the fridge for a 'shock' cooling...then repeat the heat cool/process a second time and your done.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Making the most of your tren cycle
    By Borispili in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 08:04 PM
  2. Dry baking your gear
    By faceman35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 12:15 PM
  3. Your drinking water has tren in it. Cool.
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 11:59 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 03:18 AM
  5. Keeping your Tren gains.
    By SureShot in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-26-2004, 12:25 PM