First Cycle Test E and D-Bol

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
So 2 weeks off the Trifecta stack. Blood work all came back in perfect order (It has been posted). I will be starting my Cycle May17th. Heres what it looks like. Please bash away if something is a miss. I want to 100% do this right No questions! I workout 5 days a week, Chest/Tri's,Back/Bi's,Legs,Shoulders,Arms/Bi's. I do Cardio 2-3 days a week. I will stay on my 4-5 exercises each body part 12 reps.

Weeks 1-4 30Mg D-Bol/Test E 250mg every 3 days
Weeks 5-12 Test E 300mg Every 3 days
Weeks 1-12 A-Dex .25mg every other day
Weeks 1-12 HCG 500 IUS once a week (May not use if its over kill but i have it)

PCT (Week 2 after last Test Shot)
Week 1 Nolva 20mgED and Clomid 50mgED
Week 2 Nolva 20mgED and Clomid 50mgED
Week 3 Nolva 10mgED and Clomid 25mgED
week 4 Nolva 10mgED and Clomid 25mgED

Im also debating finishing the last 4 weeks with Winnie 50mg EOD (Please say something if this is a bad idea)

Lets do this im so Freakin stoked its unreal!!! I have 23G 1" needles. Needless to say im ready to do this!:1244:

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
I'm shooting 2 amps/week(250 mgs each) Monday and Thurs. 500mgs a week is solid for my first cyc

I'm in week 4 and im loving it up. All my lifts are up 20 lbs easily, feel great. PCT running nolva 40/30/20/20. No dbol for me this time around

Ive got the 23 g 1 inch pin too. They work great. Make sure get a bigger pin to draw the test with. I wouldnt draw with the 23, you can dull the needle
Looks good though bro

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Appreciated!! I didn't mention my PCT but starting 2 weeks after my last Test Shot i will do Nolva 20/20/10/10 and Clomid 50/50/25/25. I have Letro Just in case and have enough ADex to go a year with if needed. J/K!

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
looks good bro, your all set. The biggest challenge for me my first time was learning how to pin correctly, especially since ive always hated needles. Luckily for me I had an experienced friend show me what to do, Use plenty of alcohol swabs, be sure to wash your hands, and really rub the spot down for a few mins after. The first couple shots may get a little sore 24-30 hrs after the shot but you get used to it.

Once you learn how, its actually fun to administer it. It beats killing your liver popping these lame ass pills! mdrol and pp can suck it haha

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
awesome, thats where its at.

I see so many logs with kids trying to learn how themselves. Thats how alot of people are forced to do it but boy does it pay to have someone there with you. Def helps you just focus on your dieting and training rather than pinning

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks while on an extremely long acting (and subsequently lengthened rate until peak physiological activity is realized) ester of testosterone should be extended if you wish to reap the optimal effects from the protocol. I would also look into running Nolva and especially Clomid slightly longer in light of recently published research that demonstrated Clomid might not be the best compound for PCT and can take up to four-six months to achieve maximum endogenous efficacy.

Other than that, keep the Nolva on hand throughout the cycle, because Test and Dbol will surely bring about the need to incorporate it as a counter measure at certain point(s).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
4-6 months of clomid is ridiculous, we've got enough bloodwork showing that serms can work great in just 4 weeks, adding on another week or two won't hurt but half a year on a serm is ridiculous.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
4-6 months of clomid is ridiculous, we've got enough bloodwork showing that serms can work great in just 4 weeks, adding on another week or two won't hurt but half a year on a serm is ridiculous.
I was focusing more on HPTA and Sperm count reactivation and regeneration based on the clinical research that was discussed from the extracted findings in several journals. If you're simply looking to keep estrogen at bay, and especially since the OP has listed HCG as a post cycle preparation, then I would agree with you that the duration of Clomid would be excessive.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I was focusing more on HPTA and Sperm count reactivation and regeneration based on the clinical research that was discussed from the extracted findings in several journals. If you're simply looking to keep estrogen at bay, and especially since the OP has listed HCG as a post cycle preparation, then I would agree with you that the duration of Clomid would be excessive.
Can you post links to these studies - i'm interested.

