Want to start H-drol need help..

sizzzle

Awards
Want to start H-drol and want to get best advice as possible.. Did a little research and this is what im planning on doing.

My calorie intake right now is 3000 to 3500 a day sometimes more and i intake 272 grams of protein daily somtimes more than others.

Cycle
hdrol 75/75/75/75/100/100 (Wake up at 10am and usually go to the gym

round 830-900pm so for 75 mg days take 50mg at 10am and 25 before the gym?)

cycle support 2scoops am with a shake n 2 scoops in the evening with a shake.

Dark matter after workout.

Post Cycle Therapy

Inhibit e 2/2/1/1

Pcs 4/4/4/4

Cs 1/1/1/1

Lean Extreme 0/3/3/3

acidtc

Awards
ill be running my hdrols cycle along side sizzzle same pct and cycle support as him, jsut different hdrol dosing

ill be 50/75/75/75/75/100

and i have 120mg of nolvadex on hand if needed

sizzzle

Awards
would it hurt to take jack3d while on h-drol?

also read that to save creatine for after the cycle but my protein shake has 5grams and i take 3 daily is that gonna change anything?

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
Did a little research and this is what im planning on doing.
Do a lot of research. ;)

But it does look decent. Start off with 50mg for the first week. You might not even need to bump it up to 100mg. Don't forget your on cycle supplements. You absolutely want liver support! Primordial Performance's Liver Juice is, from what I've seen, the best milk thistle based liver support around. It's what I use. Then you've got hawthornberry, co-enzyme Q10 and celery seed for your blood pressure. You'll most likely need at least some of that. And Nolva or another serm for PCT. Everyone has their favorites. Some say different SERMs are better for different PH/AAS. I personally use Nolva and I have no side effects from it. The 20/20/10/10 protocol should work just fine for this cycle. I used 20/10/10/10 for my last SD cycle and it worked great. But that's just me. Other people here will tell you differently. It's up to you.

And whatever you do, stay away from any alcohol. Unless you hate your liver and love hangovers.

How old are you and how long have you been lifting consistently?

and i have 120mg of nolvadex on hand if needed
120mg of Nolva? Nolva and generics are usually 20mg or 10mg per pill. I don't even want to think about what 120mg of Nolva a day would do to you.

sizzzle

Awards
Do a lot of research. ;)

But it does look decent. Start off with 50mg for the first week. You might not even need to bump it up to 100mg. Don't forget your on cycle supplements. You absolutely want liver support! Primordial Performance's Liver Juice is, from what I've seen, the best milk thistle based liver support around. It's what I use. Then you've got hawthornberry, co-enzyme Q10 and celery seed for your blood pressure. You'll most likely need at least some of that. And Nolva or another serm for PCT. Everyone has their favorites. Some say different SERMs are better for different PH/AAS. I personally use Nolva and I have no side effects from it. The 20/20/10/10 protocol should work just fine for this cycle. I used 20/10/10/10 for my last SD cycle and it worked great. But that's just me. Other people here will tell you differently. It's up to you.

And whatever you do, stay away from any alcohol. Unless you hate your liver and love hangovers.

How old are you?

120mg of Nolva? Nolva and generics are usually 20mg or 10mg per pill. I don't even want to think about what 120mg of Nolva a day would do to you.
im 21 and been lifting 1yr str8 before that was just on and off started at 150 now at 210 after a yr of hard work and supplementing well no juice..and yea not touching a drink while on this want the best results.

and acidtc has two bottles of liquid nolva and its 60 mg per bottle

acidtc

Awards
Do a lot of research. ;)

How old are you and how long have you been lifting consistently?

what sizzzle said, as for your liver support statment were covering that with anabolic innovations cycle support. and for pct were going the OTC route but i ordered Nolvadex for my pet rat jsut incase he starts acting weired

sizzzle

Awards
anabolic innovations cycle support

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: Red Yeast Rice 1200mg NAC 1200mg Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg Hawthorn Berry 1000mg Saw Palmetto 300mg Nettle Root 250mg Celery Seed Extract 150mg Idebenone 100mg Policosanol 20mg

Other Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavors, One Or More Of The Following Acesulfame, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Sucralose

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
anabolic innovations cycle support

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 1 Scoop Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving: Red Yeast Rice 1200mg NAC 1200mg Silymarin (Milk Thistle Extract) 1000mg Hawthorn Berry 1000mg Saw Palmetto 300mg Nettle Root 250mg Celery Seed Extract 150mg Idebenone 100mg Policosanol 20mg

Other Ingredients: Natural And Artificial Flavors, One Or More Of The Following Acesulfame, Maltodextrin, Dextrose, Sucralose

Good stuff for cycle support but I've got to tell you at 21 you shouldn't be touching PH or AAS. You've got plenty of natural testosterone to work with.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
If you ve grown so quick not using juice why start now? At 21 you should still be good on T, HGH, etc. No reason to start with gear, wait til you turn 23 at least, really 25 tho.

sizzzle

Awards
If you ve grown so quick not using juice why start now? At 21 you should still be good on T, HGH, etc. No reason to start with gear, wait til you turn 23 at least, really 25 tho.
so what do you recommend that will help me gain more size n fast then?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
so what do you recommend that will help me gain more size n fast then?
How about eating, properly working out, and sleeping enough. Playing around with caloric intake, carb intake, and protein intake. I can say after 1 year of lifting I really didnt know squat. Not to mention that if you want to gain as much size as "fast" as possible then you prob are still pretty new. Building muscle doesn't happen fast, its a game of trial and error and dedication to find what works best for your own body. Hold off on the PH brother until you really need it and know more. You wont regret it in the long run.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Any brand of KreAlk creatine, its all the same stuff anyways. Use 4 caps a day or 2.5gs-roughly

Myogenix Aftershock for post workout. roughly 30gs carbs, 30gs pro. Great stuff, also Dark Matter, Myozene, Aftermass.

