what would you do with this? (PICTURE)

raynev

raynev

Awards
hey just wondering if someone could post my pic... i need 50 posts and i dont feel like spamming the boards just to get there today....
PM me please

**picture to be inserted**

if you had all these sups what would you run?
and why.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
could you list them? i would do it, but my post count isn't high enough.

EDIT: Nevermind. haha

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stack all of them for 4 weeks. full dosages.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i would say probably the spawn, along with all the essential stuff like creatine, black powder, your vitamins... i would say SD but the liver toxicity mixed w/ spawn wouldn't be any good.

ianm4208

Awards
Goals? If its to bulk, run the essentials along with SD at 10/20/20/20. No creatine till pct, ur kidneys will thank u. I do not see a serm in there tho. Get a serm or just run creatine

ianm4208

Awards
Oops. I found the serm, but still looking for Waldo.
SD 10/20/20/20 nolva 40/40/20/20

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with the SD, following the protocol on Primordial's website (click science tab):

I agree with IANM, and run the SD 10/20/20/20, and the Nolva 40/40/20/20

During PCT, run the Endo, Sustain, Toco as stated on that site, in addition to your nolva and creatine.

raynev

raynev

Awards
can spawn and sd (low dose) be combined in any fashion (alternating days or something....or better to go 1 or other?

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I would go with the spawn with a low dose SD kickstart... I would save the m14-E for another cycle. And i just ran a cycle of tren with an SD/Epi bridge, which is more or less the same cycle. if i could do it over, i would have lowered my dose of tren and superdrol while i was stacking them together, and it would have been a much smoother cycle in terms of sides. also, that superdrone is potent, 10 mg should have a noticeable effect. but since you can dose so precisely anyway, taper up or down as you see fit. but you should be jacked by the end of this cycle assuming ur diet and training are dialed in. i got some major gains off it

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
I would be remiss if I did not mention that I was running testosterone throughout this entire cycle, so i suffered no ill sides (libido loss, lethargy, etc.) from the shutdown... however, i would imagine the sides might be pretty unbearable from this stack without some form of testosterone to run alongside it.... just something to think about. if you can't get test, maybe just run the spawn solo or the SD solo and save the other for another cycle

sithmoney

Awards
throw those vitamins away, youre just going to absorb less than 5% anyway and sh*t out the rest.
GO HERE linkremoved for REAL vitamins and minerals, that absorb at the cellular level not just in the bloodstream
You won't be dissapointed.

you can check here for facts linkremoved

I can't post links yet...
PM me for the links

It's called VIBE and is listed in the PDR and has an ORAC score of 100000 minimum, also it is IONICALLY charged. 100% legit I've been taking them for 5 years along with several hundred thousand people across the US, lat am, and EU.

Last edited:
bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
u ever use that gp novla before?? i have some clomid and novla from them... ill prob use it next cycle... just wondering how the quality is as opposed to pharm quality serms?

dpfisher

listed in the PDR and has an ORAC score of 100000 minimum, also it is IONICALLY charged. 100% legit
Negged for pseudoscience. Although their graphs are pretty funny, one is a single bar going to 100,000 with no units and no comparison data, another is a single bar going to 100% digestability with no comparison of competing stuff.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You should send it all to me

raynev

raynev

Awards
just got the nolva, im ganna run some combo of this starting latemay/june maby ill lolg

. i ran sd in febuary for 19 days. +12lbs and + 20bench + more reps......
BUT + bacne + lathargy
and i lost those 12 even after pp TRS. Didnt help i started keto a week after...(lost all gains)
trying to get it right this time

sithmoney

Awards
Negged for pseudoscience. Although their graphs are pretty funny, one is a single bar going to 100,000 with no units and no comparison data, another is a single bar going to 100% digestability with no comparison of competing stuff.
All you saw was a generic chart that is in the catalog..NOT the actual chart
No pseudoscience here

Actual laboratory test results available online at www . eniva . com
and www dot enivaquality dot com.

here is the link to the comparison chart to centrum..on a day..noni juice and everything else
results are certified by Brunswick Laboratories

www dot vibeforme dot com / exigomedia / competcomp.pdf

put the links together...I cant post links yet

then you can "un negg" me when you see the actual research.

I don't make $ on this..just giving you all the information.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
can spawn and sd (low dose) be combined in any fashion (alternating days or something....or better to go 1 or other?
depends on how low you're talking. it would have to be pretty low. combining 2 steroids that are methylated (one being dimethyl, making it even harsher), is never a good idea. i would say do 2 different cycles.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well yea, but I got the impression that OP wasn't looking to acquire AAS based on his prohormone collection.
huh? i didn't see any pro hormones in there. only steroids, and steroid stacks.

:p

onzero

Awards
Goals? If its to bulk, run the essentials along with SD at 10/20/20/20. No creatine till pct, ur kidneys will thank u. I do not see a serm in there tho. Get a serm or just run creatine
are you suggesting creatine causes kidney toxicity? wtf? also did you suggest creatine for pct??? dude get outta here with that, ALWAYS do a proper PCT with some sort of anti-e, i would use creatine during cycle, and during PCT to help you keep your strength and muscle volume up during the crash.

wow Ianm4208 wtf man.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are you suggesting creatine causes kidney toxicity? wtf? also did you suggest creatine for pct??? dude get outta here with that, ALWAYS do a proper PCT with some sort of anti-e, i would use creatine during cycle, and during PCT to help you keep your strength and muscle volume up during the crash.

wow Ianm4208 wtf man.
My cycle coming up will include creapure during pct. He never said dont use anything else for pct. Many try to add size/stregnth products to pct to support keeping the gains. I also probally wouldnt use creatine on cycle.

sithmoney

Awards
DUMB ASSES

I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYONE ANYTHING..MY HOMEPAGE IS NOT MY PERSONAL SITE..I JUST BUY FROM THERE AND THOUGHT YOU ALL COULD BENFIT FROM SOME REAL VITAMINS.