Unreal - your PM box is full bro. Whats up - i havent been around for about 6 weeks.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Great clomid article in latest MD (if you survive the ads!)
Outstanding - what would you suggest for a test e cycle (if longer than 12 weeks)?
Also, if winny is used at end of cycle, would 5-6 weeks be good pct.
(Not trying to hijack log, man. Hope you don't mind the questions )

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Naw its good im here for the same reasons to make sure i do this right. I was thinking deep down to do a 5 week PCT of Clomid but only 4 weeks of nolva. Im just curious how my PCT should look if i use the HCG (Which i have right in front of me) or to not use the HCG and rework the PCT

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Great clomid article in latest MD (if you survive the ads!)
Outstanding - what would you suggest for a test e cycle (if longer than 12 weeks)?
Also, if winny is used at end of cycle, would 5-6 weeks be good pct.
(Not trying to hijack log, man. Hope you don't mind the questions )
That MD Clomid article by one of their resident PhD's dealt with the exact Clomid reasoning/research I alluded to earlier in my posts. I just believe HCG is the optimal method of shall we say 'reactivation,' and Nolvadex is the most dependable and well received oral combatant of breast tissue specific build up (early onset gyno).

As far as rounding out a cycle with Winstrol, or even Anavar for that matter... I would only offer my opinion up to say I first of all don't believe in twelve week cycles because I firmly hold strong to the assertion you are castrating your overall potential for true hypertrophy and progress in the realm of endogenous hormones, and second of all I believe PCT is a strict and unwavering necessity brought about by any cycle, considering the shut down and negative modulation of your exogenous HPTA and up-signaling of estrogen will be a sure fire resultant. As far as a time frame, that is an imperfect science which I would be unable to predict or anticipate in light of not knowing your blood values and side effects at that point in time...

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Running a similar cycle as we speak. Test E @ 500/week may bump to 750 may run this proviron and got dbol @ 50 mg weeks 1-4. On day 8 and feel pretty good, up 1 lb., motivated all the time mood is great. I also have Arimidex on hand I took .5 mg on day 4 when i didnt need to. From now on i will only use the AI if necessary i.e puffy nips etc...
You going to log this? Be interested in your results.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I just believe HCG is the optimal method of shall we say 'reactivation,'
I would strongly disagree with the use of hCG during PCT. Check out unreal's beginner guide to injectables on this forum.

hCG replaces the HPTA and directly tells the testes to produce testosterone. YES, the testes are producing the test. However, you aren't getting your body to tell them to do so. Rather a SERM would be more effective in rebooting. Natural test boosters are also good.

As far as nolva over clomid, for every article supporting one there is an article supporting the other. I think as long as you have a SERM in your pct you are on the right track.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
You going to log this? Be interested in your results.
Ya i will be logging. Its my first go so everyone is saying it will be Fantastic. Im really trying to keep my diet dialed in right now. Really focusing on Protein, Fat and Carb intake. Its been the hardest thing to figure out to be honest.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
I agree that hcg should be used during cycle, and maybe he meant it that way.
Yeah- nolva or clomid or letro or. .. I would want to have adex nolva clomid and hcg on hand before running any cycle. Some like running clomid and nolva together since they have different effects.
Nolva is better on gyno and clomid is better for the boys. And yes, test alone may not shut you down hard (compared to deca and tren ) but why NOT have everything on hand jic.
Outstanding - Thanks for the input.

Lou- thanks for letting me ask about the winny. You seem like you know what you're doing and can make your own pct decisions- pct looks good imo. I wish you the best of luck with this- stay safe bro!
I look forward to seeing your progress and will not take up any more of your thread with my rambling.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
Lou bout to get wild with it! good luck brother

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I would strongly disagree with the use of hCG during PCT. Check out unreal's beginner guide to injectables on this forum.

hCG replaces the HPTA and directly tells the testes to produce testosterone. YES, the testes are producing the test. However, you aren't getting your body to tell them to do so. Rather a SERM would be more effective in rebooting. Natural test boosters are also good.

As far as nolva over clomid, for every article supporting one there is an article supporting the other. I think as long as you have a SERM in your pct you are on the right track.
Excellent points and ideas... I am going to do the reading you directed me to, and see if I can change my practices. I am not a subscriber to any theory advocating 'absolutes,' because no matter how self-evident anything may seem, there is always room for further research and findings.

