any PCT Suggestions

beskar

Awards
Androhard and Natadrol, was planning on Formadrol but anyone have abetter suggestion?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think formadrol would work great i might add TCF-1 for a boost though.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think adding some real steroids in there should work better ;).

beskar

Awards
I'm new to where i live now, and no clue to where to get any gear, so i do what i can.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what are you taking?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with TRS stack for PCT if your looking for PP product that is.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get 2 bottles of testosterone conversion factor-1. Run one bottle for 12 days, take 12 days off and then run the 2nd bottle. Primordial Performance has a sale till friday, buy one bottle of tcf-1 and get the second one free. Since its release, this bad boy had been sold out, so get it while you can.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1 and Phytotest or something like Bioforge?

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
Androhard and Natadrol, was planning on Formadrol but anyone have abetter suggestion?
just started natadrol up myself (curious pluse got it free from a friend)
I would rec TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK from PP .
or atleast just the sustain alpha and toco-8 is very nice.
and T-911 if your having erection/labido issues.

good luck! :)

beskar

Awards
No probs with ED at all, actually my GF is almost complaining i want it to much. So far i get a good rush with it, but i also get drowsy during the day.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
just started natadrol up myself (curious pluse got it free from a friend)
I would rec TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK from PP .
or atleast just the sustain alpha and toco-8 is very nice.
and T-911 if your having erection/labido issues.

good luck! :)
you got it free cause he didn't want that Legal Garbage . the only ones who keep reppin LG are their reps. i bet that after you go through that free bottle of natadrol that you won't be looking forward to buying a bottle yourself, and if you do please let it be known so you could prove me wrong and if i don't see your post stating that you purchased a bottle with your own money, you would prove me to be right.:sgrin:

beskar

Awards
you got it free cause he didn't want that Legal Garbage . the only ones who keep reppin LG are their reps. i bet that after you go through that free bottle of natadrol that you won't be looking forward to buying a bottle yourself, and if you do please let it be known so you could prove me wrong and if i don't see your post stating that you purchased a bottle with your own money, you would prove me to be right.:sgrin:
Hmm read closer, the Primordial was buy one get one free, and i bought the natadrol, I've never had issues with LG, some people do some don't its all body chemistry, so your wrong.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Hmm read closer, the Primordial was buy one get one free, and i bought the natadrol, I've never had issues with LG, some people do some don't its all body chemistry, so your wrong.
i was referring to Rahhh, not beskar