its cutting time!

JrzyJuiceGuy

Awards
Well, now that i've tuned legal (no more real juice for me) what woudl you recomend for a cutting cycle! I want to get cut for summer i'm about 13% body fat right now. . .195lbs. ..

looking for something with similiar effects to the prop/tren combo i love so dearly. . .iw as thinking obviously m1t and what?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps 4-AD prop with M1T or 1-Test cyp/prop. Maybe M5AA & M1T. Perhaps someone with Tren & Prop experience can give you a better answer cause I haven't used those and don't know how they compare

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If your goal is cutting, just adjust your diet more than anything. Androgens will only aid you in your pursuit, which depends on your diet.

RRAdam

Awards
I couldnt cut with m1t..... I'd use it for bulking.
m5aa would be a better option.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
m1t is NOT a good cutter. it added a good deal of water to me, and i still gained weight even on a caloric defecit. for cutting go with M5

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
oh, and you might need 40 mg/ED if you have ran real gear before.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Agree with RRAdam and chasec...from personal experience M1T gave me great gains, but noticed water retention and abdominal bloat. Would not recommend that one for leaning out. M5aa gave me good strength gains, and lost bf and felt harder and more vascular. This would be a better choice IMO...

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
...is your main objective fat loss, or are you also trying to make some gains. The reason I'm asking is because if dropping bf is the ultimate goal, you don't need to go with PH's. Diet, training, and a good thermogenic would give you far better results than any PH (in terms of dropping body fat). If you still prefer using a prohormone, I would go with 6oxo. Just finished 2 bottles and feel and look much leaner. This will reduce estrogen which causes fat storage and water retention.

JrzyJuiceGuy

Awards
Well, basically I just don't want to be in the illegal game anymore, thats why i've decided to go with PH. . . just sick of the owrries especially with my new job. . .i always used tren/prop to help me maintain sometimes gain muscle while cutting body fat.. . i kept hearing m1t being compared to trn. . but i'm now more thinking m5aa. . .I also liek your idea of the xoxox. . .anyone else agree? I have a large amount of nolvo, perhaps that would be better and give the same effect?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will reduce estrogen which causes fat storage and water retention.
No it won't. THe study on 6-oxo showed estrone levels to remain about the same. Also estrogen does not cause fat storage, progesterone does. A little estrogen is actually good for fat loss. The water retention is causes by increased aldosterone production which estrogen can cause (harmless though) but so do strong androgens (M1T).

The original question should be in the nutrition section because that should be your main focus. Androgens will not get you very cut, diet will.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a large amount of nolvo, perhaps that would be better and give the same effect?
Save it for post cycle. Nolva will have the saem effect in terms of estrogen (as it will not reduce estrogen much) but the effects on fat loss will be almost nothing.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Agree with RRAdam and chasec...from personal experience M1T gave me great gains, but noticed water retention and abdominal bloat. Would not recommend that one for leaning out. M5aa gave me good strength gains, and lost bf and felt harder and more vascular. This would be a better choice IMO...
Did you run the m5aa alone? Were you able to preserve muscle while using the m5aa and cutting? Thanks

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Bobo what is your opinion on m5aa being ran alone to preserve muscle and harden up while cutting

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
Bobo what is your opinion on m5aa being ran alone to preserve muscle and harden up while cutting

Im probably going to be adding that to my cutter. Thinking of M5AA with Triax for 3 weeks or so.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any personal opinions on m5aa alone to preserve muscle and harden up while cutting

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should work fine.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Also estrogen does not cause fat storage, progesterone does.
My progesterone was pretty high while on M1T and 4AD (2g/week IM). 2.28ng/ml as of yesterday, 1 day after stopping the M1T (but keeping the Pro-Sust :rolleyes: ). I gained a decent amount of muscle with around 3k calories, maybe lost a little fat. Arms got a lot more vascular (and bigger :cool: ) but I didn't really lose anything from my midsection. I seemed to be a bit bloated even while dosing Letro and having between 0.00-5.56 pg/ml Estradiol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
delsolrob Anabolics 7
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Weight Loss 9