what us guys think???

dannyeff

Awards
im on a 6 wee cut just now for the summer, i ha 5 weeks left but after that im doing 6 weeks of bulk:) i wa thinking about taking winstol but dont really wanna take anything. was kinda thinkibg of test.

my stats-

im 12 170 pounds. trying to lean out mabe about 160ish.
body fats about 17 mabe
been lifting for 2 years.

im hoping to pack 2 pounds on a week is that possable with a good diet??

mball52

Awards
  • Established
not really very familiar with winstrol, but one thing is for sure, superdrol could get you that. but the thing is whether all the sides are worth it to you. also, i hope you mean you are 21, not 12 haha just kiddin man.

TestEinstein

Awards
Did you say you're 12?
17% BF?
you want to be 160 lbs but also want to gain 2 lbs/week on WINNY?
If you're talking about winstrol you don't take it alone
If you want to cycle test then lose 10 lbs as you continue to work out and research all the time for the next 3-6 months, then figure out what you want. I get the impression you're way too new to even be thinking about this yet.
Search Steroid Profiles. read each one, particularly testosterone, dianabol, winstrol, EQ, SuperDrol, Halodrol, Propadrol, and post-cycle therapies (PCT) such as nolvadex.
Then read some more.

dannyeff

Awards
soz i mean 21, iv actually done alot a reserch. as we speak im cutting up for 6 weeks then after that im doing 3x8 sets

monday _ chest tris
tuesday - back bis and sholders (dead lift on these days)

thursday chest tris
saturday back n tht again ( squat on these days)

im doing alot of road running as i awake.
my daily intake is about 2200 cals but cut to 1700

iv just finished 5x5 and got reallly got gd results. an easy 10k on my bench and most of my other lifts

just want to look bulkyer for summer but not too huge and want to do it as safley as possable

hipe this helps

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
if you wanna do a cut, winstrol is good, but anavar is better. also, stack some test in there. test prop 100mg eod will lean you up quite a bit with the both of these. however i would run the test for 8 weeks and the winstrol or anavar for the last six.

also, pick one goal. cut or bulk. it doesn't make much sense to me to cut and then bulk because you are basically going to be adding some fat with the bulk. thats y i cut for summer, bulk for winter.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
if you use liver support, epi can get you decent gains w/o nasty sides, its pretty mild.

onzero

Awards
test all the way, hands down safest steroid with better gains than those orals particularly if you want to bulk.

epi may feel mild, but in comparison to a testosterone cycle it is far more unhealthy... all 17aa AAS cause significant liver toxicity and cholesterol issues.

dannyeff

Awards
right. think i would go threw 2 10 mls of tes then?? what do u mean by every other day aswell days i dont w/o??

Dkerce

Dkerce

Awards
you might want to look into using a ph/ds before jumping right into injections. it can help you understand how your body reacts to compounds while gaining decent gains in short periods of time...

id check out halodrol, promagnum, p-stanz, tren, and mdrol. mdrol(superdrol) and tren are harsher than the others.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I vote test, the type doesnt matter. You can use it to cut and bulk, a solid 10wk cycle would be good. Maybe 4wks of cutting to start and use the later half to build some lean muscle. The 2nd half of the cycle your strength will be very high, pro sys high, body very anabolic= growth.

You could also run h drol for 6wks, its pretty good for cutting. It does take a little while to begin to work tho, you could cut than. Bulk the later half like the test, but the advantage of take a inj wouuld be you could run it longer.

Oral cycles should only be 6-7wks max, with the real hardgainers going 8. If you were going to pin it you could even go 12wks. Allowing plently of time to rid some fat before you begin to build muscle.

You have some thinking to do...

dannyeff

Awards
right. think i would go threw 2 10 mls of tes then?? what do u mean by every other day aswell days i dont w/o??

dannyeff

Awards
ops, soz. i think thats a gd idea gymrat:) really gd idea. will i gain while cuting. i really dont wanna blow right up. just wanna be lean and add extra couple a
pounds:) i suppose though. baggy tahirts and no one will know ha

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
you might want to look into using a ph/ds before jumping right into injections. it can help you understand how your body reacts to compounds while gaining decent gains in short periods of time...

id check out halodrol, promagnum, p-stanz, tren, and mdrol. mdrol(superdrol) and tren are harsher than the others.
I dont quite understand your reasoning?

Beginners should use what is safest, and what we know the long term effects are with a given hormone. These designer steroids and PHs we still have no clue what the long term effects are. With test we do.

And yes you can gain weight fast from orals, but how much knowledge are you gaining or sense of how your body reacts if its such a short period of time?

Not trying to rag on you, just throwing in my opinion and trying to get a better understanding of what you were trying to say :)

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
ops, soz. i think thats a gd idea gymrat:) really gd idea. will i gain while cuting. i really dont wanna blow right up. just wanna be lean and add extra couple a
if u dont wanna blow up and avoid bloating use test prop or ace.

onzero

Awards

bad advice. orals are really best avoided all around... the ideal AAS user would never touch an oral... if health was the number one on our lists.

but really we all want that instant gratification and boost that orals give, so we will use them... but i would never suggest using ph/ds before injectables.

maybe consider a short acting injectable like test prop so that you can reduce dose or stop the cycle if you start getting gyno/etc. (see how your body reacts)

the thing is evne on a PH/DS if gyno crops up, and he suddenly stops his cycle he may still have gyno problems gyno and all that sides are a risk the minute you start taking steroids, and even a proper PCT using all the bro knowledge in the world one can still have bad results/sides...

it's always better to consider your health as priority number 1.

onzero

Awards
lol everyone says that until they hit week 4 of their cycle actually DO start blowing up, and say DAMN I WANNA BLOW UP MORE I DONT EVEN CARE IF PPL THINK I'M JUICIN!!!!!!!

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
bad advice. orals are really best avoided all around... the ideal AAS user would never touch an oral... if health was the number one on our lists.

but really we all want that instant gratification and boost that orals give, so we will use them... but i would never suggest using ph/ds before injectables.

maybe consider a short acting injectable like test prop so that you can reduce dose or stop the cycle if you start getting gyno/etc. (see how your body reacts)

the thing is evne on a PH/DS if gyno crops up, and he suddenly stops his cycle he may still have gyno problems gyno and all that sides are a risk the minute you start taking steroids, and even a proper PCT using all the bro knowledge in the world one can still have bad results/sides...

it's always better to consider your health as priority number 1.
Great advice right here :thumbsup:

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
If you're 82kgs at 17% bodyfat, you are in no way ready for anabolics.