3rd Hdrol Cycle

imapro

imapro

Awards
I took halodrol-50 2 years ago. I started a 6 week 50-50-75-75-75-75 h-drol cycle in January of this year, along with the usual staples that go with a cycle. I was somewhat pleased with the results...

img197.imageshack.us/img197/5548/sprintphotob55dds.jpg - before
img7.imageshack.us/img7/3407/24881140808988732713848.jpg - after

I cut from about 210 to 195 and maintained my mass, along with moderate strength gains. All this was done at college though, and I had to eat only what was served in front of me and lacked the funds to provide proper mass building food. As such, my diet was very very lenient. I experienced no side effects on the cycle, aside from a shortened temper. PCT consisted of PCT Assist and Nolvadex at 20-20-10-10.

However, as summer is right around the corner, I'm ready and able to devote 10x as much effort to my cycle. I just ordered 2 bottles of Hdrol. I felt like Nolvadex was a bit of an overkill for such a weak compound, and only ordered Novedex-xt this time around. Personally, I feel like it is adequate for my body. My concern is, does continued use of Hdrol result in diminished returns? It's been 8+ weeks since I finished my last cycle.

TLDR:
upcoming 3rd hdrol cycle, does hdrol lose its effectiveness the more cycles you undergo?

flipsry09

Awards
Halodrol-50 and H-drol are the same compound, why do nolva one cycle and not the other? Don't fix it if it's not broken. How have you liked the previous 2?

TestEinstein

Awards
Your pictures show improvement but you really look like you'd never worked out before the B4 pics...seems like an odd point to start a cycle. I'm not going to rant about you needing to train naturally because people don't seem to listen to that anyway.

Each time you do a new cycle, you will have somewhat diminished returns on your work, but 8 weeks is a short time coming off a 6 week cycle, and I don't even want to ask how much you've been drinking with your "lenient" college diet, whatever that means.

I'd take more time to get normalized unless you have the raw data on before/after testosterone, ALD/AST, HDL/LDL.

And I really suggest more than an otc aromatase inhibitor for pct, but you're correct that halodrol is mild.

You will probably get the same muscle gain as last time with using it again if you already lost that progress. If not, you can expect maybe 50-75% of last time probably but this is all really generalized speculation. The proof is in the pudding, which you should be avoiding btw.

imapro

imapro

Awards
When I started the Nolvadex started breaking out with acne. I only used Nolvadex on the second compound. To be honest I'm not even sure what PCT I used for the first compound, but it was not a pharmaceutical prescription type pill and I still kept most of my gains. Also, I don't want to spend an extra $100 on Nolvadex when I dont feel its completely necessary.

First cycle was most successful, but I was at home when I did it and was able to maintain a clean diet. Second cycle was successful considering I wasn't strict about things.

flipsry09

Awards
When I started the Nolvadex started breaking out with acne. I only used Nolvadex on the second compound. To be honest I'm not even sure what PCT I used for the first compound, but it was not a pharmaceutical prescription type pill and I still kept most of my gains. Also, I don't want to spend an extra $100 on Nolvadex when I dont feel its completely necessary.

First cycle was most successful, but I was at home when I did it and was able to maintain a clean diet. Second cycle was successful considering I wasn't strict about things.
Nolva should only run you max $50 for 30 tabs..anyways i'm running it now with a strict diet, hoping to keep putting on muscle while leaning out.

imapro

imapro

Awards
Your pictures show improvement but you really look like you'd never worked out before the B4 pics...seems like an odd point to start a cycle. I'm not going to rant about you needing to train naturally because people don't seem to listen to that anyway.

Each time you do a new cycle, you will have somewhat diminished returns on your work, but 8 weeks is a short time coming off a 6 week cycle, and I don't even want to ask how much you've been drinking with your "lenient" college diet, whatever that means.

I'd take more time to get normalized unless you have the raw data on before/after testosterone, ALD/AST, HDL/LDL.

And I really suggest more than an otc aromatase inhibitor for pct, but you're correct that halodrol is mild.

You will probably get the same muscle gain as last time with using it again if you already lost that progress. If not, you can expect maybe 50-75% of last time probably but this is all really generalized speculation. The proof is in the pudding, which you should be avoiding btw.
I used to work out a lot more. I stopped going to the gym, or doing any physical activity really, for about a year or so. I also ate fast food and whatever else I wanted. Body image was unimportant to me at the time. Thus, the before image was born.

Thanks for the informative response. I'll probably wait 2 or 3 weeks before starting the cycle. I'll take some before and after pictures to document it as well.

flipsry09

Awards
One thing to add to TestEinsteins about drinking, avoid drinking if possible, not just because of the empty cals and carbs, but because it puts more stress on your liver on top of h-drol being methylated.