I'm going to offer some rep points your way, and I would also like to hear more about the OTC testosterone support supplements that you believe have enough efficacy to successfully modulate and signal an 'up-tick' in exogenous hormone production. I have read about some newer more novel compounds, like DAA for instance, but there seems to be inconclusive and limited data regarding a possible associated upswing in prolactin I believe it was. Thanks again :)

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
i would definitely run the winny it's your first cycle milk it for all its worth

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Excellent points and ideas... I am going to do the reading you directed me to, and see if I can change my practices. I am not a subscriber to any theory advocating 'absolutes,' because no matter how self-evident anything may seem, there is always room for further research and findings.

I'm going to offer some rep points your way, and I would also like to hear more about the OTC testosterone support supplements that you believe have enough efficacy to successfully modulate and signal an 'up-tick' in exogenous hormone production. I have read about some newer more novel compounds, like DAA for instance, but there seems to be inconclusive and limited data regarding a possible associated upswing in prolactin I believe it was. Thanks again :)
I read about daa (d-aspartic acid) but the findings were not in weight trained athletes. PM me articles/links if you have any (please)
As for the natty test boosters, I believe they're all pretty much a scam (somewhat). Zma can produce results, but in older men with low test primarily. Other compounds are studied at specific doses and %extract- which most companies don't get close to. Please PM me any research otherwise on this subject also.
Looking forward to an update from the man!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can you post links to these studies - i'm interested.

Unreal - your PM box is full bro. Whats up - i havent been around for about 6 weeks.
hey man i've been away longer than that but needed to check in, almost done with school, almost time for another cycle...

my PM box fills up so fast its ridiculous, i just cleared it though

sorry for being off topic.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im 100% running the Winnie. So that will start weeks 8-12 along with the Test. I will also be using HCG now 100% with me adding the winnie. A-Dex is here,Letro is here,Clomid,is here,Nolva is here, Test is screaming at me to in ject already!!! Im ready to start popping these pink dbols!!!! 10 1/2 more days!!!!!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
So Freakin Pumped The 17th is so far away!! Got my product loaded and ready!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So Freakin Pumped The 17th is so far away!! Got my product loaded and ready!!
Guess what TODAY is!?

:)

How did the first injection go? What are the final decided upon cycle details?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Today was the day.

Test 275mg Left Quad injection (Very easy No problems at all)
Anavar 40mg
A-dex .25mg

Decided to go with Anavar over D-Bol. Mainly because i heard good things with anavar and got it for a steal! Will do the Test every 3 days and starting Week 3 or 4 will bump to to 350mg all the way to week 12. Will also use A-dex every 3 days and regulate dosage if needed. Will also do HCG every Sunday. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand. No Letro but can easily obtain it.

Here We go!!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Today was the day.

Anavar 40mg
A-dex .25mg

Decided to go with Anavar over D-Bol. Mainly because i heard good things with anavar and got it for a steal! Will do the Test every 3 days and starting Week 3 or 4 will bump to to 350mg all the way to week 12. Will also use A-dex every 3 days and regulate dosage if needed. Will also do HCG every Sunday. I have Nolva and Clomid on hand. No Letro but can easily obtain it.

Here We go!!!
Sweet bro. You are going to love it. I personally would split the hCG into a 2x/wk dosing schedule. Everything else seems good to go.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Ya i had a few suggest that. I think i will do 250 On Wed. and 250 on Sunday. Appreciate the advice

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

40mg Anavar (20/10/10 spread thruout day)

Arms Today

Felt real tight durring W/O doubt anything has kicked in but was extremely tight after 1 set of exercises. Felt great strength/stamina wise. Drank at least 1-gallon of water. Felt like i could not get enough.

Incline Curls

35x12
40x12
45x10
50x10

Dips

Body Weight 15/15/15/15

BarBell Curls

65x15
75x15
85x12
95x12

Decline BarBell Skull Crushers

75x12
85x12
95x12
105x12

E-Z Curls

60x20
60x20
60x20
60x33 (Failure)

Tri Pushdowns

100x15
110x15
130x15
150x15

240 Ab Reps

15 Minutes HiiT Cardio

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Today was the day.

