what size gauges and length of needle

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i been trying to figure out what sizes of syrgines I should use for injection... I seen from 22-23 as recommended and 1 inch in length... my sites would be shoulders and quads not the ass... can I go for a half inch for shoulders?
Since it will be test e I will shoot twice a week...

comments and bashing are more than welcome ;-)

rtm

rtm

Awards
Use a 20 ga to pull and then a 25 ga/ 1inch to shoot in those areas if you are relatively lean. It may take a little longer to go in, but provides for less scar tissue in my opinion down the road.

If you find the Test E too slow, just warm it up a little.

ianm4208

Awards
Bashing is welcome?! Sweet! Haha, ill stay outta this one. Good luck and I hope u find ur answer

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
23 gauge to pin, 1 inch for delts, and 1.5 for quads. This is what I use.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Use a 20 ga to pull and then a 25 ga/ 1inch to shoot in those areas if you are relatively lean. It may take a little longer to go in, but provides for less scar tissue in my opinion down the road.

If you find the Test E too slow, just warm it up a little.
What he said. Glad some people on here know what there talking about.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
23 ga, 1 inch. I would save my old pin and use it to draw out of the vile. Than put the fresh one on to poke up glute.

srykerman

Awards
23g. to pull - 21g to pin. warm the test e abit (1 inch)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why would you pull with a smaller gauge and shoot with a larger one? i think you have it back wards. An 18 gauge needle is a lot bigger than say a 25 gauge needle.

Tyler3295

Awards
I use an 18x1.5 to draw.

A 23x1 to pin delts and quads and a 23x1.5 to pin glutes.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
23 gauge to pin, 1 inch for delts, and 1.5 for quads. This is what I use.
agreed. though imo a 1.5" can be used for both, I even use a 1.5 for hitting chest.

MethylFoth

Awards
I am currently running Test E, i draw with a 25g 1'', and shoot with a 27g .5''-im lean. but it is a pain in the ass drawing with a 25g-like said earlier it needs to be warmed up a little. i agree to use a 22-23g 1'' to draw and pin with a 25g, glute/quad prolly 1'', delts and ventraglute could do with a .5''. -if lean. most do use a 1'' for injection. could really use any size you're comfy with-as long as you get it an your meat, but i would not recomend going lower than 27g with enth.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my buddy used 20G 1'' to draw and to inject in quads he used 25G 1.5'' this is correct right? it was test-e