Bolasterol (Procycle Labs)

mball52

Awards
  • Established
I recently went into my nearest vitamin shop and picked up some of this stuff (before the FDA bans everything). And the ingredients, needless to say, are interesting.

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60

Amt Per Serving % DV *
2a 17a Dimethyl 17a Hydroxy, 10mg **
5a Etiocholan 3-one

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a androstan, 15mg **
-17b-ol-3,3'-azine

13-ethyle-3-methoxy-gona-2,5, 15mg **
(10)-dien-17-one

6, 7-dihydroxybergamottin 25mg **

Niacinimide 50mg **

Pyroxidine Hcl 25mg **

Piperine 95 % 5mg **

Cyanocobalamin 500mcg **

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Flour, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, and Silica

Due to it having not only Superdrol, but Dymethazine too, along with Max LMG, it would probably be smart to take no more than one of these per day, correct? I don't plan on doing this cycle for awhile (EXP 4/12 so I have time). Need to get more input from y'all. Also, what would you guys recommend for support supps? Thanks guys.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Idk why they make products like this thats a horrible idea.

If you were to run this what are u planning on doing for PCT?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
if i was to run it, i would do either nolva or torem, along with some liver care, creatine, NO, and a good test booster.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
what cycles have you ran in the past?

midplayr

Awards
Why exactly does Bolasterol sound like a terrible compound (what did you mean Sanchez)? Because its toxic? Everything is methylated

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
for starters bolasterol is not the compound its the name that the company gave to their product containing three DSs . superdrol, max lmg and dimethazine. reason Its terrible is because the usual dose of Dymethazine is 30mg, 13-ethyl 70-90 or higher, and superdrol 10-30.

with this youd have to destroy your organs to get a full dose of everything and stacking all three is not an ideal stack. Thats why you dont see anyone running a cycle using all CEL products and stacking Mdrol, M-lmg, and D-zine. Its Unnecessary. what do you think you would accomplish by stacking half doses of three compounds over running just 1 compound Solo at the right dose?