FOR YOU GUYS TO REDUCE MY REP FOR THIS..IS BULL****..

i WAS JUST SHOWING YOU WHERE TO LOOK FOR THE INFORMATION BEFORE YOU JUMP THE GUN AND NEGG ME... AND NOT RESEARCHING **** FIRST.
TRYING TO SAY i'M PITCHING MY PRODUCTS..THEY ARE NOT MY PRODUCTS

ianm4208

Awards
I gotta watch my words. What I was saying about creatine was that u shouldn't use it on cycle due to kidney toxicity. Also, that it will help preserve gains during the pct. I didn't think he had a serm, so I was saying don't use a ds and then just use creatine. My bad on word choice.
Thanx for trying to clarify heretostudy

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'M NOT TRYING TO SELL ANYONE ANYTHING..MY HOMEPAGE IS NOT MY PERSONAL SITE..I JUST BUY FROM THERE AND THOUGHT YOU ALL COULD BENFIT FROM SOME REAL VITAMINS.

IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. THEN ****IN CANCEL MY MEMBERSHIP I DONT ****ING CARE...BUT FOR YOU GUYS TO REDUCE MY REP FOR THIS..IS BULL****..

i WAS JUST SHOWING YOU WHERE TO LOOK FOR THE INFORMATION BEFORE YOU JUMP THE GUN AND NEGG ME...SO **** DPFISHER AND HERETOSTUDY FOR BEING ****ING IGNORANT AND NOT RESEARCHING **** FIRST.
TRYING TO SAY i'M PITCHING MY PRODUCTS..THEY ARE NOT MY PRODUCTS
Look forward to your future neg reps. I'd give you another one, but unfortunately, I need to spread some rep around first. Your attitude is unwarranted, your product is uninteresting, and if you don't care about your account being disactivated, then please just stop visiting.

I gotta watch my words. What I was saying about creatine was that u shouldn't use it on cycle due to kidney toxicity. Also, that it will help preserve gains during the pct. I didn't think he had a serm, so I was saying don't use a ds and then just use creatine. My bad on word choice.
Thanx for trying to clarify heretostudy
NP Buddy, I knew what you meant.

raynev

raynev

Awards
im leaning towards sd to spawn bridge.
6 week:
sd 10/15/0/0/0/0
spawn 0/0/3/3/3/3 (pills-ed)

and eating alot.

FYI kellogs came out with protein corn flakes...add some cinnimon = amazing
so ill post it up next month.

thanks everyone for their input

sithmoney

Awards
Look forward to your future neg reps. I'd give you another one, but unfortunately, I need to spread some rep around first. Your attitude is unwarranted, your product is uninteresting, and if you don't care about your account being disactivated, then please just stop visiting.
Your right...I did jump the gun and get a little defensive..but you jumped the gun too...but i understand..if that generic chart was the only one I saw, I probably would have done the same thing...but I did get the actual links you can research the product....
If you dont' like vitamins. that's cool..to each his own
HereToStudy..i apologize man...peace

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should we?
*Shys away*

I can't really talk then, I am still looking forward to my superdrone cycle, which will be my virgin cycle. I feel like I can defend myself on this choice, but some will disagree with me. So like I said....im just going to side step out of this one haha.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
*Shys away*

I can't really talk then, I am still looking forward to my superdrone cycle, which will be my virgin cycle. I feel like I can defend myself on this choice, but some will disagree with me. So like I said....im just going to side step out of this one haha.
Its all good man. Your a good brah, just having some friendly discussion.

Superdrol is a mean mofo for almost all. Pretty hard on the body and suppression is very harsh for almost anyone who takes it.

The positive parts of superdrol are the very quick gains and massive strength increases if taken properly. (which is another topic in itselft) UnrealMachine has an excellent write up on it.

I personally believe it is best used to kickstart a test based cycle. I would run it no other way. Thats just my opinion though.

I believe in starting with bold or halo and moving up the ladder.

My first cycle was a dermal 1-t and 4-ad for like 10 weeks I think. lol

Pretty good gains, sides were minimal and pct was gravy.

I cant believe what some of these guys are running their very first stack.

Triple compounds!!!!! SD, TREN, Phera or the likes. Nutz.

If you log that superdrone, pm the link please.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its all good man. Your a good brah, just having some friendly discussion.

Superdrol is a mean mofo for almost all. Pretty hard on the body and suppression is very harsh for almost anyone who takes it.

The positive parts of superdrol are the very quick gains and massive strength increases if taken properly. (which is another topic in itselft) UnrealMachine has an excellent write up on it.

I personally believe it is best used to kickstart a test based cycle. I would run it no other way. Thats just my opinion though.

I believe in starting with bold or halo and moving up the ladder.

My first cycle was a dermal 1-t and 4-ad for like 10 weeks I think. lol

Pretty good gains, sides were minimal and pct was gravy.

I cant believe what some of these guys are running their very first stack.

Triple compounds!!!!! SD, TREN, Phera or the likes. Nutz.

If you log that superdrone, pm the link please.
I have considered the Hdrol, and will look to cycle it eventually. Everytime I play with the idea, I reconvince myself to go SD. I have read unreal's guide as well as talked to him. I will log it and notify you when the time comes, but there is still alot of work to happen before that cycle will even go down. :D