primordial performance

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see you guys come out with an oxyguno clone with liquavade technology.

4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione

11-oxo-methyl clostebol, for those wondering what it is.

this would be spectacular to see.

sam805

Awards
Do you have any experience with this compound. Dropped hdrol due to sides and replaced with oxy at 30mg per day looking to lean up and spare muscle on calorie restricted diet. Reviews are mixed and hard to come by but your opinion is valued and respected.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's going to need to be dosed high. around 60mg.

I've got two bottles, but am going to buy two more bottles to run.

you could probably get away with 30mg if you ran it for 6-8 weeks, esp on a recomp diet. that is what this compound would be best for. one shouldn't have any sides at 30mg from this compunnd, while sparing muscle on a recomp diet.

I think people forget this is a steroid that takes time to put on lean mass. so users wont see the results like they do with sd, or even hdrol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see you guys come out with an oxyguno clone with liquavade technology.

esp. since it doesn't look like liquavade fura is going to happen.

this would be my other choice for a recomp ds, with very little to zero sides.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Does anyone know the half life of Oxyguno?

drixnak

Awards
Do you have any experience with this compound. Dropped hdrol due to sides and replaced with oxy at 30mg per day looking to lean up and spare muscle on calorie restricted diet. Reviews are mixed and hard to come by but your opinion is valued and respected.
What were your sides on the hdrol?

sam805

Awards
nausea, feeling ill, with jitters and increased hb and felt fery warm like the flu. This was sports one methyl halobolin not sure of the quality. The pills though were blue and white and looked exactly the same as the tainted axix fura. Would kinda like to try the compound from another company and see if my body doesnt react well with hdrol or this stuff was bad.