cheapest place for propecia-I have a script
- 05-07-2004, 10:38 AM
- 05-07-2004, 11:42 AM
You should ask your doc to rewrite that for Proscar. Proscar is cheaper than Propecia, and you can cut the tabs into quarters and get the same dosage as Propecia.
05-07-2004, 11:57 AM
I have a spreadsheet on my computer for one of our clients, and his Rx for Proscar cost him 97 bucks for the 5mg pills.
05-07-2004, 12:12 PM
That doesn't sound too bad.
Just a quick search on Yahoo brings these guys up:
They charge $62 for 30 pills. That would be a 4 month supply if you quartered them, and that is a great price when you compare with the cost of Propecia. I am pretty sure that they require a script.
I have always found this to be a good site for hair loss issues:
05-07-2004, 01:39 PM
05-07-2004, 02:01 PM
05-07-2004, 05:33 PM
05-07-2004, 05:36 PM
I meant cheapest place for proscar.
Found out my script is COMPLETELY worthless, as insurance doesn't cover.
Might as well get proscar...
05-07-2004, 05:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hondaman722 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 08:30 PM
- By brassmonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2011, 07:04 PM
- By Presa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-10-2010, 12:23 AM
- By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2010, 08:14 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2002, 03:05 PM