cheapest place for propecia-I have a script
- 05-07-2004, 09:38 AM
- 05-07-2004, 10:42 AM
You should ask your doc to rewrite that for Proscar. Proscar is cheaper than Propecia, and you can cut the tabs into quarters and get the same dosage as Propecia.
- 05-07-2004, 10:57 AM
I have a spreadsheet on my computer for one of our clients, and his Rx for Proscar cost him 97 bucks for the 5mg pills.
05-07-2004, 11:12 AM
That doesn't sound too bad.
Just a quick search on Yahoo brings these guys up:
They charge $62 for 30 pills. That would be a 4 month supply if you quartered them, and that is a great price when you compare with the cost of Propecia. I am pretty sure that they require a script.
I have always found this to be a good site for hair loss issues:
05-07-2004, 12:39 PM
05-07-2004, 01:01 PM
Great, it will be tough to significantly beat that price.
05-07-2004, 04:33 PM
05-07-2004, 04:36 PM
I meant cheapest place for proscar.
Found out my script is COMPLETELY worthless, as insurance doesn't cover.
Might as well get proscar...
05-07-2004, 04:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Hondaman722 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:30 PM
- By brassmonkey in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 6Last Post: 05-25-2011, 06:04 PM
- By Presa in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 07-09-2010, 11:23 PM
- By Presa in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2010, 07:14 PM
- By bigbadboss101 in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 11-10-2002, 02:05 PM