Best M5aa stack

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Just got my m5aa from designer supps in, and I was wondering what the best stack would be w/this prohormone. I'm looking to increase muscle mass, and strength while keeping fat gain to a minimum. I've got 1test 4AD on hand, but i'm not sure about running the 4AD w/m5aa. I'm open to any suggestions.

I've read in a few other threads to run m1,4 but i'm not sure about running two methyls together. Even if the m5aa was only preworkout. I've also got m1t, and Mdien on hand.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
i think it would work well with 4-oht because it is non aromatizing and also doesnt cenvert to dht and m5aa converts directly to dht and that would cause the 4-oht to be anabolic and androgenic. I would say give that a run with some 4ad...oh by the way some one correct me if i am wrong.
Dick

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
i think it would work well with 4-oht because it is non aromatizing and also doesnt cenvert to dht and m5aa converts directly to dht and that would cause the 4-oht to be anabolic and androgenic. I would say give that a run with some 4ad...oh by the way some one correct me if i am wrong.
Dick
Sounds good, but what kind of dose are we looking at maybe 50-100mg ed. Also do you know if a cyp version is available, and were to get it. I definately like the idea.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
4ad and m5aa would work nicely.

I am planning on a cutting cycle shortly. Was thinking 2 weeks of m1t and then 2 weeks of m5aa. I am thinking the m5aa will help with the water weight I put on with the m1t.

Have you considered something like that Pjflynn

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established
yeah vpx has a 4-oht cyp and so does teamliferesearch.com from what i hear though the vpx is crashed and not totally in solution so im not real sure on that one.
Dick

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, but what kind of dose are we looking at maybe 50-100mg ed. Also do you know if a cyp version is available, and were to get it. I definately like the idea.
This place has 5aa no ester in solution with 4ad prop. (5-Alpha-Androstane-3B-17B-diol 100mg, 4-Androstenediol propionate*- 100mg). I have never used their stuff and it is just kind of weird that they give their products 'steroid' names

http://www.purepremiumlabs.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=72

this look interesting also, but damn $175 for 20ml :eek:
http://www.purepremiumlabs.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=27_45&products_id=70

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
4ad and m5aa would work nicely.

I am planning on a cutting cycle shortly. Was thinking 2 weeks of m1t and then 2 weeks of m5aa. I am thinking the m5aa will help with the water weight I put on with the m1t.

Have you considered something like that Pjflynn
as far as the 4ad goes i thought that aromatizing substances were supposed to be avoided w/m5aa. I had thought about the other cycle w/either Mdien or M1t the first two weeks but I don't want to run m5aa as a stand alone.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
This place has 5aa no ester in solution with 4ad prop. (5-Alpha-Androstane-3B-17B-diol 100mg, 4-Androstenediol propionate*- 100mg). I have never used their stuff and it is just kind of weird that they give their products 'steroid' names

http://www.purepremiumlabs.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=72

this look interesting also, but damn $175 for 20ml :eek:
http://www.purepremiumlabs.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=27_45&products_id=70
That seems a little sketchy has anyone ever used this place. and that price is high.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
yeah vpx has a 4-oht cyp and so does teamliferesearch.com from what i hear though the vpx is crashed and not totally in solution so im not real sure on that one.
Dick
I don't think i would be interested in pinning anything from vpx. Have you ever used teamlife, are they reputable. Thanks for all the input.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
as far as the 4ad goes i thought that aromatizing substances were supposed to be avoided w/m5aa. I had thought about the other cycle w/either Mdien or M1t the first two weeks but I don't want to run m5aa as a stand alone.
M5AA and 4AD is a good combo

