Anadrol 50mg 1-4w

PCT tamoxifen/clomid

2nd cycle in 12months

Any thoughts

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Is this a log or you researching? Its a good first attempt at putting together a cycle but let me give you my $0.02 on it.

For a first cycle, maybe drop the deca. Its probably overrated and I found it kind of tricky to get right. Your call on whether it stays in or not.

Your doses, which I am assuming are per week, are kind of low. I've seen test run as high as 1g per week for someone your size. I don't recommend that for a first cycle but 500mg minimum, maybe 750mg/wk if u can handle it. At 250mg you are slightly higher than the natural test levels.

The anadrol kick start.... not bad but probly superfluous. Again, your call but a test e solo cycle will give u great results at the doses I recommended.

You might be happier trying to drop the bf % before the cycle, so you can bulk up without concern for gaining bf. I say, slim out during these beach months and come sept/oct run the bulker.

PCT only requires one SERM - I prefer clomid. You also want to run a natural test booster (sustain alpha liquivade), a cortisol control starting week 2 or 3 (lean xtreme), and maybe some creatine during PCT. I personally run anabolic innovation's cycle support while on cycle and post cycle support during pct. All this stuff should be on nutraplanet.

You might want to consider running hCG on cycle. I always do because I have a connection. It isnt mandatory for a 10 weeker but never hurts.

I'll take aanother look tomorrow and see if I forgot anything. Bedtime for now. Night bro.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Crazy chemist is right on all account, IMO. Definitely up the test, and unless the deca is for joint issues, thats a low dose as well, and not really necessary for a first cycle. I do like kickstarting w/ something at the beginning, just dont know if drol is the best idea.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Crazy chemist is right on all account, IMO. Definitely up the test, and unless the deca is for joint issues, thats a low dose as well, and not really necessary for a first cycle. I do like kickstarting w/ something at the beginning, just dont know if drol is the best idea.
Yeah agree. If you keep the deca you want to at least run 300mg. I like a kick-start as well but would suggest either dbol or superdrol.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
also - make sure your diet and training are squared away before you mess with AAS.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those dosages are very low imo.. up test to 500 min.

onzero

Awards
I think a straight test cycle @ 500mg/wk with no deca in there is a way better option.

Contrary to what you might believe, you're actually gonna be less likely to get gyno from test than deca... It turns out test isn't this monster of side effects that everyone thought or those "steroid profiles" might represent.

Big hits with test are stuff like prostate, hairline, body hair.... BP to a lesser extent, and aggression/mood/energy/libido... also you can start realizing where your "line" with test is, how much can you take before gyno/other issues start to show up... you need this baseline for later cycles... if 500mg/wk is giving you gyno it is helpful to know that it's test causing it... if your'e taking deca and test and you start getting gyno are you reacting more to the deca or the test? no way of knowing... deca by itself seems to not be too bad for gyno, but terrible for your ****.

500mg/test a week is a very reliable solid standard bulk cycle...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
you out there big J? I'm starting to feel like the OP abandoned his thread, lol. Let us know what you think about our suggestions John.

BigJohn665

Awards
I am working on grabbing some more test, I was given 12amps of test e 250mgs and a bottle of deca 300mg so that is what i have to work with.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I am working on grabbing some more test, I was given 12amps of test e 250mgs and a bottle of deca 300mg so that is what i have to work with.
Understood. My advice is to get a solid connection and make sure you are running the best possible cycle. Good luck OP.