Anavar 40mg
A-dex .25mg

Here We go!!!
So your first ever injection went smooth it sounds like, awesome. It paves the road for future cycles and quickly desensitizes your fear of self injection/needles; which comes into play as you do multi-compound protocols necessitating daily administration.

Anavar is a good additive, it doesn't replace Dianabol exactly since they vary so greatly in action/result, but if you're not primarily focused on lean mass accrual and hypertrophy it will surely impart some decent quality gains over the long run without any toxicity concerns.

I was curious why you decided by default to dose Arimidex from start to finish, especially after redacting the planned methandro inclusion? I usually advocate to my clients during prep that they wait until estrogenic side effects crop up before using ancillary measures to combat them. I would rather see a quick and swift appropriate response to managing and mitigating hormones and estrogen, rather than employing anticipatory counter measures, since estrogen is such an important hormone all things considered.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Well i guess im sensitive to Estro. Reason i say this is every PH i have tried in the past (Hdrol-Epi-The One-Even the Tri stack) gave me nipple sensitivity. I would just rather avoid all that headache and be safe then to possibly have a problem and have to act fast to correct it.

I figure sure it may Hinder my gains to a point but i would rather be 100% safe then chance it. Plus i think doing adex every 3 days at .25MG isn't as big as doing it ED as some do. I do 100% understand where you are coming from. I just dont know how my body will react to the chemicals going in. This is all just a safety measure from my end.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
And you are right on Anavar. I have read it being one of the safest Orals on the market today as well as causing very minimal if any shutdown. The D-Bol was my first choice but i started to worry about all i have heard about the Water weight and me wanting to dose A-Dex no more then twice a week. I will say this though im on day 3 of Anavar and i am so tight its unreal!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
And you are right on Anavar. I have read it being one of the safest Orals on the market today as well as causing very minimal if any shutdown. The D-Bol was my first choice but i started to worry about all i have heard about the Water weight and me wanting to dose A-Dex no more then twice a week. I will say this though im on day 3 of Anavar and i am so tight its unreal!
AWESOME, thanks for the reply and keep it up. I look forward to following your cycle! I am adding in some Tren-A this week and running through the duration... but I have no Anavar on hand, so I might transition from Dianabol to an OTC 13-ethyl

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So your first ever injection went smooth it sounds like, awesome. It paves the road for future cycles and quickly desensitizes your fear of self injection/needles; which comes into play as you do multi-compound protocols necessitating daily administration.
As odd as it sounds I actually sort of like it now. When ON its part of my daily routine. Brush my teeth, shower, inject, get dressed, etc.

Anavar is a good additive, it doesn't replace Dianabol exactly since they vary so greatly in action/result, but if you're not primarily focused on lean mass accrual and hypertrophy it will surely impart some decent quality gains over the long run without any toxicity concerns.
I would not necessarily agree with this statement. Firstly, dbol is NOT aimed toward lean mass, but rather just mass. The gains with dbol are actually VERY 'wet'. The bigger issue though is that anavar, while less hepatoxic than dbol perhaps is not "without any toxicity concerns" as you sstated above.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
As odd as it sounds I actually sort of like it now. When ON its part of my daily routine. Brush my teeth, shower, inject, get dressed, etc..
10-4! There is something to be said (or shouted from the top of some place very high, haha) for engaging, daily, in something dreaded by many and chosen by few, in order to achieve your desired results and ultimate goal... let alone actually embracing it!

