question for ppl who have run hdrol at 100mg's or more

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

question for ppl who have run hdrol at 100mg's or more

how were the strength gains and muscle gains and sides compared to 50mg's a day ?

2. Registered User

anyone?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Try it and find out.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Libertarian View Post
    Try it and find out.
    I agree lol. Do it 100mg ED for 4 weeks and log it for us.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

loved it! great cut and gained some lean mas too, great stuff maybe next summer i might run it again
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    loved it! great cut and gained some lean mas too, great stuff maybe next summer i might run it again
    Im guessing when you ran it you were already a big boy? What about someone in the 175 lb range? Would that be ok or too harsh?
  7. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by vlad878 View Post
    how were the strength gains and muscle gains and sides compared to 50mg's a day ?
    I have dosed H-Drol at up to 200mg per day, I didn't stay at that dose for too long though. All up I stayed on H-Drol for 15 weeks straight.

H-Drol completely changed my body composition, it is an excellent compound, though it doesn't compare to real AAS though lol! Ever sonce I started using real gear, I never went back to PH's
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.

currantly pulsing 100 mg's eod and strength and cut look good so far. am taking taurine to beat sides. try it, you will like the results.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Oils View Post
    I have dosed H-Drol at up to 200mg per day, I didn't stay at that dose for too long though. All up I stayed on H-Drol for 15 weeks straight.

H-Drol completely changed my body composition, it is an excellent compound, though it doesn't compare to real AAS though lol! Ever sonce I started using real gear, I never went back to PH's
    15 weeks wtf and you had no liver probs ?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srykerman View Post
    currantly pulsing 100 mg's eod and strength and cut look good so far. am taking taurine to beat sides. try it, you will like the results.
    Seriously? U dosing all at once?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

just run t-bol ... cheaper and same thing
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  193 lbs.

The strength gains I had at 150mg H-Drol were more pronounced than Superdrol, but H-Drol's gains went as quickly as they came, and I cannot say that about Superdrol.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bigzach1234 View Post
    exactly what you you mean by tbol? Are you talking about pp's product? Cause thermolife puts out a product called t-bol also and I dont think they are the same thing
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Seriously? U dosing all at once?
    spacing doses equally thru-out day. also running t3 and albuterol.
  15. Registered User

real tbol is not cheaper
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

There is a thread from a recompo cycle of mine a while back where i ran higher doseages of halo and epi, search for it.
  17. Registered User

real tbol is not cheaper
    tbol, ''turinabol'' for short, is cheaper if you go with PPs turinabol liquivade.

you don't have to take as much either to elicit the same effect.
    For me, the action IS the juice.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

wow ok this has officially turned in to a ph/ds forum apparentyl... t-bol aka turinabol aka Chlorodehydromethyltestosteron e .. this is the steroid that the ph h-drol converts to... this is illegal oral aas... type turinabol into google and ull find out about it... its an extremely popular drug sort of like a dry dbol...

and yes this is in fact a cheaper alternative to high dose hdrol.. figure 50mg tbol= 100mg hdrol...
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DenDestroys View Post
    The strength gains I had at 150mg H-Drol were more pronounced than Superdrol, but H-Drol's gains went as quickly as they came, and I cannot say that about Superdrol.
    u lost them all after pct? did u do a good pct? how long did u cycle wut were your gains
    Quote Originally Posted by texastweeter View Post
    There is a thread from a recompo cycle of mine a while back where i ran higher doseages of halo and epi, search for it.
    how much total did u gain i read your thread but u were mainly talking about the sides
    wow ok this has officially turned in to a ph/ds forum apparentyl... t-bol aka turinabol aka Chlorodehydromethyltestosteron e .. this is the steroid that the ph h-drol converts to... this is illegal oral aas... type turinabol into google and ull find out about it... its an extremely popular drug sort of like a dry dbol...

and yes this is in fact a cheaper alternative to high dose hdrol.. figure 50mg tbol= 100mg hdrol...
    180 50mg caps of hdrol cost me 45 bux i doubt i could get 6 weeks worth of oral turn from any source at 50mg a day for 45 bux so dont bs me the turn your getting is prolly methyltest or some other steroid and they are saying its oral T most ppl who use wouldnt know the diff
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

180 50mg caps of hdrol cost me 45 bux i doubt i could get 6 weeks worth of oral turn from any source at 50mg a day for 45 bux so dont bs me the turn your getting is prolly methyltest or some other steroid and they are saying its oral T most ppl who use wouldnt know the diff

Ha seriously.. i wouldnt know the difference between methyl-test and t-bol? That is the most ludicrous thing ive ever heard.. i know what tbol feels like... thats an amazing price for hdrol though.. ive never seen it even close to that cheap anywhere.. 25 dollars a bottle is lowest ive sene hdrol anywhere..and thats for 60 25mg caps.. so for me to get the equivelent to your 180capsof 50mg.. it would cost me $150 bucks... for half that price i could get 4000mg of turin so u see how i would choose the real thing...
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