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
M5AA and 4AD is a good combo
Ok thanks a lot man. How about 4AD, and Mdien. I've been thinking of doing 2 weeks 4AD/Mdien. Then 2 weeks 4AD/1test/m5aa. Just a thought so any thoughts/flames appreciated.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks a lot man. How about 4AD, and Mdien. I've been thinking of doing 2 weeks 4AD/Mdien. Then 2 weeks 4AD/1test/m5aa. Just a thought so any thoughts/flames appreciated.
The M5AA/1-Test/4-AD would kick ass, but you better be aware of the androgenic sides and make sure you have something to combat hair loss if it's a concern for you. BTW, how many weeks are gonna run the 1-Test/4-AD ? I really like 300 mg. 1-Test with 400 mg. 4-AD myself for 6 weeks.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
The M5AA/1-Test/4-AD would kick ass, but you better be aware of the androgenic sides and make sure you have something to combat hair loss if it's a concern for you. BTW, how many weeks are gonna run the 1-Test/4-AD ? I really like 300 mg. 1-Test with 400 mg. 4-AD myself for 6 weeks.
Yeah if i was going the trans route that's what i would go w/. But now i'm looking into the cyp version of each hormone. Probably 200mg eod of the 1 test (correct me if i'm wrong), but need a little help with the 4AD dose.

Six weeks sounds good. And i would still be running the m5aa.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
That seems a little sketchy has anyone ever used this place. and that price is high.
Boy is that place full of $hit. 3rd rate supplements marketed and priced as if they were steroids. Stay very far away. What a joke.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Probably 200mg eod of the 1 test (correct me if i'm wrong), but need a little help with the 4AD dose.

Six weeks sounds good. And i would still be running the m5aa.
4-AD Cyp I would do 1200 mg. & 400 1-Test Cyp based on other people's log's that I've seen, I haven't pinned those before since dermals work well for me so why fix it if it ain't broke ?

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
4-AD Cyp I would do 1200 mg. & 400 1-Test Cyp based on other people's log's that I've seen, I haven't pinned those before since dermals work well for me so why fix it if it ain't broke ?
Are you talking about a 1200/400mg a week, daily, or what. As far as pinning goes i've never done it, and unlike most people can't wait.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Are you talking about a 1200/400mg a week, daily, or what. As far as pinning goes i've never done it, and unlike most people can't wait.
Weekly, sorry I didn't specify it, I ususally get caught with trying to type fast and I miss words every now and then.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Weekly, sorry I didn't specify it, I ususally get caught with trying to type fast and I miss words every now and then.
Hey man no problem I appreciate the help. Would be lost w/out it.

propho

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly 4AD and Mdien are not supposed to be stacked .. don't remember the reasons but I'm pretty sure I remember that..

although now that i think about it i think sledge mentioned stacking it with 4ad.. I'm SO sure I read not to stack 4AD with Mdien before =/

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly 4AD and Mdien are not supposed to be stacked .. don't remember the reasons but I'm pretty sure I remember that..

although now that i think about it i think sledge mentioned stacking it with 4ad.. I'm SO sure I read not to stack 4AD with Mdien before =/
Yeah I've dropped that idea. Thanks man

MaddCapp

Awards

From an article on M-dien by Loki @ Sldge's site

it is NOT recommended that one attempt to use methyldienolone in conjunction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurrences/conditions.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
From an article on M-dien by Loki @ Sldge's site

it is NOT recommended that one attempt to use methyldienolone in conjunction with aromatizing androgens such as 4-androstenediol (4AD) due to the potential incidence of progesterone-induced side-effects, which can negatively affect mood, skin appearance, insulin sensitivity, and vascularity, among other potentially-detrimental occurrences/conditions.
Well, guess I won't be stacking them then. I really appreciate the help man. Imagine the things i would do to my body w/out the bros on this site.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Sledge and Loki were being cautious, based on what it looked like "on paper". There is a thread over on 1fast where SuperSoldier's levels indicate that mdien will NOT greatly elevate your progesterone levels. I would imagine the same info was posted here. -- Still, there isn't much reason to stack mdien + 4ad, but I thought I'd update y'all on the state of this experimental science.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought its common knowledge that m-dien "might" give adverse progesterone sides by itself not by elevating progesterone levels. I don't remember reading anywhere that m-dien converts to progesterone and elevating its serum levels.