I would not necessarily agree with this statement. Firstly, dbol is NOT aimed toward lean mass, but rather just mass. The gains with dbol are actually VERY 'wet'. The bigger issue though is that anavar, while less hepatoxic than dbol perhaps is not "without any toxicity concerns" as you sstated above.
That's exactly what I had said, Anavar cannot be paralleled to Dianabol because it is geared more toward imparting lean and solidified gains easily retained (comparatively) post cycle cessation. Regarding the toxicity issues, also a relative statement, when compared to Methandrostenolone Anavar has the liver stressing potential of a multi-vitamin and a glass of red wine ;)

Best of luck on your cycle

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I had said, Anavar cannot be paralleled to Dianabol because it is geared more toward imparting lean and solidified gains easily retained (comparatively) post cycle cessation. Regarding the toxicity issues, also a relative statement, when compared to Methandrostenolone Anavar has the liver stressing potential of a multi-vitamin and a glass of red wine ;)

Best of luck on your cycle
Cool - I must have misunderstood. I'm glad we're on the same page now. :fing02:

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for Delay. I used up my password attempts and locked myself out

Thursday I did as follows

Test E 275Mg
40Mg Anavar (20/10/10)

Did Shoulders

DB Presses

60x15
70x12
80x10
75x10
70x10

Front Raises
15x20
20x15
25x10
20x12
20x12

Side Raises

15x20
20x12
20x12
20x12
15x15

Arnolds (Just Till Failure)

35x30
40x27
45x17
50x10
55x10

Shrugs (In Front then Next set Behind Back)

135x20
135x20

155x20
155x20

175x20
175x20

225x15
225x15

Abs

Friday

40Mg Anavar

Legs

Squats

135x25
185x20
225x15
225x15
245x10

Leg Press

360x20
445x15
445x15
445x12

Lunges (24 Steps total w/ 45ln Plates)

Reverse Leg Curl (Single Leg)

80x15
90x15
100x15
110x15
120x15

Reverse Curl (Double Leg)

110x15
135x15
165x15
135x10
135x10

Cardio 30 Minutes.

So Far im loving this. Anavar makes you ridiculously tight ALL DAY. Not feeling strength yet but none was expected. Both injections were flawless no Pain,No blisters, Just easy sailing. I take about 20 sec. to inject as I go really slow to be safe (Or im extremely nervopus). Looking Forward to next week!!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
So Far im loving this. Anavar makes you ridiculously tight ALL DAY. Not feeling strength yet but none was expected. Both injections were flawless no Pain,No blisters, Just easy sailing. I take about 20 sec. to inject as I go really slow to be safe (Or im extremely nervopus). Looking Forward to next week!!
Never ran anavar but you are selling me on it bro, lol. Maybe i'll try running it with my next cycle. Sounds like the injects are going smoothly. I inject over a 20 or longer second period too. Nothing wrong with it.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Just Finsished my my 3rd Test E shot (275Mg) and my 20mg Anavar and will do 10mg twice more today. I am blown away by Anavar. I had many people suggest 60mg and even 2 guys who told me 100mg. I dont know what this **** is doing doing but i wake with a pump from the heavens!! My Arms and shoulders have spider Veins 24/7 and it just keeps getting better!!

Back Later today

Pull Ups (Body weight) All the way down 2 second pause and back up

Pull Downs

150x15
180x15
190x15
210x12
225x12

Seated Rows (Focused Hard on Form with same weight)

150x15
150x15
150x15
150x15
150x15

Upright Rows (Bar Bell)

135x12
155x12
175x10
195x10
175x10

Over Head Lat Raises

65x12
85x12
85x12
85x12
105x10

Abs for 15 minutes

Saved

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what this **** is doing doing but i wake with a pump from the heavens!! My Arms and shoulders have spider Veins 24/7 and it just keeps getting better!!
"Ahhhhhh....... (wistfully recline in my chair, crossing my arms, taking a deep breath and nodding gently in agreement with a distant reminiscent look in my eyes and smile on my face) not long until I run Anavar once more."

Anavar beats the SNOT out of Winstrol... well, unless the end-user LIKES having weakened and injury-succeptible joints and connective tissues, all while being more hepatotoxic than Oxandrolone.

ENJOY your cycle... add in some Tren-A and you would truly be in anabolic heaven.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Anavar is the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im so Freakin Tight it is unreal. Today i did Chest and I KILLED It!!!!!!!! I think no wait im 100% positive it has kicked in. I will say 100% i have no idea why i ever did PH. Test is so easy and makes me feel so good. No lethargy, energy is in a another categorie and once it Kicks in YOU KNOW IT!!!! Please know my average Chest work out is sets of 10-12. Oh my god I destroyed it today!!!!!

Flat DB (I freakin killed it on flat!!)