I've never seen Tbol cheap. Halodrol is usually expensive too though because you need an armful of bottles to run it. 6 bottles for 45 bucks vlad... u should be the one worrying about getting the wrong compound lol. Anyway that's a good deal, I got 4 bottles at 15$ each a while ago from Nutraplanet, I figure i'll run all 4 bottles as my next cycle and let everyone know my experience.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealMachine View Post
    I've never seen Tbol cheap. Halodrol is usually expensive too though because you need an armful of bottles to run it. 6 bottles for 45 bucks vlad... u should be the one worrying about getting the wrong compound lol. Anyway that's a good deal, I got 4 bottles at 15$ each a while ago from Nutraplanet, I figure i'll run all 4 bottles as my next cycle and let everyone know my experience.
    lookup helladrol at orbit its that cheap and it works
    Ha seriously.. i wouldnt know the difference between methyl-test and t-bol? That is the most ludicrous thing ive ever heard.. i know what tbol feels like... thats an amazing price for hdrol though.. ive never seen it even close to that cheap anywhere.. 25 dollars a bottle is lowest ive sene hdrol anywhere..and thats for 60 25mg caps.. so for me to get the equivelent to your 180capsof 50mg.. it would cost me $150 bucks... for half that price i could get 4000mg of turin so u see how i would choose the real thing...
    im talking about methyl-test not m1t alot of sources use that instead of other orals to make money and their customers never know the differance
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  169 lbs.

id do 75,75,75,100,100,100. has worked well in the past, 50 is pointless in my opinion
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

IME i have run h drol at 75-75-75-75-100-100 and as soon as i go up to 100 the shutdown arrives and gets pretty severe on me.. i have run it at 75 for 6 weeks and had no shutdown.. not saying this happens to everyone but the 2 times i ran it with 100 i was very shutdown and the 2 times i ran it at all 75 no shutdown.. and yes i ran it 4 times, dont laugh at me =) its a great compound with some hiit and a clean diet.
  25. Registered User

I love hdrol at 100-150mg a day. 50-75 gives nice recomp but adding the extra can make a big difference. Going to run 125mg fir 4wks at end of test cycle to get ready for summer.
  26. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by howie6 View Post
    IME i have run h drol at 75-75-75-75-100-100 and as soon as i go up to 100 the shutdown arrives and gets pretty severe on me.. i have run it at 75 for 6 weeks and had no shutdown.. not saying this happens to everyone but the 2 times i ran it with 100 i was very shutdown and the 2 times i ran it at all 75 no shutdown.. and yes i ran it 4 times, dont laugh at me =) its a great compound with some hiit and a clean diet.
    hmmmm??? do u have bloodwork to back that statement up?
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    hmmmm??? do u have bloodwork to back that statement up?
    this?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

I am starting week 4 now. Week 1 was at 75, week 2 and 3 have been at 100. Sides were no different. Still not much weight gain, but recomp is going well. Started 125 and will be there week 4, 5 and 6.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.

noo bloodwork.. i have run h drol 4 times and m drol once over a 4 year period, obviously if something was clearly wrong i would have got it done but there wasnt an immediate need to.. i do however want to get it done before my next cycle.
  30. Registered User

Wow lol Damn..Those are some high doses! Im starting hdrol next week, Does anyone here take dhea for lethargy during cycle?
  31. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

100/125/125/125/150/150 is the way to go.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

if someone were to run h-drol only cycle ^^^ this truly is the best way
    ~ IRON LIVERô________ *[It's just advice man, that's all it is! You can take or do whatever the FCUK you wanna do!]
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

my last cycle was hdro.. i started @100mg and then bumped it up to 125mg's. so cant really compare with 50mg/ed...but at the dose i was taking..its was very good..decent strength gains...lots of size..lots!! lost it all in pct due to injury though..had to stop training for 4 weeks..
  34. Registered User

I'm running 125mg right now, did see anything from 75mg for 3 weeks, so I bumped it up. Starting to feel it though (finally)
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

if you guys are running it this high why not just run something stronger lol?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

i did
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    if you guys are running it this high why not just run something stronger lol?
    diff AAS yield diff type of results. hdrol is great for mass/ lean cut. where as someone wanting to really cut could use winstrol instead. also in question is ability to obtain each product

personally i favor hdrol at a high dose its a nice compound. i enjoyed my epi/halo cycle it was my first, both at high dose i added 6lbs in 6 weeks pure muscle and lost **** load of bf
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  BIG lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasen View Post
    diff AAS yield diff type of results. hdrol is great for mass/ lean cut. where as someone wanting to really cut could use winstrol instead. also in question is ability to obtain each product

personally i favor hdrol at a high dose its a nice compound. i enjoyed my epi/halo cycle it was my first, both at high dose i added 6lbs in 6 weeks pure muscle and lost **** load of bf
    so what you are saying is i should add halo to my epi in the second half of my bridge?
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

hard to tell you since hdrol take a long time to kick in, its like adin test-e to the end of a cycle. hdrol IMO should be run at 6-8 weeks so u should have started it at beginning of ur cycle. takin it towards the end is pointless. for example lets say u take mdrol-epi-drol
    SLIN x x x x 0 0 0 0 (x means use, 0 means NO)
    mdrol 10 20 30 30
    hdrol 75 75 75 75 100 125 125 150
    epi 0 0 0 10 30 40 40 40

this is what i would have done, used epi and mdrol bridge but hdrol as a base
    make sense? this IS TOXIC but u should know by now that i belive the toxicity is understated. milkthistle at 2000-3000 RIGHT BEFORE HEAD HITS THE PILLOW for sleep.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

what i did following this protocol once was

sd -----10 20 30 30
    pp -----0 0 0 10 30 30 30
    tren----90 90 90 90 90 90 90
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-02-2010, 02:10 PM
  2. Hdrol question
    By ricky8989 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 11:47 PM
  3. hdrol question
    By tbarrows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:08 AM
  4. Halodrol clone dosing question 100mg split?
    By wastewater in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 02:58 PM