What if I get gyno on SD?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

What if I get gyno on SD?

I am preparing to run an M-Drol cycle(first time with this certain compound) it will be with the other compounds of episatne and 11 oxo. Mdrol will be bridged like so M-drol 10/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/20/30/30 11 oxo 0/0/0/0/450/450. I have read that SD or its clones can aggrivate gyno. If I start to get gyno do I take the SERM i have on hand till it goes away and continue with cycle as planned and then do the proper pct, or what should I do here?

2. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    I am preparing to run an M-Drol cycle(first time with this certain compound) it will be with the other compounds of episatne and 11 oxo. Mdrol will be bridged like so M-drol 10/20/20/20 epi 0/0/0/20/30/30 11 oxo 0/0/0/0/450/450. I have read that SD or its clones can aggrivate gyno. If I start to get gyno do I take the SERM i have on hand till it goes away and continue with cycle as planned and then do the proper pct, or what should I do here?
    Aggravate gyno? To aggravate gyno would suggest that you would have gyno to aggravate. Do you have gyno?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'8"  298 lbs.

If you're talking an AI with your cycle you shouldn't need to worry about it. Gyno happens when testosterone converts to estrogen, so if you prevent that from happening there is no problem. Also most people that get gyno get them at the end of their cycle.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

SD doesn't aromatize. the cases of when people get gyno from SD is after their cycle is complete, probably from an estrogen rebound.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

So Since SD doesnt armatize if I do the proper PCT with a SERM I should be fine with the estrogen rebounding?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

even if it does occur on cycle, BE PREPARED! research first, and have appropriate items on hand with an idea of what to do with them if such case happens.

IE: Arimidex, or a potent AI (Serm for PCT etc)
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    So Since SD doesnt armatize if I do the proper PCT with a SERM I should be fine with the estrogen rebounding?
    yes, proper PCT should prevent it. but if you start seeing the symptoms early, stop the cycle immediately and do PCT, don't continue the cycle. also, people who are gyno prone or already have preexisting gyno tend to be the ones who get aggravated on cycle. but once again, it can prevent it from happening, but if its already full-blown, then there's problems.
  8. Registered User

Why are u bridging sd if u haven't run it solo?

I suggest u learn a lot more about aas and specifically SD, check out unreals sd guide for dummies.

You can still get gyno from nonaromatizing aas. It can occur on cycle or during pct. And u must be prepared and know how to handle it.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Gyno or not gyno? That's the question...
    By Napao in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 09:17 AM
  2. reg gyno or prolaction gyno??
    By dra05ke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. gyno symptoms/gyno on mtrn?
    By JonasDavidsson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2006, 06:24 PM
  4. Gyno in PCT...what to do from here...
    By adrenalinaddict in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 07:18 PM