90x15
85x20
80x25
75x30
75x26

Incline DB's

75x15 (12 Pushup's)
70x15 (12 Pushups)
65x15 (10 Pushup's)
60x15 (9 Pushup's)
50x25 Failure (6 PushUp's)

Ate face a few times on the pushups

Decline Bar Bell

135x30
135x30
135x25
185x18
225x12

Cable CrossOvers

60x15
70x15
80x10
70x12
60x15

Cardio for 20 minutes

Anavar and Test have begun. I want to say to all the people afraid to Pin. PH's are nothiog compared to Test! I was afraid for the longest to do this. I will say if you do your pre research it is ridiculous how well this plays out! Just started my 8th day and i know theres something going on. No sides I actually have not taken any Adex in 4 days and dont plan to un less some sides start to form. I am happy,Smilling ear to Ear and enjpying life!!!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Lou... I was wondering if you could let us all know how you feel about Anavar?

HAHAHA!!! Stop rubbing it in ;)

Great to hear everything is moving along smoothly; are you contemplating adjusting any dosages in the foreseeable future of anything (or any other changes to the overall regimen/training/nutrition)?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I may jump the Test to 400Mg every 3 days starting week 6. I dont want to get carried away and risk sides but i must say the Euphoria feeling is something i have not felt in a while. I will know say Test should be a part of EVERY cycle!!

Did i mention Anavar is the Sh*T?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Day 10

Arms and Tri's

Killer Day. The weight just isnt heavy enough! Anavar is still going but I think the Test is right there. I feel excited all day,Happy and Ready to W/O. Once i get to the gym its Focus like ive never had. I did Drop sets all day for arms and Tri's mainly because i wanted to do something different. Next shot Tomorrow and the Adex is still not being used as all is great to date!

Example of my Arm Routine

Curls (Drop Sets of 3)

60x3
55x3
50x3
45x3
40x3
35x5
30x6
25x7
20x8
15x10

Unreal how heavy those dam 15 were at the end. Repeated that 2 more times

Tri's

PushDowns

220x5
210x5
200x5
180x8
170x8
160x8
150x10
140x10
130x12
120x12

Needed a little help torwads the latter sets

I also did a Lay down Curl drop set w/ the cables and a Reverse pull down drop set for the Tri's. Really just did some things i have never done and it was a great workout. Spent 20 minutes for Cardio and 15 minutes on Abs (Ab Ripper X routine)

My W/O parter has told me I look like im leaning out in my shoulders and Chest. He also pointed out my newly showing Veins on my shoulders and Biceps. I'm normally not privalaged to the Bicep vein except when i hit it hard. Im walking into the gym exposed now. Gotta say im loving this and its been easy. Im not worrying about my Liver, or the nasty sides of the orals like SD epi,and others that really screw with workouts because you think what if the whole time.

This Test cycle is so easy and Cheap. I cant beleive how this is turning out. I will also be using 250ius of HCG This Monday and again on Thursday. The boys are in the same shapoe they were but with me upping the anti ima be safe and just do it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I may jump the Test to 400Mg every 3 days starting week 6. I dont want to get carried away and risk sides but i must say the Euphoria feeling is something i have not felt in a while. I will know say Test should be a part of EVERY cycle!!

Did i mention Anavar is the Sh*T?
Well yeah, any cycle WITHOUT Test isn't a cycle :(

Also, if you ever decide on any positive feedback regarding Anavar don't hesitate to share it with us ;)

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
...Also, if you ever decide on any positive feedback regarding Anavar don't hesitate to share it with us ;)
:chairfall: :lol: :chairfall: :lol: :chairfall: :lol: :chairfall:

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Also, if you ever decide on any positive feedback regarding Anavar don't hesitate to share it with us
Yeah im a little excited bout Anavar. I heard so many people say it was pointless and to Mild and shows no results at anything under80mg. Im at 40mg and loving it. I cant emphasize how freakin tight this sh!t keeps me. I really noticed it after day 3 the affects. Loving this run. Just from my PH days i always felt so lethargic with this run i feel like i can do it all.

In all honesty what will PCT feel like when it comes time? Im doing HCG as well as low dose of Clomid. Will that Letargic feel come