p-mag qusestion

mikey00843

Awards
recently finished my cycle of p-mag at .75 mg a day. I have also been rx testim for three months. I have 2 months of testim to go. my question is do i need to pct from pmag or just wait till the end of the testim. I also take 75 mg of 11 sterone.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Testim, I believe is a form of inject able test. Sounds like he jump started a test cycle with P-mag. You wont need to do a PCT after the p-mag as long as you are still running the test. You will need to do a PCT at the end of the cycle though.

mikey00843

Awards
testim is a gel and it was prescribed by my dr. was on a cycle of p-mag and had to go in for phyiscal got called and informed test was very low and he gave me a rx. so would i need a pct after a rx of testim. if so no problem as i have all necessary items in stock.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
well of course your natural test is low while your on cycle! i read up on testim, but im still not sure what how many mg's are in each packet? How many miligrams would you say you "apply' in a week? then we can compare it to that of injectable test. If its not a significant amount it may be better off coming off of both at the same time when your p-mag is done, then just run a thorough pct. Point being, if the test dose is low, or below the norms for a test cycle, then staying on it without pct may cause you to loose your gains from p-mag

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Out of curiosity here. Did you get tested while you were on p-mag or before?