Been doing research, your opinions?

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Hello all, to start im 31,6'1, 193 ish. I've worked out on and off the last few years and have started up again this year. I am not a bodybuilder. I have inj test once for a month or so, I have used Axis-ht among other light supplements, protein, fish/flax seed. I am interested in moving up the ladder a bit.

To be honest after doing alot of reading the last few weeks I thought I had a good grasp untill I came back to this forum and did some reading. Now I'm a bit nervous and just wanted to see if I have a clear understanding. Along with the terminolgy.

I was dabbling with the idea of Halotest 25, and have read much about pct and serm. So in my understanding using the PH, taking proper amounts of protien, eating more food, and more healthy, and following with a pct, I should be ok. Also I read to cut down on alcohol. Is it safe to drink once a week? I also dip skoal, would that still be ok?

I was thinking of not stacking much to start, basically just the halotest and protien shakes. What are your opinions on what I have established so far?

Thanks in advance, and feel free to use constructive criticism and all offerable advice is welcome.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
tobacco, yeah you'll be ok with that. alcohol, no. when you are on cycle or pct, steer clear of alcohol. your liver doesn't need any more stress than it'll already have, due to halotest being methylated. hope this helps.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Also, id like to stay with oral for the time being, that shouldnt be a big deal right? eventually i think it would be safer to move to inj to relieve liver toxicity. Although I wouldnt be quite sure how to obtain items yet, that is for later.

Secondly, I thought s-drol, which apparently has never been matched, was discontinued. I read about hrol, halodrol 50 i believe it is, but this halotest 25 seems to be more in line with a fairly newcomer to PH. I think its on the weaker side if my research is correct, and I don't really want to take the slower weaker start, but looks like thats the best way to go. I'm not afraid of using, just that the more experienced usually suggest starting small.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Also, I see the 50 50 75 75 100, are these the mg that are taken for the weeks? Im currently looking into liver supps that keep being brought up in the threads im reading.

Main question.. I heard of the PH Ban, how are we able to still able to purchase the products online? And is it safe to assume that if I purchase it, it will be the product advertised, I assume that would just come from legitimacy of the site you purchase from.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I am noticing that Im not getting alot of feedback, is it because I dont post much, or have a low rating, maybe just because I'm newer to the anabolic side of things. I do notice there is an ugly looking red dot on a gray envelope next to the thread, tried searching for what it means but I'm sure it has to do with the fact that I'm not as knowledged.

Are there any suggestions for quality forums that newcomers may be able to discuss with a bit more luck on feedback? I know how it is being new, as a long time subscriber to my mustang forums sometimes folks get tired of the same old questions and referring to the search function.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Well i dont think I'm going to get much help here, but as an update I've decided on h-drol by cel.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
its a sunday afternoon, wait till tonight or the coming week for more input....u cant post one day and expect 10 pages of feedback.

hdrol is a well-known, commonly used steriod, use the search feature and look through logs

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I'm not too familiar with Halotest 25, but from what I gather it seems similar to Hdrol. The basic consensus is that Hdrol is a great starter, very mild and yields decent gains.

For liver protection, Liv52 is great and proven, or you could look into Liver Juice, which is popular on here.

Both tobacco and alcohol aren't exactly healthy habits obviously, but I think kept in moderation you'll be fine. I, nor anyone would recommned drinking on cycle, but let's be realistic, if you just have a few on weekends I'm sure it won't kill you.

My advice for now would be to stick around the board and get your training and diet dialed in first, then get a full cycle planned (dosage, support supps, pct, etc.) and then post that up for critique, and go from there.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Well i dont think I'm going to get much help here, but as an update I've decided on h-drol by cel.
i'm pretty sure i offered you some help. its hard to answer some questions when you keep posting post after post and it gets confusing as to what you are even trying to get help from us about. be patient and people will respond eventually. not everyone sits at their comp 24/7. btw, yeah s-drol was discontinued with most of CEL's products. and h-drol should give you nice gains at the dosing you had listed

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
fair enough, i was at work and it was slow, so i figured on posting. im going to outline a few more and keep searching around the site here for more info as well

mball52

Awards
  • Established
what are you planning for your PCT with the h-drol?

ianm4208

Awards
Hahahah the red dot on the envelope means u have posted on this thread, not because ur inexperienced.
They still sell banned products online, buy at ur own risk.
Dosing looks fine.
Get some support supps and don't drink
Find a pct and post it. We will check it.
yes, diet and training is everything

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
Ok so the support supps im thinking of taking are liv52, flax seed, milk thistle. Also a multivitamin that I'm thinkin of choosing centrum, gnc mega man, animal pak, ast multi pro 32x. The centrum seems to be sufficient and costs effective, im getting reviews that say some vitamins with over 100% are almost a waste of vitamin in your body. any thoughts?

As far as pct im still researching that, seems there is alot of debate in that area so i need to do some more reading.