Common AAS stacks include test/deca, test/tren so I think its some myth reinforced by a vendor who seems to always pull out the binding index of m-dien whenever its discussed as if its the most important thing about m-dien. Concidently that board seems to think m-dien is crap as well.

m1t wasn't supposed to have estrogen sides but there was poor guy on this board who had milk squirting out his nipples.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am planning a PhaseII of my cutting season. I was planning on a 6 weeks cycle of 1,4andro@1g/d and M5AA (pre/wo 4-6weeks)

Reasons being; I have just wrapped up a M-D cycle and do not want to use the same androgen in consecutive cycles. I have had very good success with 1,4 in the past. I enjoyed the increased blood volume/vascularity that I experienced when on it last. I think the M5AA would help my strength while in deficit and dry me out even more.

Any thoughts on M5AA dosing and length of cycle. I know that the 1,4 takes a bit of time to kick in for me. I thought of starting the M5AA at about week 2 and running it (4 weeks) to the end of cycle. Any first had experience with the body comp aspects of M5AA is also welcome.

...just some early outloud thinking.

Last edited:

neckcrank

Awards
I am on an M5AA only cycle right now...I am taking 30mg daily and 1 hr. prior to workouts on training days. Man, I love this compound, it gives me fucking killer strength and aggression for my workouts, but on non training days it just makes me feel real good and balanced, I like it. Anyone else react to it like this?

I am stacking it with ISS's Satur8 which I also really like.

This is only day 5, so far so good!

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I am on an M5AA only cycle right now...I am taking 30mg daily and 1 hr. prior to workouts on training days. Man, I love this compound, it gives me fucking killer strength and aggression for my workouts, but on non training days it just makes me feel real good and balanced, I like it. Anyone else react to it like this?

I am stacking it with ISS's Satur8 which I also really like.

This is only day 5, so far so good!
What kind of body comp changes are you noticing. Have you gained any weight or just strength. I've excited about trying this compound have only heard good things.

neckcrank

Awards
What kind of body comp changes are you noticing. Have you gained any weight or just strength. I've excited about trying this compound have only heard good things.

I think I have leaned out a little since I started. I am not really interested in putting on more weight, I am 218lbs at around 12-13% bf., I do feel fuller and harder but that may also be contributed to the Satur8 possibly working synergistically with the M5AA.

Obviously, more strength means heavier weights which can contribute to more lean mass with the correct diet. With this compounds increases in strength and overall well being (at least with me), I really like it. It is only day five so we'll see how the next couple of weeks play out.

I have done several cycles of M1T, one cycle of M-Dien (did absolutely nothing for me) as well as transdermals and so far this is my favorite. Its no wonder the Russians/Eastern Europeans have been kicking ass in powerlifting and strong man comps for so many years. ;)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
I am planning a PhaseII of my cutting season. I was planning on a 6 weeks cycle of 1,4andro@1g/d and M5AA (pre/wo 4-6weeks)

Reasons being; I have just wrapped up a M-D cycle and do not want to use the same androgen in consecutive cycles. I have had very good success with 1,4 in the past. I enjoyed the increased blood volume/vascularity that I experienced when on it last. I think the M5AA would help my strength while in deficit and dry me out even more.

Any thoughts on M5AA dosing and length of cycle. I know that the 1,4 takes a bit of time to kick in for me. I thought of starting the M5AA at about week 2 and running it (4 weeks) to the end of cycle. Any first had experience with the body comp aspects of M5AA is also welcome.

I haven't used m5aa yet but from what i've read most everyone is going w/20-30 mgs a day. I haven't used 1,4 either, but it sounds like a solid cycle.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established

that would be a great stack

6 weeks of both should be fine