PCT for P-Mag

Animal212

Animal212

Awards
I'm going to run P-Mag for 6 weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75. I was going to use Nolva for the pct, but I can't seem to get any at the moment. Anyone have any other suggestions for a pct?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
google research chemicals. buy it online. but if you can't do that for some reason, reversitol maybe, as promag isn't the strongest in the world. but if you go OTC, you'll need many more supps.

Animal212

Animal212

Awards
I was going to run inhibit E with the post cycle as well. Do you think that reversitol and Inhibit E would be sufficient enough?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
well, reversitol is an AI also, so i don't really see a need for inhibit e on top of that. throw in a test booster though. don't expect it to be better than a SERM though.

Animal212

Animal212

Awards
Ok so i was able to get my hands on some Nolva. Should i still invest in a natural test booster or is the nolva enough

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
up to you really nolva while get u recovered a booster can get u going faster, look into primordial performance's new TCF-1 to really jump start ur test at start of pct.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
Run the nolva. The rest is at your discretion. I've done it both ways, A) including every supp under the sun, to B) SERM along with my staples. I prefer the simpler plan B personally. Not only has plan B got me up and running again, it also saved me 18 years of agony...

Animal212

Animal212

Awards
i know p-mag is a mild ph, but does anyone think that something such as cycle support by CEL is neccessary?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It may be mild but that does not remove the 17a attached to the molecule causing liver strain. Not to mention it can potentially cause some real issues with blood pressure and all sorts of ****...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There are tons of international pharmacies that you can easily get nolva. Most open AAS boards have tons of sources. I personally wouldn't buy research grade.