Make sure you get whey isolate, and casein protein's. I guess Soy but i fukin hate that stuff so if you cant hack it i dont blame you.

Scivation Xtend BCAA's & glutamine mix, drink during WO, other times throughout the day to pulse BCAA into the body.

Controlled Labs orange triad multi/joint vit. Great multi/joint combo.

IDK how much more you can afford. that stuff above will cost you about 150 a month to keep up with. But if you leave some out thats fine. USP labs PRIME would work well for you, Pro source Aminodrol, etc. Natural formula's.

Make sure to keep mixing up your routine. Dont do any one thing that often, keep to the main 3: dead, bench, squat. They build mass and lots of it, no matter what make sure to do all of them in a week.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Any brand of KreAlk creatine, its all the same stuff anyways. Use 4 caps a day or 2.5gs-roughly

Myogenix Aftershock for post workout. roughly 30gs carbs, 30gs pro. Great stuff, also Dark Matter, Myozene, Aftermass.

Make sure you get whey isolate, and casein protein's. I guess Soy but i fukin hate that stuff so if you cant hack it i dont blame you.

Scivation Xtend BCAA's & glutamine mix, drink during WO, other times throughout the day to pulse BCAA into the body.

Controlled Labs orange triad multi/joint vit. Great multi/joint combo.

IDK how much more you can afford. that stuff above will cost you about 150 a month to keep up with. But if you leave some out thats fine. USP labs PRIME would work well for you, Pro source Aminodrol, etc. Natural formula's.

Make sure to keep mixing up your routine. Dont do any one thing that often, keep to the main 3: dead, bench, squat. They build mass and lots of it, no matter what make sure to do all of them in a week.
Thats a lot of powder!!

sizzzle

Awards
How about eating, properly working out, and sleeping enough. Playing around with caloric intake, carb intake, and protein intake. I can say after 1 year of lifting I really didnt know squat. Not to mention that if you want to gain as much size as "fast" as possible then you
prob are still pretty new. Building muscle doesn't happen fast, its a game of trial and error and dedication to find what works best for your own body. Hold off on the PH brother until you really need it and know more. You wont regret it in the long run.
My calorie intake n protein intake is good I diet real well n maybe cheat on a weekend if I have to but doesn't hurt. I just want to get to 220 n shredd up.

sizzzle

Awards
And I think best pre workout jack3d n shotgun
Best post dark matter

AmericanJambo

AmericanJambo

Awards
  • Established
And I think best pre workout jack3d n shotgun
Best post dark matter
I've heard a lot of good things about Jack3d. one of my buddies swears by it. Says it's great because you can train your ass off but there's no jittery feeling to it since it's not overloaded with caffeine. I'll have to try some in 5 weeks when I'm on my PCT.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
My calorie intake n protein intake is good I diet real well n maybe cheat on a weekend if I have to but doesn't hurt. I just want to get to 220 n shredd up.
Your caloric and protein intake are good. Thats great. Have you tried incresing your calories by 1000 and your protein by 50g? Have you tried any other variables? The pre and post workout supps are good, but make sure that you are getting your proper post workout whey protein and def use a bed time shake. I prefer a slower absorbing protein before bed.

sizzzle

Awards
I've heard a lot of good things about Jack3d. one of my buddies swears by it. Says it's great because you can train your ass off but there's no jittery feeling to it since it's not overloaded with caffeine. I'll have to try some in 5 weeks when I'm on my PCT.
when i was on jack3d i was so focused and pumped that nothing can distract me. jacked gets you mad agressive so would hate for someone to mess with me on jacked.

sizzzle

Awards
Your caloric and protein intake are good. Thats great. Have you tried incresing your calories by 1000 and your protein by 50g? Have you tried any other variables? The pre and post workout supps are good, but make sure that you are getting your proper post workout whey protein and def use a bed time shake. I prefer a slower absorbing protein before bed.
Yea i just started to intake another shake per day but as for calories pretty hard with my schedule im basically eating all day so any chance i have u know ill be eating

sizzzle

Awards
question lets say u take hdrol at 10 am and u go to sleep after does that diminish the effects?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
question lets say u take hdrol at 10 am and u go to sleep after does that diminish the effects?
Nope. Here is the deal with sleep. Sleep is one of the 3 parts in the muscle building triangle. They are Nutrition, Workout, and Sleep. All three EQUALLY important. If you are going to bed at 10am because you dont get enough sleep then you might as well not even be on cycle. If you are going to bed at 10am because you have been working so hard at the gym, but still getting proper sleep, then its a good thing. Your body needs sleep to grow muscle.

sizzzle

Awards
Nope. Here is the deal with sleep. Sleep is one of the 3 parts in the muscle building triangle. They are Nutrition, Workout, and Sleep. All three EQUALLY important. If you are going to bed at 10am because you dont get enough sleep then you might as well not even be on cycle. If you are going to bed at 10am because you have been working so hard at the gym, but still getting proper sleep, then its a good thing. Your body needs sleep to grow muscle.
i would be doing 10 am mon-sun and mon-thurs taking the second dosage at 830 fri-sat dosage 600pm cause go to the gym earlier cause closes early

question above quoted was for am on the weekends cause like sleeping in least to 12 so would just wake up at 10 am take the hdrol with a shake then sleep 2 hrs more

sizzzle

Awards
also read that if your 200pds and over u should start off at 75mgs run that for 4 weeks then last two weeks run that at 100mgs